Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

10 Reasons Why Tiwa Savage Might Be Wrong On Tblizz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Reasons Why Tiwa Savage Might Be Wrong On Tblizz (1884 Views)

Tiwa Savage Might Become Wizkid’s 4th Babymama / Nigerian Woman Feels Tblizz Is A Bad Influence On Tiwa Savage Cos She Gets High / Why Tiwa Savage Shunned Teebillz On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons Why Tiwa Savage Might Be Wrong On Tblizz by sandraokosun: 12:08pm On May 01, 2016
10 Reasons to believe Tiwa savage might be lying about tblizz.

(1) All through the interview she tries to tell us how much tee bliz isnt caring and useless, when in excence she portrays uncontrolably what distates her in him which is brokeness. She says he can shave twice a week but INSENSITIVE to jamil needs (she indeed wanted to exagarate that blizz so broke that he cant buy diapers) seriously how broke can one get that a lagosian of tb statue cant buy diapers.

(2) All she wants is tb out, she has kicked him out 5times according to tb, but from her tone i guess the need to keep her overated ego in public and the shame of a dubai weeding that cant last a minute got her pretending. Indeed it is possible she pays the bills and all etc but its all getting too much to be wivefy to a broke nigga that is an embarrasment before her pairs. From her last statement she would welcome tb with open hands to come and see jamil but as long as it is no more a husband wife relationship (if tb was such a negative character as she put it, nobody would want such negative influence on a child she claims to adore and bring up as responsible).

(3) she affirmed that she didnt actually give tb food, the time the poor guy had to voice out uncontrolably on twitter. "if she has asked if he had eaten", she covers it up with how can i give food to tb or ask if he has eaten then she start repainting an already defaced billboard with more worst analysis only possesed by the devil. Seriously if u can affirm the tweet as true what makes us believe the other good stories of yourself that is told by urown self.

(4) one minute she claims he is so broke(cant afford diapers which she codely put as insensitive) the next minute she claims he borrowed #45m from someone. Seriously was i the only one that thought a man like tb cant be so broke that he doesnt have a family or friends that can survive him atleast averagely. So where did the #45m come from. She said its a borrow, how can a man with a low standard that cant afford diaper, get someone or a collateral that would make him borrow #45m. She was so dumb not to say tb did illegal business to get that sum. I guess if she said that it would have contradicted her statement and make it seem that tb is actually hardworking to work that amount by whatever means. Her lies further goes on, if you arent participating in a "dansuki armgate" or a political loot sharing, i wonder what would make EFCC interested in a man that borrowed money. She further blows the cover when she says a man of 30+ would lost a whooping #45m just like that. Haba the man na small pikin when dem send to buy 5naira sweet? I guess this was said to make the blackmail sink deep.

(4) she claims he is super broke and she does everything for him but how can a broke dude afford cocaine, after you had sacked him as your manager and susposdely starved him from the funds you said he steals from you as manager.

(5) tbillz made mention of her mum been a witch, maybe because of his bad experience he had. But tiwa never made a negative mention to tbillz family or how they were bad. Maybe conscience no let am talk that lie. Since she was all out to spill all, i thought she would mention a single thing.

(6) doro jazzy, dr sid, tuface silence showed how much their consience judged them. Tuface only twitted cos he was married, and ani was close to family. The so called tuface tweet was a mockery in disguise and never made any clear statement.

(7) she claims tbillz is very suicidal etc just to paint a picture of a suicidal husband.
The real truth here is that tblizz is just a jealous lover and not yet a mature man or husband. He has big inferiority complex and tend to guide his own jealously. Tblizz post on twitter was/is not to kill his wife career but an expression of an insecured man. He never would intend to bring his wife down( a career he help built that even tiwa ackwnoledged after all her painting black story) but the insecurity he feels from his wife been in company of men and not returning, busy schedule etc tiwa herself brags about how busy she is and how much her boss life pay bills. Tblizz is only jealous and insecured around tiwa which tiwa herself fails a 100% to show him how much he can trust her. Tblizz just wishes his wife could be omawumi or ani who are both celebs but finds a balance with home. (For a man to be asking his wife he hasnt eaten on twitter tells u alot abt that woman)

(cool tblizz sucidal attempt is only the effect of what jealously, insecurity, depression on a routine can do to a man that isnt mature enough to control things, this same inability to be that bad nigga that knwos how to also grind is what makes tiwa feed up with tblizz coupled with his brokeness. Tiwa been irritated by this qualities can not continue to last as been tagged or associated with tblizz knowing her overated status, hence got him sacked first as manager and now as husband.

(9) Tiwa knew all tblizz strength and weakness before marriage in dubai, she affirms how much he brought her from nowhere and stood with her. I guess that what every woman wants in a man and so her mind was made up. His weakness were there but maybe madam felt she could brush it up with her super overated brand. But when the jay z and beyounce celebrity life wasnt kicking, (tblizz beign an imature, shy guy with paparazi) regrets came in.

(10) tiwa claims all tblizz says is i made u. But in all tblizz posts we dont see the heart of a man who is arrogant, but a man who is insecured, betrayed, depressed with a weak heart that cant stand heart break.

These are the few points i observed from the marriage, i am not looking at the surface of a staged paparazi interview, with no regular make up and a mother teresa mourning scarf, that comes with a happy attitude to let it all bear and murder a husband identity with lies,exagarations,contradictions and fake tears that even doesnt freak the presenter who's thoughts is "na u call us say u want do interview oya act your scrip". Its not rocket science, they invited the world into their matrimony and anyone who can look at issues plainly with consistency and not because its "tiwa scavege she is right" would see the truth.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Tiwa Savage Might Be Wrong On Tblizz by Flexherbal(m): 12:09pm On May 01, 2016
Enough of their stories.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Tiwa Savage Might Be Wrong On Tblizz by cruzita(f): 12:13pm On May 01, 2016
undecided we are tired already
Re: 10 Reasons Why Tiwa Savage Might Be Wrong On Tblizz by SleekAboki: 12:16pm On May 01, 2016
Valid logical observations.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Tiwa Savage Might Be Wrong On Tblizz by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 01, 2016
dis whole drama is bcomin boring
Re: 10 Reasons Why Tiwa Savage Might Be Wrong On Tblizz by double0seven(m): 12:21pm On May 01, 2016
just pure speculations

and where did you get the information that Tiwa has thrown TB out of the house five different times. You definitely must be lying or have the wrong info
Re: 10 Reasons Why Tiwa Savage Might Be Wrong On Tblizz by ProfessorXX(m): 12:33pm On May 01, 2016
They will be fine very soon. Let them be. Minding my business jare.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Tiwa Savage Might Be Wrong On Tblizz by StepTwo: 12:37pm On May 01, 2016
abeg when be Man Utd match?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Tiwa Savage Might Be Wrong On Tblizz by Gmajor(m): 1:33pm On May 01, 2016
This is the kind of post you get when a child decieds to play analyst
Re: 10 Reasons Why Tiwa Savage Might Be Wrong On Tblizz by ayguru: 1:38pm On May 01, 2016
double0seven:
just pure speculations

and where did you get the information that Tiwa has thrown TB out of the house five different times. You definitely must be lying or have the wrong info
Tbillz said that in his numerous tweet... Go and read them
Re: 10 Reasons Why Tiwa Savage Might Be Wrong On Tblizz by Jimi23(m): 1:58pm On May 01, 2016
ayguru:
Tbillz said that in his numerous tweet... Go and read them

So becos Tbillz said so, it means he said the truth? Do u live with them?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Tiwa Savage Might Be Wrong On Tblizz by yemoxyl(m): 2:41pm On May 01, 2016
Op i support u...My mind just keep telling those tears are crocodile's tear undecided
Re: 10 Reasons Why Tiwa Savage Might Be Wrong On Tblizz by ice4u999(m): 2:56pm On May 01, 2016
As Nigerians, will a woman ever throw a man out of a house he built or rented with his own money in Nigeria?

As a MAN no matter what, bringing your marital problems to public is a big no no. So what prompt this whole Tiwa's video (be it fake or lies) was because the supposed MAN and HEAD the house failed to keep his mouth shut.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Tiwa Savage Might Be Wrong On Tblizz by ayguru: 6:17am On May 05, 2016
Jimi23:

undecided
Re: 10 Reasons Why Tiwa Savage Might Be Wrong On Tblizz by ayguru: 6:18am On May 05, 2016
Jimi23:

undecided
Re: 10 Reasons Why Tiwa Savage Might Be Wrong On Tblizz by Akposkool(m): 8:46am On May 05, 2016
Tiwa is a slut. God bless us with good wives and not home wreckers

(1) (Reply)

Popular Yoruba Nollywood Actor / Wow.. Check Out Cute Photos Of Regina Daniels And Family! / KWAM 1’s Daughter Shades Nigerian Slay Queens, Video Vixens On Instagram (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.