Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,787 members, 7,802,459 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” (31689 Views)

"Buhari Didn't Say He May Not Contest In 2019" - Presidency Rubbishes Reuters / Boss Mustapha Rubbishes ‘Executive Governor’, ‘Your Excellency’ Nomenclatures / Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by j1mmy: 9:37pm On May 01, 2016
Even WEAK and useless GEJ was in office years before he started messing up, this mallam is only there months before people realized he is a mistake

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by mikolo80: 9:53pm On May 01, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Hehehehehehehehehehe grin grin

I just dey laugh the "presidency".

Just see their 'wack' rejoinder, they've seen nothing yet, I'm expecting a ballistic missile of words from Fayose himself, Let's see how they will respond.
they respond o then no respond na dem till 2019
Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by engrchykae(m): 10:33pm On May 01, 2016
omenka:
See as dem be. What the fvck has herdsmen killing got to do with this thread? Don't you guys ever have any point to make whenever Omenka posts a comment besides "Agatu" and "Fulani herdsmen are killing your people blablabla.."?? Na wa oo. Dem do una abi wetin

Fools thought the illiterate would never become the president, yet today, he's their president and the president of their mothers and fathers.

The fools should deal with that and stop whining like spoilt little babies.
God can never lie and Omenka can never disappoint

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by Inova(m): 10:50pm On May 01, 2016
kYjelly2:
Mr Vice, this is 8 days now and not a single flash of electricity in Lagos of all places.

I wonder how no electricity helps the economy

How does no electricity improve my productivity Which in turn helps to boost my immediate community undecided

Why are you responding to someone When you and Fashola should be out in the field with helmets and boots fixing power supply.

Oga, with all due respect, u need to put on that yellow helmet right now and call Fashola, tell him to meet you at the power station for today's work, mtcheew undecided
Dats ur area. Power is fine at my own end.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by P0intBlank(m): 11:05pm On May 01, 2016
PIPPROF:

whats it with this 16 years stale excuse

was Nigeria japan before 1999?

you claim your from benue but run around this forum defending killer herdsmen like your life depends on it

and only fools believe an illiterate will turn around a country when he could not even improve his personal life

Don't mind these guys. Every time 16 years this, 16 years that...did PDP not meet over 30 years of Military misrule with oil prices that were lower than they currently are. I don't remember OBJ playing the blame game. It's just lame. We are not even angry that they haven't kept their campaign promises. Our grouse is that the economy is worse than they met it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by kanosalami: 11:29pm On May 01, 2016
ObinnaIzuora:

Why not curse/insult the President as usual instead of booking space.
na watin dey worry you slf na your hand

1 Like

Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by holyfather(m): 11:30pm On May 01, 2016
embarassed
Bolade005:
My biggest regret is campaigning and voting for this government. Nothing is working and nobody should try to convince me that something is working.

APC is the biggest scam and this government is the biggest mistake to ever happen to Nigeria after the ineffectual buffoon.

The economy is dying. Everything is expensive. I still queue for hours to get fuel at #87. Indomie pack has gone up by about #300. One spag that used to go for 120 now goes for 170naira. I can't afford to eat goat meat as much as I'd loved to cos cutting cost. Ordinary Caprisonne for my kids no longer sell for #50. Now, some will say is it Buhari's fault and I ask them, is it my fault? Or GEJ's? Don't tell me nonsense.

I can't remember the last time I use my eyes to see light. I spend a large chunk of money to power my generator. It just keep getting worse.

We've been scammed.
Bible si na nke a bu mmalite ihe mgbu grin
This is just 2016, you still have from now till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 01, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Of course, Buhari is a certified ethnocentric Brukutu sipping and gworo chewing dullard. grin

As I dey laugh, my neighbour come knock for my door to know if the heat and darkness don make man pikin kolo!!!
Please say it again slowly.... is a whaaaat!?? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by SeverusSnape(m): 11:34pm On May 01, 2016
mykl01:

As I dey laugh, my neighbour come knock for my door to know if the heat and darkness don make man pikin kolo!!!
Please say it again slowly.... is a whaaaat!?? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy
Funny you. Me don laugh because of your comment. grin grin grin
Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by Beeman1(m): 11:38pm On May 01, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Yes, but his zombie followers are seeing it.

Buhari is a stupid_, useless, smelly illiterate and an animal. Go tell him.
Arne!
Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 01, 2016
Seenyo:
Voting this stone-cold, insensitive, aimlessly complacent nomad is my biggest aberation in recent times!...idiagbon was obviouly in charge in 1984.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 01, 2016
Beeman1:
Arne!

Mods! Someone here is calling another Arne... unbeliever... he wants to start a religious war on Nairaland...
Lalasticlala come and see!
Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by GeorgiaRaz: 11:49pm On May 01, 2016
Idrico:
I don't think you live in Lagos because we are currently getting minimum of 18hrs at Ipaja.
does Lagos start and end at your area?
Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by TijaniAbu: 12:18am On May 02, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:
As expected ...... very shallow and hollow rejoinder grin

Why does vice president fake pastor Yemi Osinbajo like ascribing the power of the presidency to himself? Why is he so insubordinate? Any time I see "presidency said" I know it is Osinbajo trying to exceed his midget dwarf stature as usual, foever putting words in General Buhari's mouth. Osinbajo should stop lying and speak for himself.

For Oby to abuse FG policy openly na Obasanjo send her be that. Fire on the mountain, the centre cannot hold.
Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by saintmark88(m): 1:51am On May 02, 2016
Bolade005:
My biggest regret is campaigning and voting for this government. Nothing is working and nobody should try to convince me that something is working.

APC is the biggest scam and this government is the biggest mistake to ever happen to Nigeria after the ineffectual buffoon.

The economy is dying. Everything is expensive. I still queue for hours to get fuel at #87. Indomie pack has gone up by about #300. One spag that used to go for 120 now goes for 170naira. I can't afford to eat goat meat as much as I'd loved to cos cutting cost. Ordinary Caprisonne for my kids no longer sell for #50. Now, some will say is it Buhari's fault and I ask them, is it my fault? Or GEJ's? Don't tell me nonsense.

I can't remember the last time I use my eyes to see light. I spend a large chunk of money to power my generator. It just keep getting worse.

We've been scammed.

Go n mke money n stop wailing
Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by saintmark88(m): 2:01am On May 02, 2016
I have a question to ask??... Pls what is the difference between d wailing Israelites in d wilderness and d wailing Nigerians??
Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by Nobody: 2:29am On May 02, 2016
omenka:
You regret campaigning for someone struggling to fix the rot occasioned by sixteen long years of savage misrule even though he's not spent up to 8% of the time it took to cause the damage, even under nearly 50% drop in government's revenue (caused by the decline in international oil price).

Regret you may, and you have the right to, but some of us don't and remain very hopeful that things will take a turn for the best before the twilight of Baba's first term.

If I could endure the last 6years, I see no reason why I can't endure enjoy 3. wink

What 16years are we talking about? Is it the 16 early years of our 4th Republic? Are you saying we should've gone back to the military era? Are you guys not tired of this overused rhetoric. If those 16years of democracy were so bad why did the APC approach OBJ to be it's navigator?

1 Like

Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by ObinnaIzuora: 2:44am On May 02, 2016
kanosalami:
na watin dey worry you slf na your hand

Get lost and stop disgracing yourself online. Na your hand i use comment? Hypocrite.
Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by DropShot: 5:09am On May 02, 2016
ajepako:

Agreed....but where are those kleptimanian PDP thieves now?

By your conviction, APC is the congregation of sainhood and piety..sure

ln fact, l agree with you that APC means Africa Pious Congress....
You missed the point. Behavior of party members is largely determined by the type and style of leadership provided by the Chairman, the president and other top shots in that party. The reason we all perform differently even with same tools but different leadership.
Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by SeverusSnape(m): 5:28am On May 02, 2016
Beeman1:
Arne!
Mynd44

This guy always calls me 'Arne', this is like the fifth time he's calling me this name, I always ignore because I'm not in the habit of reporting people, but this time, no way. Arne means "heathen/infidel" in Hausa. Cc: Obinoscopy
Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by Nobody: 5:57am On May 02, 2016
Lols!...but no be laughing matter o!
Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by salam1(m): 6:47am On May 02, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Of course, Buhari is a certified ethnocentric Brukutu sipping and gworo chewing dullard. grin
something must b wrong with Nairaland how can sane people lyk dis rubbish u just wrote
Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by ajepako(f): 6:59am On May 02, 2016
DropShot:

You missed the point. Behavior of party members is largely determined by the type and style of leadership provided by the Chairman, the president and other top shots in that party. The reason we all perform differently even with same tools but different leadership.

Again l totally agree with you and commend APC for it excellent and enviable leadership and followership..

That is why their house is in shamble among the factions that make up the fibre of the party...

In fact, our country is thriving excellently under your pious and saintly party...

Yes now.... tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by ogwumgbe: 7:01am On May 02, 2016
Nigeria is too big for a black man to govern. That's the plain truth, blacks lack managerial skills lls, and we are not yet ripe for independent. The best option is to disintegrate the country into 15 or 20 Countries like the former USSR
Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by Oduduwaboy(m): 7:03am On May 02, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:
As expected ...... very shallow and hollow rejoinder grin
na una know.
Buhari is doing well despite all the conspiracies & sabotage.
Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by Akaewu: 7:33am On May 02, 2016
[quote author=SeverusSnape post=45210097]
Please fill the form below. www.nairaland.com/attachments/3664395_93324_jpeg191233cc27770be6707666f298f2bf33 [/quotequo

grin grin grin grin cheesy :Dte grin
Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by keally: 8:26am On May 02, 2016
amaechi1:

Are those points stated not facts? Is the TSA not facts? Perhaps calling those that have stole our common wealth including the military not facts. It is only those who do not appreciate the rots in system will expect an overnight change. In as much madam has the right to her opinions, she should back her counters with facts and better alternatives.
. You people and this TSA sha. You keep mentioning it as if Buhari initiated it. Just mention one good thing Buhari has initiated, you can't. He is just on a wild goose chase with phantom, witchhunting, illiteracy-induced-system of corruption fighting. You are deceiving yourself, continue.
Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by AngryNigerian(m): 9:35am On May 02, 2016
Bolade005:

We've been scammed.

grin grin angry grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by emymeeky: 10:46am On May 02, 2016
omenka:
See as dem be. What the fvck has herdsmen killing got to do with this thread? Don't you guys ever have any point to make whenever Omenka posts a comment besides "Agatu" and "Fulani herdsmen are killing your people blablabla.."?? Na wa oo. Dem do una abi wetin

Fools thought the illiterate would never become the president, yet today, he's their president and the president of their mothers and fathers.

The fools should deal with that and stop whining like spoilt little babies.

And this yank only gave u 16 likes

You're becoming stale angry
Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by ekeneidiagbor: 1:34pm On May 02, 2016
amaechi1:

Are those points stated not facts? Is the TSA not facts? Perhaps calling those that have stole our common wealth including the military not facts. It is only those who do not appreciate the rots in system will expect an overnight change. In as much madam has the right to her opinions, she should back her counters with facts and better alternatives.

why did they deliberately leave out the CBN forex policy? abi is not boosting our economy?

why did they deliberately leave out the stamp duties is not a good policy initiated by this administration?

the only thing they could point out was the TSA initiated by the brilliant technocrats of the GEJ administration..
what exactly is the attempt made by this admin to diversify the economy, is it the propaganda of Gold in Kaduna and the shocking plan to export pencils in this time and age.. is that not archaic

what have they done to fast track industrialisation is it the tour oversees looking for loans nobody will give them...

they themselves are bewildered at their level of cluelessness and emptiness
Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by mindtricks: 12:37pm On May 04, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Your hoodwinking won't work today. He's now a wailer.

You're still here blaming PDP's sixteen years, meanwhile most of those people who partook in the "destruction of the country" are now saints in the APC. Can't you see that Nigerians aren't buying that lie again??

**in Bishop Oyedepo's voice** - I cast every zombie spirit from the body and mind of the poster you quoted in Jesus name, Go and never you return. I cast the zombie spirit into the pit of hell. You are now saved, Shout Hallelujah!!

God bless you for making me laugh so loud!!!

Dont mind the hopeless souls who dont think this failing govt deserve to hear the truth.
For them, they think its some joke when Nigerians say they are going through hell!

1 Like

Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by SDAC: 1:43pm On May 04, 2016
omenka:
You regret campaigning for someone struggling to fix the rot occasioned by sixteen long years of savage misrule even though he's not spent up to 8% of the time it took to cause the damage, even under nearly 50% drop in government's revenue (caused by the decline in international oil price).

Regret you may, and you have the right to, but some of us don't and remain very hopeful that things will take a turn for the best before the twilight of Baba's first term.

If I could endure the last 6years, I see no reason why I can't endure enjoy 3. wink
I can see you were born in the year 1999, no Wonder the response. how can you be so oblivious of the notorious fact that nothing has worked in Nigeria from independence and that we a suffering from generational decay of our first leaders, but because of hate you decided to put all the blame of one of the corrupt leaders.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

State With Most Epileptic Power Supply / Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani / Osun Election: APC Is Like An Orphan Struggling In Ife – Babajide Omoworare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.