Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) (28175 Views)

Our Renovation Diary-lekki Scheme I (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / OUR RENOVATION Diary-platinum Row (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by msogunro: 11:22pm On May 11, 2016
Hope you're not too busy to reply my message.
Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 10:07pm On May 13, 2016
msogunro:
Hope you're not too busy to reply my message.

Kindly Quote your email Please
Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 10:13pm On May 13, 2016
Approaching Final Masonry Works on Internal Adjustments.

1 Like

Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 10:16pm On May 13, 2016
2 inch Conduit PIPE for Connecting HDMI Cables from DSTV Points for Clearer DSTV Experience

Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by msogunro: 10:41pm On May 13, 2016
skimanski:

Kindly Quote your email Please

You have replied. Thank you.
Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by FastShipping: 1:27pm On May 15, 2016
skimanski:
2 inch Conduit PIPE for Connecting HDMI Cables from DSTV Points for Clearer DSTV Experience

Oga, I need floor tiles. I have been shown some that are good but I still believe there are better ones out there than what I've been shown so far. Some were sent to me recently and they are just okay but they are just not what I envisioned. I selected the two best tiles out of numerous ones sent to me but the two are still not up to it for me. Below are the two I set aside from the list sent to me.

I urgently need 24inch by 24inch polished porcelain or glazed porcelain tiles for my floor.

Can you hook your boy up, please?

Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 5:49pm On May 15, 2016
FastShipping:

Oga, I need floor tiles. I have been shown some that are good but I still believe there are better ones out there than what I've been shown so far. Some were sent to me recently and they are just okay but they are just not what I envisioned. I selected the two best tiles out of numerous ones sent to me but the two are still not up to it for me. Below are the two I set aside from the list sent to me.

I urgently need 24inch by 24inch polished porcelain or glazed porcelain tiles for my floor.

Can you hook your boy up, please?

I think I understand What you mean by they are just ok. Judging from the way we have been Talking overtime, you need more unconventionality in the way the Tiles you want should look like. I like the Top one more than the Bottom ones.

Will try and get some Pictures sent to you or better Still will Send you someone's Number. You call her and she'll furnish you with some Pics. But note, the more unique the Tiles look, the More expensive they are Sold. But if you see any tile in any of my Thread that you like, do not hesitate to bring it to my Notice. because most of our Wall tiles we lay around our threads are Floor tiles, but we Just Use it on Walls because It looks fine. Some Samples attached.

2 Likes

Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by FastShipping: 6:05pm On May 15, 2016
skimanski:

I think I understand What you mean by they are just ok. Judging from the way we have been Talking overtime, you need more unconventionality in the way the Tiles you want should look like. I like the Top one more than the Bottom ones.

Will try and get some Pictures sent to you or better Still will Send you someone's Number. You call her and she'll furnish you with some Pics. But note, the more unique the Tiles look, the More expensive they are Sold. But if you see any tile in any of my Thread that you like, do not hesitate to bring it to my Notice. because most of our Wall tiles we lay around our threads are Floor tiles, but we Just Use it on Walls because It looks fine. Some Samples attached.

You can bet I'm taking samples from your bathroom tiles. I already compiled the list of tiles you've displayed here before. I just want to finish the selection of floor tiles first before concluding on bathrooms. I will send them to your mail soon so you can link me up.

In the meantime, can your supplier help with the floor tiles in the pictures below?

Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by twinskenny(m): 6:21pm On May 15, 2016
Good luck boss
Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 7:12am On May 18, 2016
FastShipping:

You can bet I'm taking samples from your bathroom tiles. I already compiled the list of tiles you've displayed here before. I just want to finish the selection of floor tiles first before concluding on bathrooms. I will send them to your mail soon so you can link me up.

In the meantime, can your supplier help with the floor tiles in the pictures below?

Also if I may ask, who are these guys, would love to meet them as see if they have Options for me on this project.
Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:44am On May 18, 2016
Resumption of POP Works

Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:45am On May 18, 2016
Adaptable Box for Speaker Wires, from Different Parts of the House.

1 Like

Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by 4nobody4every1: 8:45pm On May 18, 2016
wow, you are indeed good, first time following your thread, l will try and go through your thread cool

1 Like

Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 7:50am On May 19, 2016
4nobody4every1:
wow, you are indeed good, first time following your thread, l will try and go through your thread cool

Pleasure to have you on my Thread. I'll be Glad if you go through.

1 Like

Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 10:58pm On May 23, 2016
Updates on Ceiling Works and We work Intensively to Straighten the Bent Deck Existing on some Parts of the House before Kicking off POP Installation.

Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 11:00pm On May 23, 2016
Final Look on some plumbing Adjustments.

Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 11:01pm On May 23, 2016
KITCHEN Plumbing Adjustment still Ongoing.

Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 11:08pm On May 23, 2016
Installation of New Burglar Bars on Ground Floor Locations

Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:17am On May 25, 2016
POP Works

1 Share

Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:52pm On May 26, 2016
Pressure test of our Plumbing Pipes to ensure no Leakages. as we prepare to Kick off tiling. Once Piping passes the test, then its good to go, for Water supply, and there will be no reason to break tiles for anything involving Piping.

1 Share

Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:43pm On May 31, 2016
Other POP Works

Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:44pm On May 31, 2016
Resumption of Tiling for Children s Room.

Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:46pm On May 31, 2016
More Tiling Pics

1 Share

Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:02pm On Jun 03, 2016
POP Works on Private Longe

1 Like

Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by msogunro: 9:32pm On Jun 03, 2016
skimanski:

Skimanski, what material is the staircase railing?

Is that new or pre-renovation? If its new, can you share the cost?

Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:28am On Jun 04, 2016
msogunro:

Skimanski, what material is the staircase railing?

Is that new or pre-renovation? If its new, can you share the cost?

This is the Pre-renovation Railings. Hope I can Please you with the new one when we do it.
Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by osewanu(m): 10:26am On Jun 04, 2016
Skimansky woww I'm impressed I must say. I plan on buying a bungalow for renovation. Can you give a rough estimate of what it might entail? I will like to use faux wood tiles for 80% of the property when I'm ready.
Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by msogunro: 1:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
skimanski:

This is the Pre-renovation Railings. Hope I can Please you with the new one when we do it.

You always deliver so I'm sure the new railing will please everyone. I'm not a fan of stainless steel railings though. Is the current railing wrought iron?
Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 5:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
osewanu:
Skimansky woww I'm impressed I must say. I plan on buying a bungalow for renovation. Can you give a rough estimate of what it might entail? I will like to use faux wood tiles for 80% of the property when I'm ready.

Yes we can give you an estimate once ready.
Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 5:22pm On Jun 04, 2016
msogunro:

You always deliver so I'm sure the new railing will please everyone. I'm not a fan of stainless steel railings though. Is the current railing wrought iron?

The Current Railings Was Steel Iron not Stainless, but its been taken off as you can see in this Pics. The New one will definately be wrought Iron

Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by msogunro: 5:47pm On Jun 04, 2016
skimanski:

The Current Railings Was Steel Iron not Stainless, but its been taken off as you can see in this Pics. The New one will definately be wrought Iron

OK. I assumed the new railing will be stainless since that is what seems to be in vogue.

Looking forward to seeing what you drop on us. Does your team make the railings from scratch or is it imported?

Below is the wrought iron railing style (powder coated if possible) I'm hoping to have made by a Naija artisan.

2 Likes

Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by Memejem: 5:51pm On Jun 04, 2016
Please, can you speak on the difference in quality of efficiency between steel iron, stainless steel and wrought iron?

msogunro:

OK. I assumed the new railing will be stainless since that is what seems to be in vogue.

Looking forward to seeing what you drop on us. Does your team make the railings from scratch or is it imported?

Below is the wrought iron railing style (powder coated if possible) I'm hoping to have made by a Naija artisan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? / Pictures Of KWAM-1's Jaw Dropping Mansion Worth Over N300 Million / House Currently Burning In Ogba, As Fire Fighters Save Baby In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.