Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,813 members, 7,806,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Lipstick Left Woman With Swollen Lips - Lady Claims (Graphic Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lipstick Left Woman With Swollen Lips - Lady Claims (Graphic Photos) (42371 Views)

I'm Still A Virgin But Have Swollen Tummy Like Fibroid- A Friend Seeks Advice / My Wife & Others Have Abandoned Me – Man With Swollen Stomach / Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lipstick Left Woman With Swollen Lips - Lady Claims (Graphic Photos) by Kolababe: 11:30am On May 01, 2016
A Facebook user named Lily Cleopatra Maurice from Orlando, Florida shared photos of her swollen lower lip from a hospital bed claiming they were caused by a Covergirl lipstick she used. She wrote:

WARNING!
Please be aware of the queen collection cover girl lipstick. Purchased lip this week woke up choking with huge swollen lips. I had to be rushed to the
ER! Could've died in my sleep. Plz be careful with the harmful products in lipsticks.
Share this to save your love ones fron a fatal lipstick reaction
CovergirlQueenCollection!"

In a second post, Ms Maurice wrote:

"I know everyone is laughing and people can be so cruel even on my way to the ER people can be so hurtful with their stears and whispering.
I am a mother of 4 and my kids could've woke up without me over a lipstick...
I am trembling thinking about how lucky i was to have choked enough to awake for who know what could've happend to be. I all my family have. No uncles no aunties just me and hubby. Thankful to be alive and spend this day with my family.
All this because of a lipstick. Peace and love everyone"

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/05/oh-dear-woman-claims-lipstick-left-her.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lipstick Left Woman With Swollen Lips - Lady Claims (Graphic Photos) by Kolababe: 11:30am On May 01, 2016
Guys be careful with the products you use on your body.. shocked

SEE MORE GRAPHIC PHOTOS & HOW PRETTY THE LADY WAS BEFORE USING THE LIPSTICK» http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/05/oh-dear-woman-claims-lipstick-left-her.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lipstick Left Woman With Swollen Lips - Lady Claims (Graphic Photos) by nigeriancritic1(m): 11:37am On May 01, 2016
Kolababe:
A Facebook user named Lily Cleopatra Maurice from Orlando, Florida shared photos of her swollen lower lip from a hospital bed claiming they were caused by a Covergirl lipstick she used. She wrote:

WARNING!
Please be aware of the queen collection cover girl lipstick. Purchased lip this week woke up choking with huge swollen lips. I had to be rushed to the
ER! Could've died in my sleep. Plz be careful with the harmful products in lipsticks.

"I know everyone is laughing and people can be so cruel even on my way to the ER people can be so hurtful with their stears and whispering.
I am trembling thinking about how lucky i was to have choked enough to awake for who know what could've happend to be. I all my family have. No uncles no aunties just me and hubby. Thankful to be alive and spend this day with my family.
"Kiss from a rose"

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lipstick Left Woman With Swollen Lips - Lady Claims (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:47am On May 01, 2016
Blood of Buhari!

83 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lipstick Left Woman With Swollen Lips - Lady Claims (Graphic Photos) by Destined2win: 11:49am On May 01, 2016
Kiss of the dragon

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lipstick Left Woman With Swollen Lips - Lady Claims (Graphic Photos) by youngnigga22(m): 11:50am On May 01, 2016
She Neva talk truth, I think she was giving someone a head ND kpam this happened or she has kissed in her dream

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lipstick Left Woman With Swollen Lips - Lady Claims (Graphic Photos) by dapsoneh: 11:51am On May 01, 2016
This is angioedema

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lipstick Left Woman With Swollen Lips - Lady Claims (Graphic Photos) by nevi12(f): 11:57am On May 01, 2016
Geeez u sure its jst d lipstickcos on a normal day u r ment to wipe off ur makeup b4 u sleep Abi u offended sm1 b4 nd dey used ur lips against u

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lipstick Left Woman With Swollen Lips - Lady Claims (Graphic Photos) by missingrib(f): 12:16pm On May 01, 2016
hmmmm..nawah o lipstick equals swollen lips

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Lipstick Left Woman With Swollen Lips - Lady Claims (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 01, 2016
eeeyah... sorry oo may b U should stop using it

latest gist:: Olamide Finally Signed A Female Artiste
Into YBNL LABEL http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/04/olamide-finally-signed-female-artiste.html?m=0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lipstick Left Woman With Swollen Lips - Lady Claims (Graphic Photos) by donbenedict(m): 12:29pm On May 01, 2016
Next time she nor go rub lipstick again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lipstick Left Woman With Swollen Lips - Lady Claims (Graphic Photos) by ShugaAnnie: 12:51pm On May 01, 2016
Abi na bee sting her as she dey sleep... she no knw

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lipstick Left Woman With Swollen Lips - Lady Claims (Graphic Photos) by Feranmicharles(m): 12:55pm On May 01, 2016
Hmmm I'm other news ...cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lipstick Left Woman With Swollen Lips - Lady Claims (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 01, 2016
That's very good. Remain natural, dem no go gree

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lipstick Left Woman With Swollen Lips - Lady Claims (Graphic Photos) by StepTwo: 12:56pm On May 01, 2016
i hope say Ekabong d read dis one

with her mouth like monkey Nyàsh

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lipstick Left Woman With Swollen Lips - Lady Claims (Graphic Photos) by midolian(m): 12:56pm On May 01, 2016
This must be photoshopped...

Need to see a video cLIP shocked shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lipstick Left Woman With Swollen Lips - Lady Claims (Graphic Photos) by danemenike: 12:56pm On May 01, 2016
Hehe.....On a hot Sunday like this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lipstick Left Woman With Swollen Lips - Lady Claims (Graphic Photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 12:56pm On May 01, 2016
Destined2win:
Kiss of the dragon
Hehehehehehehehehehe grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lipstick Left Woman With Swollen Lips - Lady Claims (Graphic Photos) by Wizdray: 12:57pm On May 01, 2016
Holy Mary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lipstick Left Woman With Swollen Lips - Lady Claims (Graphic Photos) by LEXYCOM: 12:57pm On May 01, 2016
I know some guys will laugh at first sight......then later pited her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lipstick Left Woman With Swollen Lips - Lady Claims (Graphic Photos) by tasceige(m): 12:57pm On May 01, 2016
Uncle her lips is pregnant!!!! grin grin *in Emmanuella's voice "

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lipstick Left Woman With Swollen Lips - Lady Claims (Graphic Photos) by tottinova: 12:58pm On May 01, 2016
Kolababe:

WARNING!

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/05/oh-dear-woman-claims-lipstick-left-her.html

Read my lips grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lipstick Left Woman With Swollen Lips - Lady Claims (Graphic Photos) by nbright: 12:58pm On May 01, 2016
grin grin wink wink smiley wink cheesy shocked shocked angry angry probably aba made

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lipstick Left Woman With Swollen Lips - Lady Claims (Graphic Photos) by dexterinc2003: 12:58pm On May 01, 2016
dapsoneh:
This is angioedema

your head is correct bro cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lipstick Left Woman With Swollen Lips - Lady Claims (Graphic Photos) by Hybrid01: 12:58pm On May 01, 2016
Abi they have started producing lip growth lip sticks since they know you guys are never satisfied with anything. Just like hair growth creams

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lipstick Left Woman With Swollen Lips - Lady Claims (Graphic Photos) by Pranxta(m): 12:59pm On May 01, 2016
Obviously a lowgrade lipstick she bought, she is damn lucky...looks like she's casting for a cartoon/animation character tho...

IR Baboon lips cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lipstick Left Woman With Swollen Lips - Lady Claims (Graphic Photos) by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 12:59pm On May 01, 2016
Inukwa! grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lipstick Left Woman With Swollen Lips - Lady Claims (Graphic Photos) by Venice789: 12:59pm On May 01, 2016
good for her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lipstick Left Woman With Swollen Lips - Lady Claims (Graphic Photos) by d33types: 12:59pm On May 01, 2016
a strong case of angioedema due to allergies to a particular component used in making the lipstick.
I see it's not only Nigerians that don't read accompanying labels..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lipstick Left Woman With Swollen Lips - Lady Claims (Graphic Photos) by Marley01(m): 1:00pm On May 01, 2016
Two minutes of silence for our brothers who would go to search for her on Facebook...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lipstick Left Woman With Swollen Lips - Lady Claims (Graphic Photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:00pm On May 01, 2016
they go cut that lips last>>>>>>> grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lipstick Left Woman With Swollen Lips - Lady Claims (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 01, 2016
Lily Cleopatra Maurice ...is this u?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Depression Will Kill You, If You Don't Know This About Your Life! / Nigerian Doctor, Isyaka Mamman Jailed For Killing Patient In The UK / Black Soot: Early Morning Weather Condition In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.