Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,487 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? (33071 Views)

What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by frankg1(m): 11:21am On May 01, 2016
Here is mine...happened yesterday

"Mmm. Christy, that feels so good!"

Christy was her own name.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by axeman10(m): 11:26am On May 01, 2016
O n gbonaaaaaa ooooo!!! ( Yoruba for - it's burning down there) lipsrsealed grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by frankg1(m): 11:34am On May 01, 2016
axeman10:
O n gbonaaaaaa ooooo!!! ( Yoruba for - it's burning down there) lipsrsealed grin

Hahahahaha. Na inside cameroun pepper u put ur rod b4 d action?

6 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by Nobody: 11:51am On May 01, 2016
Funny words? grin

Lol...lemme remember first... tongue too many of them.
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by Nobody: 11:55am On May 01, 2016
"Fucck me welwel"

3 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by Nobody: 11:55am On May 01, 2016
"I want to drink malt"

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by Nobody: 11:59am On May 01, 2016
and another one during fingering "are u fuccking me? fucck me". funny things girls say when they fall under my anointing. only God can save me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by beeyhive(f): 12:08pm On May 01, 2016
Scatter my yaannsh, it is for you(couldn't believe I could say that). The guy sef stop look me.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by DesChyko: 12:08pm On May 01, 2016
Sexuality Section
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by Jazzlite: 12:13pm On May 01, 2016
with joy.
beeyhive:
Scatter my yaannsh, it is for you(couldn't believe I could say that). The guy sef stop look me.

7 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by Papilo20(m): 12:15pm On May 01, 2016
She said , you are sweet , but don't if it Tom Tom
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 01, 2016
She said. O n kan mi laya ( its touching my chest / throat )

12 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by macsino: 12:32pm On May 01, 2016
In ma own case,it happened yetaday too.......she said I like da way u are going about it.....mmmhhhhhh...please pity me not and Bleep me as hard as u can......ohhh mmmyyy...u are da besstttttttttt...mmhhh
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 01, 2016
Haaaaa, u remind me of one awoof pussy I cham sum years back@lagos.
The idiot was just mentioning all the guys dat have bleeped her. it goes like dis......
Haaaaaa, heyyyyyyyy, haaaaaaaa, heyyyyyyyyyy, tunji, kunle, bayo, dare, gbenga no dey Bleep me like dis ( she keep on repeating it). Cos I bang her seriously

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by frankg1(m): 12:43pm On May 01, 2016
KashyBaby:
Funny words? grin

Lol...lemme remember first... tongue too many of them.
Come on... Which one comes to mind first? Lets hear it
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by frankg1(m): 12:44pm On May 01, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
"Fucck me welwel"

Lol.... Wetin u con do?
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by frankg1(m): 12:44pm On May 01, 2016
alexistaiwo:
"I want to drink malt"
Hahahahha.... Rotfl
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by frankg1(m): 12:46pm On May 01, 2016
beeyhive:

Hoped he scattered it and dere were no remaining pieces? grin
beeyhive:

Hoped he scattered it and dere were no remaining pieces?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by frankg1(m): 12:46pm On May 01, 2016
habby51:
Haaaaa, u remind me of one awoof pussy I cham sum years back@lagos.
The idiot was just mentioning all the guys dat have bleeped her. it goes like dis......
Haaaaaa, heyyyyyyyy, haaaaaaaa, heyyyyyyyyyy, tunji, kunle, bayo, dare, gbenga no dey Bleep me like dis ( she keep on repeating it). Cos I bang her seriously

Talk true..... no b osho?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by DjValency(m): 12:49pm On May 01, 2016
mine was, "DJ Jesus I coming soon" u could have imagined what I was doing to her to warrant such comments......I was murdering her right in her parents house shocked

in other news queen ivyy for miss Nairaland

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 01, 2016
frankg1:

Hahahahha.... Rotfl
na so I see am ooooooooooooooooooo
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by RoyalBlak007: 12:53pm On May 01, 2016
"Oh baby c'mon...Dig dig dig...dig it dig it hard! grin cheesy

I con dey wonder wetin I dey dig cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 01, 2016
I remember this girl that kept on screaming "I feel like pooing, I feeling like farting, I feel like urinating" repeatedly all through the sex session. who does that?

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by johnstar(m): 12:57pm On May 01, 2016
She said ; baby, f**k me u r nt my brother, f**k me u nt my uncle. F**k me u r nt m dad....hmmmmm

16 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 01, 2016
just like that, yes yes yes, that side that side... cheesy Lmao!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 01, 2016
beeyhive:

Aaahahaahah, na lie nor be yu talk am. Funny tho.

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:06pm On May 01, 2016
hhahahahaha kiss me hard....... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by Taiofil(m): 1:14pm On May 01, 2016
Ooooooooh.... Fvvvvccccck!
BASTARD!!!

I just stopped what I was doing and looked @ her...
Gues wat she said.... don't be stupid swtie...continue...I love how u r diggin my honeypot

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by frankg1(m): 1:28pm On May 01, 2016
pinceprinz:
just like that, yes yes yes, that side that side... cheesy Lmao!

Left or right?
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by frankg1(m): 1:29pm On May 01, 2016
johnstar:
She said ; baby, f**k me u r nt my brother, f**k me u nt my uncle. F**k me u r nt m dad....hmmmmm

Wo u con be?
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 01, 2016
[email] After 20mins, she asked if I had removed my _dick - 'cause she was still feeling the impact! grin [/email]

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 01, 2016
frankg1:

Left or right?
I don't know for her oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fate Of Ada / Guys Are You Aware The Vagina Contains Protein? / Man Marries His Girlfriend Of 10 Years (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.