Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

DonJazzy Celebrates Dr Sid's Birthday: If Only The World Can Know You... - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DonJazzy Celebrates Dr Sid's Birthday: If Only The World Can Know You... (60753 Views)

The Hours Spent Watching Zee World Can Finish 2 Masters' Courses -jim Iyke / Don Jazzy Celebrates Dr Sid's 10 Years On Stage [PICS] / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Rebukes Dr. Sid On Instagram Over Sexy Dance Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DonJazzy Celebrates Dr Sid's Birthday: If Only The World Can Know You... by cathodekazim: 9:24pm On May 01, 2016
Indirectly telling us he .... Tiwa bigtime
Re: DonJazzy Celebrates Dr Sid's Birthday: If Only The World Can Know You... by cutetopsey(f): 9:24pm On May 01, 2016
happy bdy dr sid
Re: DonJazzy Celebrates Dr Sid's Birthday: If Only The World Can Know You... by Flexherbal(m): 9:25pm On May 01, 2016
Doro is a kind of Boss!

2 Likes

Re: DonJazzy Celebrates Dr Sid's Birthday: If Only The World Can Know You... by Millz404(m): 9:25pm On May 01, 2016
H
Re: DonJazzy Celebrates Dr Sid's Birthday: If Only The World Can Know You... by mizcalvina(f): 9:26pm On May 01, 2016
grin angry
Re: DonJazzy Celebrates Dr Sid's Birthday: If Only The World Can Know You... by frisky2good(m): 9:36pm On May 01, 2016
Carpenter dey house dey babysit na grin

Adex097:
*singing*

"Doro knack pass carpenter wey don dey knack before "

grin
Re: DonJazzy Celebrates Dr Sid's Birthday: If Only The World Can Know You... by macaranta(m): 9:45pm On May 01, 2016
Maturity is allowing children rant ..and you be chilling like a boss.

1 Like

Re: DonJazzy Celebrates Dr Sid's Birthday: If Only The World Can Know You... by 3rdlegxxx(m): 9:50pm On May 01, 2016
Happy birthday bro, keep the good music coming and stay blessed bro... Doctor who followed his love for music and still made it, passion over qualification... well done bro

2 Likes

Re: DonJazzy Celebrates Dr Sid's Birthday: If Only The World Can Know You... by goingape: 9:58pm On May 01, 2016
MBAChieves:
Don Jazzy has been quiet lately but had to break silence by wishing Dr Said happy birthday.

"My brother from another mother. The most misunderstood person I know. If only the world can know you like we know you. But at the end of the day all that matters is that God knows and sees your kind heart. For as long as I live I will forever be grateful for a friend like you. Happy Birthday bro. God bless you always. #Mavin @iamdrsid"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BE2598YtR9z/?hl=en
we know what you did to tiwa!

go and take your son from her
Re: DonJazzy Celebrates Dr Sid's Birthday: If Only The World Can Know You... by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 01, 2016
These,Don Jazzy and Dr. Sid, morons should expect Karma for doing Tiwa doggily.
Re: DonJazzy Celebrates Dr Sid's Birthday: If Only The World Can Know You... by adimoh99(m): 9:59pm On May 01, 2016
You sef do make you go marry... All this Wahala u follow Dey cause am for ursef.
Re: DonJazzy Celebrates Dr Sid's Birthday: If Only The World Can Know You... by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 01, 2016
porrigeyam:
Women are evil forget tiwa interview. .... She might be banging her label mate true true. .. But that's their business. .. Her kitten her choice of use.

Wait you concluded she is evil based on an assumption that she might be sleeping around. #Intelligence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DonJazzy Celebrates Dr Sid's Birthday: If Only The World Can Know You... by MrDannieDee: 10:10pm On May 01, 2016
I have got to realize that the bloggers and news posters are really mad but the readers and commenters are more insane because they read so much stupid meaning into what the mad bloggers put out there to be read.

All I can say is that every body has their lives and never be a judge.

End time bloggers and end time commenters everywhere.

Who all these bad news don help

1 Like

Re: DonJazzy Celebrates Dr Sid's Birthday: If Only The World Can Know You... by kayodescrib(m): 10:13pm On May 01, 2016
Hbd
Re: DonJazzy Celebrates Dr Sid's Birthday: If Only The World Can Know You... by itisco(m): 10:14pm On May 01, 2016
BT wait oooo!!!Tiwas husband dey take d girl as a righteous wife ni??*A virgin to outsiders*

1 Like

Re: DonJazzy Celebrates Dr Sid's Birthday: If Only The World Can Know You... by cherieb2(f): 10:15pm On May 01, 2016
Later some pple go dey complain say enof of tiwa story i.n front page...dem cari another story put for front page una Tiwalize d thread. Dr Sid I join Don J wish u hapi bday jare

2 Likes

Re: DonJazzy Celebrates Dr Sid's Birthday: If Only The World Can Know You... by cherieb2(f): 10:16pm On May 01, 2016
Later some pple go dey complain say enof of tiwa story in front page...dem cari another story put for front page una Tiwalize d thread. Dr Sid I join Don J wish u hapi bday jare
Re: DonJazzy Celebrates Dr Sid's Birthday: If Only The World Can Know You... by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 01, 2016
IamAtribalist:
cool But Dumb Jazzy we all know that Dr. Sid has ZERO talent. Isn't that enough knowledge? cool
I wish I can knock u from here, which talent do you have except from bashing people online ?

2 Likes

Re: DonJazzy Celebrates Dr Sid's Birthday: If Only The World Can Know You... by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 01, 2016
Afrok:
He (Don Jazzy) doesn't need to talk, evidences from Tunji should do the talking...

We are talking about Dr.Sid birthday here.
Re: DonJazzy Celebrates Dr Sid's Birthday: If Only The World Can Know You... by bdek(m): 10:48pm On May 01, 2016
Dont.forget tiwa na ijebu,
Re: DonJazzy Celebrates Dr Sid's Birthday: If Only The World Can Know You... by etibaba(m): 10:49pm On May 01, 2016
IamAtribalist:
cool But Dumb Jazzy we all know that Dr. Sid has ZERO talent. Isn't that enough knowledge? cool
With ur so called talent what are ur achievement? Iranu.

4 Likes

Re: DonJazzy Celebrates Dr Sid's Birthday: If Only The World Can Know You... by AfroBlue(m): 10:50pm On May 01, 2016
the Don is steering far clear of all that drama grin

let's face it, sometimes stuff happens between peeps in the entertainment industry

all this reminds of some other high profile folks

Re: DonJazzy Celebrates Dr Sid's Birthday: If Only The World Can Know You... by Bishops10(m): 10:54pm On May 01, 2016
Babyphinas:
Happy birthday to him
At least you didn't derail the thread
Re: DonJazzy Celebrates Dr Sid's Birthday: If Only The World Can Know You... by petkoffdrake2(m): 11:01pm On May 01, 2016
nevi12:
Everywere tiwa nd her marriage issues cant dey jst sort this out at hme? Better still in dere village

But they didn't mention tiwa there naa undecided
Re: DonJazzy Celebrates Dr Sid's Birthday: If Only The World Can Know You... by nevi12(f): 11:02pm On May 01, 2016
VickyRotex:

But wait o. You read this post at all? undecided

I did buh still most comments will still tiwalize it
Re: DonJazzy Celebrates Dr Sid's Birthday: If Only The World Can Know You... by nevi12(f): 11:04pm On May 01, 2016
petkoffdrake2:

But they didn't mention tiwa there naa undecided

Sheybi dr.sid is dere?tiwa must ring smwere in ur head
Re: DonJazzy Celebrates Dr Sid's Birthday: If Only The World Can Know You... by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 01, 2016
Reason you will always be my celebrity crush!!! Fcck! You are tooo mature Don.
Re: DonJazzy Celebrates Dr Sid's Birthday: If Only The World Can Know You... by petkoffdrake2(m): 11:09pm On May 01, 2016
nevi12:

Sheybi dr.sid is dere?tiwa must ring smwere in ur head

Dr sid is not there...

Even if, is dr sid her husband? undecided
Re: DonJazzy Celebrates Dr Sid's Birthday: If Only The World Can Know You... by olagamalin(m): 11:13pm On May 01, 2016
hungryboy:
I tire for bloggers oh,

Even if Don Jazzy greet person good morning,
una go find how to link the good morning with Tiwa and Teebillz matter.
Be smart hungryboy.....@least devour wisdom. It's something akin to allusion
Re: DonJazzy Celebrates Dr Sid's Birthday: If Only The World Can Know You... by jaymichael(m): 11:28pm On May 01, 2016
I like the private jet, I like the laptop.
Re: DonJazzy Celebrates Dr Sid's Birthday: If Only The World Can Know You... by omotolaisha(f): 1:05am On May 02, 2016
undecided[color=#770077][/color] undecided
Re: DonJazzy Celebrates Dr Sid's Birthday: If Only The World Can Know You... by tpiah01: 1:19am On May 02, 2016
who im wan displace for the world to know am?

abeg make ona nor take juju follow me o, the internet is free for everybody to post, contact the owners if you have issues with free speech.

I dont believe no script is involved here anyway.

Lord have mercy! Follow Jesus.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teebillz Hangs Out At Churchill Bar, Lekki Phase 1 / Tonto Dikeh Destroyed Churchill's $20,000 Property In Ghana & Was Arrested / "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.