Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep (33916 Views)

6 Tips To Help You Fall Asleep / 3 Things You Must Do If You Find It Hard To Fall Asleep / 8 Lifestyle Habits You Should Change To Make You Fall Asleep Faster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by Nobody: 12:20am On May 02, 2016
Op pm me so that I can invite you to our coven. We need male members
Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by Nobody: 12:20am On May 02, 2016
AheadMarket:

Trust me, sleeplessness is frustrating and sad. I've been there

wow, Oversleeping is also frustrating. Can you believe I just woke up from a deep sleep between the last post on this thread & now. I might open a new thread for oversleeping.
First detox yourself, with bitter herbs. I dont say Yoyo or Goko bitter drink.
Deternine to fall asleep
Get enough exercise during evening times.
By hour of 10 pm take a warm bath.
Prepare a cup of warm milk mixed with honey
Sit still for about 10minutes, head to your bedroom,, bedding sheet and pillow must be clean,turn off your phone,turn off the light,
Lie down facing up, close your eyes, speak to your mind and body in undertones, "I am going to sleep bedore i count 1 to 15times and i will wake up by 5am," about 10 times and start counting. NOTE: This might not work for the first 3days, because you have NOT command your mind and body to obey you, just within a week, you be sleeping like a baby.
This what is called auto suggestion.
You have the power to control your mind, and body.
Jusr speak to it
Finally take this matter to God in prayer personally.

4 Likes

Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by Nobody: 12:24am On May 02, 2016
Its not a problem if you manage your time better, have been having same all my life
Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by paschal47(m): 12:30am On May 02, 2016
who did you kill? undecided
Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by Nobody: 12:34am On May 02, 2016
datalossvictim1:
silly cheesy
Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by Udofire(m): 12:35am On May 02, 2016
igraman:
Please help,
I'm fed up, I'm having problem sleeping.
Right from my childhood days, sleeping in the aftnoon had always been impossible, not even a siesta.
At nights, its always after lying-in for about 1:15m to 1:30m before finally sleeping off and if i should get up to urinate before daybreak, my eyes will become clear; no sleep again no matter how hard i try.
Trams, Coddein, Valium5, Cenpain night, just mention it does not make me sleep, it only makes me high or intoxicate me.
Although i always feel sleepy whenever am depressed, bored, alone or in a cool breezy environment, the momment i lie down or get ready to sleep then the urge is gone.
what could be my problem.
what can i do to get over it.
i could be of some help even though its against my ethics, finalboss1 only answered the first question which is the problem and not the second question which is the solution. I'll advice you not to take anything in form of drugs or whatever, i mean anything that might be taken through the mouth or nose. I just need to know if you are still awake or probably you have taken any of their advice and you are asleep by now.
Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by CzarChris(m): 12:36am On May 02, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

And I thought I was the only one going through this insomnia iish. Well, OP I learnt long ago that since I can't sleep, that I should use the time either to read or watch a good documentary, my girlfriend finds it weird, but I have gotten pretty used to it, sometimes I can't sleep for 3days straight, only side effect I get is a killer headache that goes off once I take a painkiller.

But I also want to know if it has an bad effect on my entire wellbeing.
Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by CzarChris(m): 12:39am On May 02, 2016
datalossvictim1:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin babe you no well atall grin grin grin grin
Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by Udofire(m): 12:43am On May 02, 2016
CzarChris:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

And I thought I was the only one going through this insomnia iish. Well, OP I learnt long ago that since I can't sleep, that I should use the time either to read or watch a good documentary, my girlfriend finds it weird, but I have gotten pretty used to it, sometimes I can't sleep for 3days straight, only side effect I get is a killer headache that goes off once I take a painkiller.

But I also want to know if it has an bad effect on my entire wellbeing.
Thank GOD, it s even an headache. i can assure you that it will if not now maybe later, am talking from experience.
Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by cbnileowo42: 12:45am On May 02, 2016
Try osun weed...u go slip like small pikin
Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by cashkid: 12:49am On May 02, 2016
Brighfuture:
GET BITTER LEAF...WASH THE LEAF AND DRINK I GLASS MORNING,AFTERNOON AND EVENING. THANK ME LATER...

Good work bro, he may add little honey to it if he wishes, it has done wonders and if only he can try it, he will definitely come here and give testimony
Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by Shukran(f): 12:51am On May 02, 2016
igraman:
Please help,
Right from my childhood days, sleeping in the aftnoon had always been impossible, not even a siesta.
At nights, its always after lying-in for about 1:15m to 1:30m before finally sleeping off and if i should get up to urinate before daybreak, my eyes will become clear; no sleep again no matter how hard i try.
Trams, Coddein, Valium5, Cenpain night, just mention it does not make me sleep, it only makes me high or intoxicate me.
Although i always feel sleepy whenever am depressed, bored, alone or in a cool breezy environment, the momment i lie down or get ready to sleep then the urge is gone.

I was in same boat with you but is past now. Try this: or inbox me for how to order or more details. www.Juweempire.jeunesseglobal.com

Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by Nobody: 12:54am On May 02, 2016
igraman:
Please help,

see your doctor please
Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by CzarChris(m): 12:56am On May 02, 2016
Udofire:

Thank GOD, it s even an headache. i can assure you that it will if not now maybe later, am talking from experience.
Okay, truth is I don't lose focus even for a second during the day, but it kinda recently started getting to me, cause most times people around me have slept off, with just me roaming around angry angry it's gets annoying though. angry angry.
Okay, agreed I have a sleep problem, how do I solve it?
Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by Whizzcute(m): 2:04am On May 02, 2016
CHECKOUT THESE 5 FOODS THAT WILL MAKE YOU SLEEP BETTER http://www.goziehealth.com/2016/03/5-foods-that-help-you-sleep-better.html
Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by theEYe21(f): 2:12am On May 02, 2016
Help! I have difficulty fallen asleep because of this useless club making noise every weekend (Friday - Sunday) from 11pm-5am angry angry angry they might do the same thing Monday night since its public holiday, for fvck sakes I live in a residential area, shut the fvck up!!!!! I don't know how children or people sleep in this kind of loud racket when there's school or work the next day.
Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by pablus: 2:33am On May 02, 2016
i had similar issues years ago. main cause for me was too much stress at work. i couldn't sleep until 4:00 a.m. and i had to be out of bed by 5:30 a.m. horrible.
my pointers...
1. if you worry too much, try to reduce them. keep your worries outside your bed
2. be active during the day - walk, exercise, stretch your body/legs/arms
3. make sure your room is not too hot. if it is, don't cover your body much
4. wipe your head/face every evening with a damp towel...or shower
5. have meaningful sex/relationship, connect with your family and good people
good luck!
Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by megaexpo: 3:18am On May 02, 2016
Hello, try to stop looking at a laptop or phone screen two hours before you go to bed. it helps.

1 Like

Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by ABSOL10: 3:32am On May 02, 2016
had the same issue back then but it was because of examination tension, had to write the 4 externals same year, but later got over it, check yourself if there is anything alerting you unnecessarily or any for anxiety check it!... and if you are the "always thinking type" watch it.
but my conclusion is maybe God is calling you into a "vigil" ministry...lol check it also
Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by ADEBAYOKS(m): 4:32am On May 02, 2016
u are not alone bro. though have learnt some lessons here.
Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by gunpoint(m): 4:32am On May 02, 2016
finalboss1:
Insomnia is a sleep disorder that is
characterized by difficulty falling and/or
staying asleep. People with insomnia have
one or more of the following symptoms:***difficulty falling asleep
**waking up often during the night and
**having trouble going back to sleep
**faking up too early in the morning
**feeling tired upon waking

you are suffering from primary insomnia
your solution soon
I bow for this kind symptom oh lipsrsealed
Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by onelife97: 4:45am On May 02, 2016
igraman:
Please help,

U may have giraffe DNA.
Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by akuracy(m): 4:56am On May 02, 2016
You need Songha Night. A natural plant extract that cures sleeplessness. It cures a mild insomnia.
Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by Sixaxis: 5:01am On May 02, 2016
"Heywire" from Prison Break be your brother?
Op u can draw sha..
Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by samx4real(m): 5:07am On May 02, 2016
Brighfuture:
GET BITTER LEAF...WASH THE LEAF AND DRINK I GLASS MORNING,AFTERNOON AND EVENING. THANK ME LATER...

Na diabetes?

1 Like

Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by Biotech247: 5:35am On May 02, 2016
Take tramadol bro.. Thank me later.

Before you give him Tramadol make sure he have (1): Nice and enough food @home. (2): He must also have a wife or cute fiance which he will invite the following day for some *jaculation.
Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by igraman(m): 5:40am On May 02, 2016
NaLaugh:
Insomnia is pretty common. However, not all cases of sleep troubles are clinical insomnia.

In many cases, the person is just not exerted enough by their daily activities. e.g a manual laborer who works from dusk till dawn will typically be asleep before he hits the sheets.

On the other hand, an inactive person who spends all day at home, perhaps browsing FB or Nairaland, with the occasional idle stroll outside might have trouble sleeping.

What is your daily routine like?

i'm an undergrad ... seldom idle
Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by babiskinado(m): 5:40am On May 02, 2016
Read your bible. It works SO FAST. You'll sleep like a baby.

1 Like

Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by October1960: 5:43am On May 02, 2016
Try melatonin.

Natural like a vitamin, gentle and a supplement your body should make, won't give you that drugged feeling.

igraman:
Please help,
Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by Chrishandsome(m): 5:47am On May 02, 2016
babs01:
Na because u no dey do exercise or some kind of hard work, u no dey bath b4 u go to bed. try anyone of d 3 u go sleep so tey dem go wake u up u go say buhari sef
the guy say him don use all kind drugs e no still work..na wen i no bath before dat kind tin de happen for me.bros make water ya friend abeg. grin

1 Like

Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by Nobody: 5:50am On May 02, 2016
Ariel20:

wow, Oversleeping is also frustrating. Can you believe I just woke up from a deep sleep between the last post on this thread & now. I might open a new thread for oversleeping.
Undersleeping interferes with the workings of ur brain. Did I forget to mention that the person looks physically unkempt. What's frustrating about oversleeping, again?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Panic As America Quarantines 81 Ebola Suspects / Lassa Fever: Avoid Drinking Garri To Avoid Infection / Delta Quack Doctor Bursted While Performing Illegal Abortion (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.