Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,829 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Lipstick Left Woman With Swollen Lips - Lady Claims (Graphic Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lipstick Left Woman With Swollen Lips - Lady Claims (Graphic Photos) (42368 Views)

I'm Still A Virgin But Have Swollen Tummy Like Fibroid- A Friend Seeks Advice / My Wife & Others Have Abandoned Me – Man With Swollen Stomach / Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lipstick Left Woman With Swollen Lips - Lady Claims (Graphic Photos) by Bjergtrolde: 1:29pm On May 01, 2016
addikt:

Nope I think its LiPiodema

Seriously
Re: Lipstick Left Woman With Swollen Lips - Lady Claims (Graphic Photos) by Qabt(m): 1:35pm On May 01, 2016
Ewooooo
Re: Lipstick Left Woman With Swollen Lips - Lady Claims (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 01, 2016
Lmao! sad
Re: Lipstick Left Woman With Swollen Lips - Lady Claims (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 01, 2016
funniest thing I ever read online....

that's what you get for telling God He's not good at creating a lip....
wish this happen everyday...
Re: Lipstick Left Woman With Swollen Lips - Lady Claims (Graphic Photos) by Faru1(m): 1:42pm On May 01, 2016
ffrreeee:
one should be careful of the kind of products we use. Something similar happened to me last year, when i used a particular lipstick, and my lower lip turned black (i mean black o not brown).

Hop you have recovered from that cos I can't afford to kiss lip turned black..... lol
Re: Lipstick Left Woman With Swollen Lips - Lady Claims (Graphic Photos) by fortunechy(m): 1:43pm On May 01, 2016
galz of the end time shld learn a lesson
Re: Lipstick Left Woman With Swollen Lips - Lady Claims (Graphic Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 1:50pm On May 01, 2016
Make she confess na mayweather blow she receive.
Re: Lipstick Left Woman With Swollen Lips - Lady Claims (Graphic Photos) by Coldfeets: 1:51pm On May 01, 2016
Choi

End time ripstick
Re: Lipstick Left Woman With Swollen Lips - Lady Claims (Graphic Photos) by Rainbow07(m): 1:52pm On May 01, 2016
Makeup b4 going to bed is bad
Re: Lipstick Left Woman With Swollen Lips - Lady Claims (Graphic Photos) by Babyphinas(f): 2:02pm On May 01, 2016
We hear
Re: Lipstick Left Woman With Swollen Lips - Lady Claims (Graphic Photos) by Taiwo20(m): 2:05pm On May 01, 2016
stop de-marketing the product......could be an allergy reaction.
BTW, our people say leg injury no dey kill fowl
#AdieKintibiEseku
Re: Lipstick Left Woman With Swollen Lips - Lady Claims (Graphic Photos) by FOLLEY20(m): 2:06pm On May 01, 2016
It's better to remain natural as God created u. Most of these cosmetics are demonic. Beware!
Re: Lipstick Left Woman With Swollen Lips - Lady Claims (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 01, 2016
marshborn:
grin but many Yoruba people have similar lips without any lipstick application na.

Flat joke from a flat..........
Re: Lipstick Left Woman With Swollen Lips - Lady Claims (Graphic Photos) by RaeMystix: 2:13pm On May 01, 2016
She's probably allergic to an ingredient that was used to make the product.
Re: Lipstick Left Woman With Swollen Lips - Lady Claims (Graphic Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 2:13pm On May 01, 2016
My Gudness, is this fr real. Hmmm i guess she might be reacting to it. Individual bodies differ sha
Re: Lipstick Left Woman With Swollen Lips - Lady Claims (Graphic Photos) by Edijana2015(m): 2:29pm On May 01, 2016
How? What about the upper lip na only the lower part she rub the lipstick put. I don't understand. Abeg why the upper part of her lip no swell up? Well is not my business.
Re: Lipstick Left Woman With Swollen Lips - Lady Claims (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 01, 2016
Equalizer:
Blood of Buhari!
Buhari don suffer

1 Like

Re: Lipstick Left Woman With Swollen Lips - Lady Claims (Graphic Photos) by marshborn(m): 2:56pm On May 01, 2016
Aigbofa:

Flat joke from a flat..........
Why the hate bro? Are you one of them?
Re: Lipstick Left Woman With Swollen Lips - Lady Claims (Graphic Photos) by Originalsly: 2:58pm On May 01, 2016
d33types:
a strong case of angioedema due to allergies to a particular component used in making the lipstick.
I see it's not only Nigerians that don't read accompanying labels..
I doubt it. Let's reason.... who puts on lipstick before going to bed?...who puts lipstick on one lip only?...why would one lip only be affected ? Cover Girl is top shelf lipstick world wide... and expensive. The cause ?... Thus happened in Florida...hot Florida with all sorts of bugs and little creatures. I think some some bug got on her while she was asleep.... fed off something or pissed on her lip ...and that resulted in the allergic reaction. Then again... could be the hubby in a desperate move to cut down expenses rubbed something on her lips while she was asleep....she had to be racking big bills to be using Cover Girl 24/7.
Re: Lipstick Left Woman With Swollen Lips - Lady Claims (Graphic Photos) by chibrasil(m): 3:21pm On May 01, 2016
Choi! dis 1 na 5 in 1 grap ur copy nw!
Re: Lipstick Left Woman With Swollen Lips - Lady Claims (Graphic Photos) by Fourwinds: 3:43pm On May 01, 2016
nevi12:
Geeez u sure its jst d lipstickcos on a normal day u r ment to wipe off ur makeup b4 u sleep Abi u offended sm1 b4 nd dey used ur lips against u
this is what is called Kissiography of d lips

1 Like

Re: Lipstick Left Woman With Swollen Lips - Lady Claims (Graphic Photos) by hendricksuba: 3:58pm On May 01, 2016
[size=8pt][b]MEN SEEKING TO ENLARGE THEIR PENIS COULD USE THIS ONE TO ACHIEVE.....INGENUITY...CONVERTING REJECTED MATERIALS TO RAW MATERIALS ....LOL[
Re: Lipstick Left Woman With Swollen Lips - Lady Claims (Graphic Photos) by lanicky(f): 4:02pm On May 01, 2016
Covergirl is not just any brand.smiley
Pranxta:
Obviously a lowgrade lipstick she bought, she is damn lucky...looks like she's casting for a cartoon/animation character tho...

IR Baboon lips cheesy
Re: Lipstick Left Woman With Swollen Lips - Lady Claims (Graphic Photos) by jpphilips(m): 4:26pm On May 01, 2016
Not lipstick, it was the abrasion she used to remove it that caused the inflamation
Re: Lipstick Left Woman With Swollen Lips - Lady Claims (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 01, 2016
lmao. This is called activated complex.
Re: Lipstick Left Woman With Swollen Lips - Lady Claims (Graphic Photos) by oceanp(f): 4:45pm On May 01, 2016
wow . am sure it her fault .
severally I do noticed a swell on my lip when I use some certain lipstick . what I do is STOP USING IT . Somtyms I go days without lipstick or anytyn on my lips until the swell heals.
but na everybody wan do makeup tyn? dem go soon kill person .
Re: Lipstick Left Woman With Swollen Lips - Lady Claims (Graphic Photos) by egee(m): 4:59pm On May 01, 2016
Na kpomo be dat abi person lips..this one na from beauty to beast o

Re: Lipstick Left Woman With Swollen Lips - Lady Claims (Graphic Photos) by stevecantrell: 5:28pm On May 01, 2016
shes allergic to some of the ingredients....give her an anti histamine.
Re: Lipstick Left Woman With Swollen Lips - Lady Claims (Graphic Photos) by yeyedeysmell(f): 8:10pm On May 01, 2016
Chisos!!! Lol....
Re: Lipstick Left Woman With Swollen Lips - Lady Claims (Graphic Photos) by Tocheagle(m): 8:14pm On May 01, 2016
marshborn:
grin but many Yoruba people have similar lips without any lipstick application na.
Obasanjo
Re: Lipstick Left Woman With Swollen Lips - Lady Claims (Graphic Photos) by Tocheagle(m): 8:19pm On May 01, 2016
addikt:

Nope I think its LiPiodema
No its Limpopo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Depression Will Kill You, If You Don't Know This About Your Life! / Nigerian Doctor, Isyaka Mamman Jailed For Killing Patient In The UK / Black Soot: Early Morning Weather Condition In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.