Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Saraki Bribed Facebook - Omoyele Sowore - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Bribed Facebook - Omoyele Sowore (34882 Views)

Omoyele Sowore As A Corper In Adamawa (NYSC Throwback Photo) / How Saraki Bribed CCT Chairman To Dismiss CCT Charges - Sahara Reporters / Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Bribed Facebook - Omoyele Sowore by Olukologia(m): 4:28pm On May 01, 2016
Na him sabi. Do U tink Zuckerburg be like Osewa? Only Nigerians take bribe. He should find another thing to say.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Bribed Facebook - Omoyele Sowore by neocortex: 4:29pm On May 01, 2016
Sahara reporters used to be on the offensive where they
attack and their victims start crying foul, now
they have been forced to a defensive position.
What a change.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Bribed Facebook - Omoyele Sowore by SeverusSnape(m): 4:32pm On May 01, 2016
dunkem21:
In Zombies voice, Facebook own don finish since Sahara Reporters is on their case .. grin

Hehehehehehehehehehe grin

Did you learn that line from modath??

They take every shit_ Sahara reporters dumps on them.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Bribed Facebook - Omoyele Sowore by captianfreeman(m): 4:33pm On May 01, 2016
juniorportland:
I doubt zuckerbeg Wld stoop so low as to collecting bribes from saraki,we r talking about one of the top ten richest men on the planet.......... at the same time I think keeping the fake page alive is double standard,it shld also be closed
Every man has his price.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Bribed Facebook - Omoyele Sowore by naijaking1: 4:33pm On May 01, 2016
Omoleye vs Zuckerber, round 1!
This crazy Omoleye only understands the language of bride, as he is used to with Nigerian politicians, can someone please educate him that principles trump bribery.
As the most corrupt website spinning Nigerians news in favor of the highest bidder, Omoleye's Saharareporter doesn't understand it any other way.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Bribed Facebook - Omoyele Sowore by MizMyColi(f): 4:33pm On May 01, 2016
Sowore should keep his paranoia and unfounded allegations within the confines of Nigeria and those his paymasters send him to attack.

A question for Sowore:
Have you ever received incentive of any kind to promote false stories against perceived political opponents?
If you have, then you have no moral ground to cry foul now. capisce.

That said.
This does not in any way justify bribe taking or giving especially when it's meant to slander and defame others.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Bribed Facebook - Omoyele Sowore by Vivalavida99(f): 4:34pm On May 01, 2016
This Sowore or whatever his name is, is just a compound fool.

Narcissism taken to a level of utter pathos.

Sometimes you just can't fix stupid.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Bribed Facebook - Omoyele Sowore by wellable(m): 4:34pm On May 01, 2016
where is tiwa Savage?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Bribed Facebook - Omoyele Sowore by Sultanchidi(m): 4:37pm On May 01, 2016
I don't understand, u mean mark is now collecting bribe from saraki. But Sahara reporters make una take am easy dis lie don too much haba
Re: Saraki Bribed Facebook - Omoyele Sowore by Bethelwealthy(m): 4:37pm On May 01, 2016
the media arm of boko haram is also complaining? grin
Re: Saraki Bribed Facebook - Omoyele Sowore by compressordaf(m): 4:38pm On May 01, 2016
buhahahhahaahhhaa........if u think sahara reporters deserves fulani herdsmen touch...HIT LIKE

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Bribed Facebook - Omoyele Sowore by dunkem21(m): 4:38pm On May 01, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehehehehehehe grin

Did you learn that line from modath??

They take every shit_ Sahara reporters dumps on them.

Exactily .. Facebook don buy market grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki Bribed Facebook - Omoyele Sowore by compressordaf(m): 4:39pm On May 01, 2016
;Dbuhahahhahaahhhaa........if u think sahara reporters deserves fulani herdsmen touch...HIT LIKE

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Bribed Facebook - Omoyele Sowore by OmoOlomu(m): 4:40pm On May 01, 2016
chie8:
In a post on his Facebook page, Omoleye Sowere the founder of the online news media, Sahara reporters accused Facebook of taking bribes from senate president Bukola Saraki to shutdown his personal page and promote a fake Sahara Reporters page named Saraha Reporters Rescue and sponsored by the senate president.

Omoleye lamented being locked out by Facebook for posting numbers of Senators loyal to Bukola Saraki while the fake page was kept online despite also posting numbers of the judge handling Saraki CCT trial. Sowore also alleged that Saraki was funding the Fake page as a reprisal for Sahara Reporters’ publications about the corruption trial faced by Bukola Saraki at the CCT.

See his post below:

Sahara Reporters has been at the forefront of media trial in the corruption case involving the senate president at the CCT. Some opinions have it that Omoloye Sowore and Sahara reporters are being funded heavily by some stalwarts of the APC who are after Saraki for deviating from the APC’s choice of senate presidency to form alliance with the PDP which saw him come through as the senate president.

Bukola Saraki recently claimed in an open letter sent to Dele Momudu and circulated online that he is being politically hunted because he opposed a Muslim/Muslim ticket from the APC in the 2015 election. Indications point to the claims that the Muslim/Muslim ticket was meant to produce a Buhari/Tinubu ticket.

Sahara Reporters was obviously very vocal in the use of its platform to promote the candidate of the APC, president Muhammadu Buhari during the 2015 elections. Till date, Sahara Reporters’ publications are still skewed in sympathy with the APC. A position many readers see as “bias” and dangerous for professional journalism.

Saraha Reporters’ one-sided reportage has earned them a reputation many think will lead to the collapse of sound journalism in Nigeria. The founder, Sowore who came to fame via a video circulation online of his defiance to lateness exhibited by former minister of foreign affairs, Mrs Viola Onwuliri during her visit to Nigerians living in the United States during the Jonathan’s administration has somewhat deviated from his earlier activism spotlight to a derailing status of paid blackmailing and image laundering.

Recent Attacks by Sahara Reporters on Saraki are underscored by the fact that the authority to declare him guilty lies with the court at which he is currently undergoing trial. Many have opined that Saraki under the law is presumed innocent until declared guilty by certified court of law whose jurisprudence are insured by provisions of the Nigerian law.

As at the time of filling this report neither Facebook nor Saraki has responded to the allegations made against them by Sowore.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/in-post-on-his-facebook-page-omoleye.html
the person that wrote this article is definitely doing what he is accusing sowore of
Re: Saraki Bribed Facebook - Omoyele Sowore by aeronot(m): 4:44pm On May 01, 2016
This Sahara reporters are another bunch of nut jobs or maybe they are on some chemistry set. There headlines and stories are misleading unfortunately most of these online media outfits keep making money off us because we keep clicking, commenting and increasing their traffic so give or take they don't just care! How I wish we could boycott these media houses that propagate their personal agenda & just mislead us...
Re: Saraki Bribed Facebook - Omoyele Sowore by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 01, 2016
Saraki only arranged for his Facebook account to be hacked and cloned another.

Facebook has nothing to do with it.
Re: Saraki Bribed Facebook - Omoyele Sowore by mike404(m): 4:47pm On May 01, 2016
chie8:
In a post on his Facebook page, Omoleye Sowere the founder of the online news media, Sahara reporters accused Facebook of taking bribes from senate president Bukola Saraki to shutdown his personal page and promote a fake Sahara Reporters page named Saraha Reporters Rescue and sponsored by the senate president.

Omoleye lamented being locked out by Facebook for posting numbers of Senators loyal to Bukola Saraki while the fake page was kept online despite also posting numbers of the judge handling Saraki CCT trial. Sowore also alleged that Saraki was funding the Fake page as a reprisal for Sahara Reporters’ publications about the corruption trial faced by Bukola Saraki at the CCT.

See his post below:

Sahara Reporters has been at the forefront of media trial in the corruption case involving the senate president at the CCT. Some opinions have it that Omoloye Sowore and Sahara reporters are being funded heavily by some stalwarts of the APC who are after Saraki for deviating from the APC’s choice of senate presidency to form alliance with the PDP which saw him come through as the senate president.

Bukola Saraki recently claimed in an open letter sent to Dele Momudu and circulated online that he is being politically hunted because he opposed a Muslim/Muslim ticket from the APC in the 2015 election. Indications point to the claims that the Muslim/Muslim ticket was meant to produce a Buhari/Tinubu ticket.

Sahara Reporters was obviously very vocal in the use of its platform to promote the candidate of the APC, president Muhammadu Buhari during the 2015 elections. Till date, Sahara Reporters’ publications are still skewed in sympathy with the APC. A position many readers see as “bias” and dangerous for professional journalism.

Saraha Reporters’ one-sided reportage has earned them a reputation many think will lead to the collapse of sound journalism in Nigeria. The founder, Sowore who came to fame via a video circulation online of his defiance to lateness exhibited by former minister of foreign affairs, Mrs Viola Onwuliri during her visit to Nigerians living in the United States during the Jonathan’s administration has somewhat deviated from his earlier activism spotlight to a derailing status of paid blackmailing and image laundering.

Recent Attacks by Sahara Reporters on Saraki are underscored by the fact that the authority to declare him guilty lies with the court at which he is currently undergoing trial. Many have opined that Saraki under the law is presumed innocent until declared guilty by certified court of law whose jurisprudence are insured by provisions of the Nigerian law.

As at the time of filling this report neither Facebook nor Saraki has responded to the allegations made against them by Sowore.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/in-post-on-his-facebook-page-omoleye.html
THIS GUY NO DEY MAKE BRAIN ATALL. SEE HIM TEAR TEAR FACE SEF
Re: Saraki Bribed Facebook - Omoyele Sowore by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 01, 2016
Tinubu will soon compensate one of sowore's children with a senatorial or governorship slot for being loyål to him all these years.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Bribed Facebook - Omoyele Sowore by jpphilips(m): 4:52pm On May 01, 2016
A hacker could easily do that, Mark Zuckerberg can buy Saraki to exile.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Bribed Facebook - Omoyele Sowore by SleekAboki: 4:54pm On May 01, 2016
ObinnaIzuora:

Lmao. A nobody on a faceless forum with several monikers making mouth, no one even know you in your family sef. Lol
Mynd44, cage these immature kids roaming about cos if and when I go hard and personal on you ban me. Do your job.
Re: Saraki Bribed Facebook - Omoyele Sowore by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 01, 2016
Since SR and Zuckerberg are base in U.S we should expect a lawsuit against the apc paid media organization.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Bribed Facebook - Omoyele Sowore by sinistermind(m): 4:56pm On May 01, 2016
Some people can be daft sha... I just pity dis man, when facebook slams u with defamation law suit, they will sue you for every dime u n ur organisation worth. Don't make unfounded accusation, no be naija company u dey mess around with.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Bribed Facebook - Omoyele Sowore by ObinnaIzuora: 5:01pm On May 01, 2016
SleekAboki:

Mynd44, cage these immature kids roaming about cos if and when I go hard and personal on you ban me. Do your job.

What rules abeg? Why are you pained and trying to pass your frustration on me. Abeg stop making noise and beating your dry chest.
Re: Saraki Bribed Facebook - Omoyele Sowore by sinceraconcept(m): 5:02pm On May 01, 2016
How can Zuck collect bribe from Saraki? He can buy Saraki and his whole extended family and still feed them for 100 years. The 6th richest man who's not money hungry collecting bribe? Biggest joke in Africa. Sowore better research properly

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Bribed Facebook - Omoyele Sowore by omolola15(m): 5:09pm On May 01, 2016
TippyTop:

Let SR say Pope Francis is corrupt, expect their supporters to look for reasons to justify the assertion, no matter how silly it sounds.
Where are the zombies, Facebook is being bribed massively by Saraki says APC's favourite lying machine.

Omoyele will soon start running from his own shadow.

OmoOlomu:
the person that wrote this article is definitely doing what he is accusing sowore of

SLIDEwaxie:
mRk wouldn't knw.. it's easy.
there is a department handling that.
all they had to do was report that they are Sahara reporters and wanted a sponsored page while the other will be closed to avoid imposters.
instead of him to cry, he cld av visited the office directly with credentials. He may need to pay for a sponsored page. though

The headline is misleading. Omoyele never mentioned bribe na.

Sponsored.... Anyone can open any page on fb and decide to promote it by paying for it. This doesn't look like bribe to me. Omoyele didn't mention bribe in his post either. He just said Facebook is being paid. Saraki might not even know about this page self.

But instead of ranting he should just report the page to Facebook for impersonation or something. I'm sure it'd be blocked. Me i fit wake up go open Sahara reporter original and pay for it. Facebook go collect my money na. Sebi na me wan buy wetin dem dey sell.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Bribed Facebook - Omoyele Sowore by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 01, 2016
Olukologia:
Na him sabi. Do U tink Zuckerburg be like Osewa? Only Nigerians take bribe. He should find another thing to say.
that an insult to seun and nairaland ,especially when you have no evidence,mind what you say online,seun might be quiet but definitely not a fool...

Cc seun
Re: Saraki Bribed Facebook - Omoyele Sowore by SleekAboki: 5:12pm On May 01, 2016
Anyone can make his case and present his arguments to Facebook and get sowore served. As simple as reporting human rights abuses to the Hague with verifiable facts. Just a click away.
Re: Saraki Bribed Facebook - Omoyele Sowore by yunnyp(m): 5:15pm On May 01, 2016
# OmoyeleSowore I think you are jealous and hurtful of what # MarkZuckerberg posted on the 27th of April 2016 as at 13:07... U will never reaches his level... Keep on with your # nigeriapoliticalhunter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Bribed Facebook - Omoyele Sowore by Sir03(m): 5:15pm On May 01, 2016
Zukerberg is even richer than the richest man in africa which is dangote so I don't what the owner of sahara is saying holds any water because saraki can't bribe zuckeberg dats irony

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Bribed Facebook - Omoyele Sowore by MEILYN(m): 5:19pm On May 01, 2016
I saw that page and I thought it belonged to Sahara Reporters...
Re: Saraki Bribed Facebook - Omoyele Sowore by AbrahamLincoln(m): 5:27pm On May 01, 2016
The last time I checked;
I can sponsor a page
Create a page
Write your contents
Pay Facebook with master card
Select your target audience and...
Voila
Sponsored.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lifeless President: The World Has Rejected You – SKC Ogbonnia To Buhari / Bola Tinubu Promises Free WAEC Fees For Every Nigerian Child If Elected / Philip Okwuada Slumps After Losing Primary Election In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.