Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

See The Facial Expression Of Azuka Ogujuiba When Tiwa Savage Was Crying - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Facial Expression Of Azuka Ogujuiba When Tiwa Savage Was Crying (1763 Views)

Onyi Alex Kisses Alexx Ekubo On Set. Check Out His Facial Expression / Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims / Azuka Ogujiuba, Tiwa Savage's Interviewer Responds To Her Critics, Reveals More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Facial Expression Of Azuka Ogujuiba When Tiwa Savage Was Crying by wizkidblogger(f): 12:34pm On May 01, 2016
Azuka made the facial expression above when Tiwa started sobbing after denying the allegation that she slept with Don Jazzy, Dr Sid and 2Face.

Guess she was like : Nooo, not tears! I wasn't ready for this

Re: See The Facial Expression Of Azuka Ogujuiba When Tiwa Savage Was Crying by wizkidblogger(f): 12:36pm On May 01, 2016
Click here to see the photos of Tiwa crying and Azuka facial expressions.
Re: See The Facial Expression Of Azuka Ogujuiba When Tiwa Savage Was Crying by scampy(m): 12:44pm On May 01, 2016
She no worth an interviewer.

4 Likes

Re: See The Facial Expression Of Azuka Ogujuiba When Tiwa Savage Was Crying by Gmajor(m): 12:45pm On May 01, 2016
Who knows if she is edible catering

1 Like

Re: See The Facial Expression Of Azuka Ogujuiba When Tiwa Savage Was Crying by Aristotle96(m): 12:50pm On May 01, 2016
B4 make she follow her cry? sad
Re: See The Facial Expression Of Azuka Ogujuiba When Tiwa Savage Was Crying by TPAND(f): 1:25pm On May 01, 2016
With Azuka body language, attitude and idiosyncrasy to the interview, you definitely deduce it was premeditated.
Despite Tiwa's crocodile tears she felt no human sympathy and her body language wasn't saying so either
Re: See The Facial Expression Of Azuka Ogujuiba When Tiwa Savage Was Crying by afolayanto(m): 2:00pm On May 01, 2016
I don't trust this woman at all....Can she be the edible catering?
Re: See The Facial Expression Of Azuka Ogujuiba When Tiwa Savage Was Crying by cr7lomo: 3:33pm On May 01, 2016
More like " hu this one they deceive, u wey I know when u come my Oga office knack am "

(1) (Reply)

20 Different Gorgeous Hairstyles From Rukky Sanda,nollywood Icon / Popular Nollywood Actress Slays In See-through Gown In New Photos / Maheeda Strips And Shakes Her Nak3d Butt In X-rated Video (photos& Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.