Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Do Catholics Really Worship Mary? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Catholics Really Worship Mary? (16346 Views)

Why Do Catholics Say This / Why Do Catholics "Honor" And "Worship" Mary When Jesus Himself Never Did!!! / Do Catholics Worship Statues? | Catholic Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Catholics Really Worship Mary? by DoctorAlien(m): 8:30pm On May 10, 2016
Ubenedictus:
so u didnt hear that the laws if sabbath are obsolattte? Where doess the bible say only d bible should b taught?

Who said that the Sabbath of GOD has been abolished?

Show me a single place in the Bible that explicitly says the Holy Sabbath of GOD has been abolished.

1 Like

Re: Do Catholics Really Worship Mary? by DoctorAlien(m): 8:37pm On May 10, 2016
Ubenedictus:
so u didnt hear that the laws if sabbath are obsolattte? Where doess the bible say only d bible should b taught?

If the Bible is not to be taught in the church of GOD, what is to be taught? The commandments of men? sad The same reason Jesus rebuked the Pharisees?

"All scripture is given by the inspiration of GOD, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness" 2 Tim 3:16.

The commandments and catechisms of men are not profitable for doctrine, neither are they profitable for instruction in righteousness.

"Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of GOD." Matt. 4:4
It did not say "out of the mouth of the pope" or "out of the mouth of man."

Read your Bible and practise only your Bible, for your own good!
Re: Do Catholics Really Worship Mary? by johnw74: 12:07am On May 11, 2016
Ubenedictus:

so who demm go born?

hehehe u cant ansa abi?

^^^
the very best of rc

1 Like

Re: Do Catholics Really Worship Mary? by blueAgent(m): 12:45am On May 12, 2016
Ubenedictus:
so when u honor ur mmoda God go put u for fire?

See God's instruction was clear like daylight.
Their is no negotiation with God. his word is final. Did you even do the research i asked you to do?
How can you pray to mary and say you are honouring her. why don't you honour your biological mother by praying to her?
When Jesus taught his people how to pray he never mentioned mary. Jesus said I am the truth and the life no one comes to my father .except through me. so how did mary get involued.

The best place to hide a LIE is
between two TRUTHS!

3 Likes

Re: Do Catholics Really Worship Mary? by laribari(m): 5:28am On May 12, 2016
Jesus is so clear in His words and I love Him for that. The LORD said except a man be born again he cannot enter heaven.

John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Then Jesus further explained what it means to become born again or how it is that a man is re-born.

John 3:4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born? 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

There are two majors steps.... 1. Water Baptism through mankind 2. Fire Baptism through the Holghost.

The second one is the most important carried out by Jesus Himself and that was why Jesus said this........

Acts 1:5 For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence.

Fire baptism is when the holyghost gains entrace into our lives and take over from us to assist us. This was the same spirit of God Jesus said I will send an helper to you and He will teach you all things. You can't have the holyghost and not know the truth or speak in tongues.

In those days I hated that word born again because I saw it as a religious thing whereby you have to be moody, dress poor, boring life etc. But when I got much deeper in the knowledge of God's word I saw the truth.

Why is it compulsory to be born again is becos the first Adam made it so. The first Adam had the eternal life of God, disobeyed and his nature changed from life to death and that is why mankind die today.
However, to live for everlasting, we have to be re-born from death (nature of the First Adam) to the nature of life in Jesus Christ the 2nd Adam.

It was Jesus Himself who talks about being re-born and that can only happen by faith thru the Holy ghost.
At the moment every born again already have that life but it is not showing now but will happen as exactly it happened with Jesus. When we die, we Sha ressurect unto life and live forever.

However, the devil or antichrist copies everything God does. Hence, there is also a certain re-born or born again unto death and not unto life this time around.

This is a vampire resurrection or the mystery behind Zombi. Do not be fooled that vampizo and Zoombi are not real. Their manifestation in this present age is just different and their operation is the same.

Continues.........
Re: Do Catholics Really Worship Mary? by laribari(m): 6:02am On May 12, 2016
However, Vampire or vampizo as a friend usually call them are in a higher level of Satanic manifestation.
Zombi is 100 beast but vampire is 50% beast and 50% man. They change into man and live in casket to still show that they are dead.

How does this work? When someone dies, it takes a short while and they rise up again as evil creatures longing for blood.THAT IS A RE-BIRTH, THAT IS BEING BORN AGAIN but unto death. This is what happens to people in hell.

You see these white people, they are very smart and are a rebellious race and you can see it today in their music, movies and also with Gay legalization. These guys created zombi and vampizo based on the truth of what is going on. It is a message and catholic run the rule for all ancient zombi movies and recent vampire movies. Vampires live in the catholic church and have her casket on the alter of the priest.

The message is that the vampizo depicts the true characteristics of the Catholic priest. These guys are wicked.

Do you even know that the bones of Peter was said to be burried under the alter of the church inside vatican? Why do catholic deal with the dead? How do we even know it's the true bone of Peter as they make people believe. Even if it is, that is satanic. So because Jesus said upon him Sha the church be built; does it mean it is a physical thing? So u have to physically burry him there as if they don't understand English. They do but it is a game.

I pity those who attend catholic. The message is clear. If you are not born again you can't SEE, not to talk of entering heaven according to Jesus. So where does Mary come in during the process of being born again?

Or you think that word born again was made up by men?

Catholic are very stubborn people and I once said there is nothing that will make me leave the church when I was there. We all said it in my house but thank God today and I have met loads of people saying this same thing. When they see scriptures they will refuse to accept it and I'm wondering let the word guide you.

There is a massive conspiracy going on in the world today and it is carried out by western nations. The catholic church is connected to the iluminati, please google it and see facts. Catholic priest also do the hand sign that all iluminati members do. These people worship satan.

Re: Do Catholics Really Worship Mary? by laribari(m): 6:06am On May 12, 2016
See what the global elite and celebrities are also doing.
So the spiritual head of the Catholic church is supposed to be fraternizing with these people?

These are men who publicly support Gay and are haters of Christians and our LORD Jesus.

Re: Do Catholics Really Worship Mary? by laribari(m): 6:28am On May 12, 2016
See your pope inside a mosque praying in turkey.

Fratanizing with Muslims who says Jesus is not the son of God. A people who say Jesus is like Mohammed. A people who prosecute Christians.

I'm not shocked because the true church of Christ has gone through severe pesecution in the hand of catholics. They will still go through another massive tribulation when the rapture has taken place.

Who else will carry out this tribulation? The Muslim will play a part as they are already doing to Christians today, so the priest fraternizing with means says one thing. I AM NO UR SIDE. Remember, the antichrist is from out of the Roman Catholic Church and will persecute those who refuse the mark.

When the rumour came that the world will end in September 2015 on the 21st or 25th can't remember, meanwhile the pope was seen in CUBA Sept 17th. Why? Very simple because he is identifying with Communism, thinking the world will truly end that month. These guys give us clue but we who are spiritual smart know what they do.

A time is coming when the world will go into communism but it will be tribulation period. You can't buy or sell without mark of the beast. You will own nothing except the government give you because it Sha be one world government and everything Sha be controlled by the beast. #communism.

Re: Do Catholics Really Worship Mary? by Syncan(m): 7:00am On May 12, 2016
laribari:
See what the global elite and celebrities are also doing.
So the spiritual head of the Catholic church is supposed to be fraternizing with these people?

These are men who publicly support Gay and are haters of Christians and our LORD Jesus.

And your pastors

Re: Do Catholics Really Worship Mary? by Syncan(m): 7:06am On May 12, 2016
Please go back to your snake eating.

Re: Do Catholics Really Worship Mary? by laribari(m): 7:19am On May 12, 2016
Syncan:

And your pastors

Who are my pastors? grin

Do I attend those churches? Very funny.

I have praised anyone of these people you put up?
If they do not serve the true God and decieve their members they are doomed.

However, this is abit different because their doctrine do not go against the teaching of the bible for the Nigerian pastors I recognize in that picture. And if they do follow the bible and go behind to do Anoda thing, then they fool themselves. Catholic Fool both themselves and their members. U guys are into abomination.

If those pastor u put up are occultic for money sake, we'll good for them and in the end they will suffer it.

Difference is that you still can't fault dem by their doctrine because if they are truly money mongers they will still continue to tell the truth but do not observe it.

Catholic don't even show the truth let alone say it because the aim is to lead members to hell and not actually just seeking money.

You see how funny you catholic people are grin? This was why I didn't mention church from day one and u guys were insisting we call name of our churches and I was smart to say I'm a redeem member even though I'm truly not.

I read ur intentions and Adeboye is one of the most modest pastors I know. Who told you there are no other false churches? The topic here is catholic worshipping Mary or not and it is true.

Why I didn't wanna mention church is because it is not what will save us but the truth of God's words. Pastors are mortals but then u can still tell a good church from their doctrine.

All those pictures u put out didn't change my point that God will filter all the false churches, catholic inclusive because catholic is the topic of discuss that was why I mentioned it.

Get the point. I don't even trust western pastors of nowadays because the times is evil the bible says.

This is why you have to know what the bible says.
Re: Do Catholics Really Worship Mary? by Syncan(m): 7:21am On May 12, 2016
laribari:

Who are my pastors? grin

I have praised anyone of these people you put up?
If they do not serve the true God and decieve their members they are doomed.

However, this is abit different because their doctrine do not go against the teaching of the bible. And if they do follow the bible and go behind to do Anoda thing, then they fool themselves. Catholic Fool both themselves and their members. U guys are into abomination.

If those pastor u put up are occultic for money sake, we'll good for them and in the end they will suffer it.

Difference is that you still can't fault dem by their doctrine because if they are truly money mongers they will still continue to tell the truth but do not observe it.

Catholic don't even show the truth let alone say it because the aim is to lead members to hell and not actually just seeking money.

Now a simple question, no long stories. "What is the name of your church and who is your Pastor?"

Just take a look at the bold and see how you tell lies from the teeth. Do you want me to start posting their contradictory teachings?
Re: Do Catholics Really Worship Mary? by analice107: 8:00am On May 12, 2016
cynosure489:

The title of “king of kings” is also ascribed to
Nebuchadnezzar by Ezekiel (Ezekiel 26:7)

Do you believe it is good move to give the title of of such king to Jesus?

Its just a title.
And how many of these Kings referred to as king of kings have men the world over honouring venerating them? how many of them are advocates, intercessors, and Mediators between God and their worshippers?
And, do you remember what happened to King Nebuchadnezzar when he saw himself in the position of the king of kings? for seven years, he became animal to teach him sense.
Re: Do Catholics Really Worship Mary? by Syncan(m): 8:14am On May 12, 2016
analice107:

And how many of these Kings referred to as king of kings have men the world over honouring venerating them? how many of them are advocates, intercessors, and Mediators between God and their worshippers?
And, do you remember what happened to King Nebuchadnezzar when he saw himself in the position of the king of kings? for seven years, he became animal to teach him sense.

I hope you know what Lucifer means....Morning Star Is14:12. Why don't you quarrel with scripture that still calls Jesus morning Star in Rev 22:16, and more.
Re: Do Catholics Really Worship Mary? by analice107: 8:51am On May 12, 2016
koice:
It's a well established fact that Roman Catholics worship Mary. When Pope John Paul II survived his first assassination attempt, did you know who he thought that saved him? Yep, Mary.
My dear you wont believe what indoctrination does to the minds of people.
Funny enough, I came out from there not so long ago, and i was telling people the exact same thing they are telling people now, "We don't Worship Mary", yet we wear her paraphernalia everywhere, we print her in clothes, compose hymns and sing praises to her, set up little shrines of her in our homes burning candles to her, wearing Rings, bracelets all honouring her. Wonderful. If Christ were to be projected like this, that will be evangelism all together.

Pls @Ops let me ask you? Did you read in that same passage of John Gospel you quoted that the Celebrants ran out of Wine and went to ask Mary to beg her son to multiply wine?

When Mary on her own knowing who her son was went to Jesus, what was His responds? after being shunned by her son, she went to the servants anyways and said to them "Whatsoever he tells you to do, do it" Did you read that part
Did the servants did as they were told? Are you today doing as you are told? Do you not know that you are disobeying her but not doing as Christ says? Christ says, "I am the Way, the truth and Life, no man can come to the father except through me".

John 16:23 And when that time comes, you will ask nothing of Me, I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, that My Father will grant you whatever you ask in My Name.

Now my question is, tell me from this same Bible you went to pick that scripture without even getting the Rhyma, where Christ delegated his work as a mediator to His mother.

Let me give you example of what am asking you to do.
John 21:15-16 When they had eaten, Jesus said to Simon Peter, Simon, son of John, do you love Me more than these [others do—with reasoning, intentional, spiritual devotion, as one loves the Father]? He said to Him, Yes, Lord, You know that I love You [that I have deep, instinctive, personal affection for You, as for a close friend]. He said to him, Feed My lambs.

Again He said to him the second time, Simon, son of John, do you love Me [with reasoning, intentional, spiritual devotion, as one loves the Father]? He said to Him, Yes, Lord, You know that I love You [that I have a deep, instinctive, personal affection for You, as for a close friend]. He said to him, Shepherd (tend) My sheep.

The verses above indicates that Christ delegated the preaching of the gospel (feeding and Shepherding the sheep), Church matters to Peter, and we saw it came to pass. So now, pls share here where Christ did something like this to His Mother Mary.
How long should it be said that the Mary the Catholic have been romancing since the inception of Catholicism is not the same as the mother of Jesus Christ of Nazareth?

1 Like

Re: Do Catholics Really Worship Mary? by analice107: 9:25am On May 12, 2016
DoctorAlien:

I weep at the level of corruption and pollution Christianity is wallowing in. The beautiful religion which Christ committed to His disciples in its most innocent and purest form has been tainted and marred beyond recognition by Satan.

First of all, honor does not belong to Mary: it belongs to GOD alone.(Rev. 4:11)

Jesus never asked us to pray by any name other than His, neither did He ask us to beg others to intercede for us. What! Do you realise that you reject Christ as your intercessor with GOD when you choose Mary?(1Jn 2:1)

By the way, Mary was not the reason why Jesus turned water into wine at Cana. To suggest that Mary dictated to Christ when to work miracles is a terrible fallacy.
My dear My Heart bleeds. Sometimes in prayers i cry, I see what is happening in the church as betrayal to Christ. The church has betrayed Christ. But again, i remembered the word of Prophesies of God. If the Antichrist will Corrupt and Pollute the world's System, the Church wont be spared nah. Remember Jesus warning the Ephesian Church of the Nicoliatan Christians and their Doctrine, in Rev 2:6? What were their doctrines? Error and half truths. Connect the lines.

I was studying Matthew again yesterday, here is what Christ warned again;
Matthew 24:4-13 Jesus answered them, Be careful that no one misleads you [deceiving you and leading you into error].

For many will come in (on the strength of) My name [appropriating the name which belongs to Me], saying, I am the Christ (the Messiah), and they will lead many astray.

And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars; see that you are not frightened or troubled, for this must take place, but the end is not yet.

For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in place after place;

All this is but the beginning [the early pains] of the birth pangs [of the intolerable anguish].

Then they will hand you over to suffer affliction and tribulation and put you to death, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake.

And then many will be offended and repelled and will begin to distrust and desert [Him Whom they ought to trust and obey] and will stumble and fall away and betray one another and pursue one another with hatred.

And many false prophets will rise up and deceive and lead many into error.

And the love of the great body of people will grow cold because of the multiplied lawlessness and iniquity, But he who endures to the end will be saved.

The last verse says, HE WHO ENDURES TO END SHALL BE SAVED.
Christ says "He Who" meaning it will be a personal effort, personal race depending sole on him. And we couldn't do this without being taught the truth and having direct to the Bible.
Here is what the Catholicism did when they hijacked Christianity.
First, they kept the Bible away from the people. Only feed them what they should know.
Secondly, even if you had it, you couldn't read it, because its written is Latin, a language only a select few understands.
Third, they barred access to Christ. When you commit a sin don't talk to Christ, Christ is too busy, talk to a priest.
I remember going for confession one time and i was told my Penance was to cut a portion of grass, and i did. Doing that was my punishment for the sin i committed.

When in need, don't bother God, he is too busy attending to more important matters, go to his mother.

But these things must need come to pass nah. We should endure and pray for the glorious gospel to have free course into the hearts of the few who will sincerely want the Truth.
Re: Do Catholics Really Worship Mary? by analice107: 9:38am On May 12, 2016
cynosure489:

lol..i cant even answer you.. All the Words in revelations have come to pass and we experienced them?

The fight between angel micheal and the devil..lol -- and the many revelations of the apocalypse.

The circus is recruiting abeg.
Sir, Rev 12. Will come to Pass when the AntiChrist will be the King of the World. It is at this Point that the vail covering the Israeli stock from seeing and acknowledging Christ as the messiah shall be removed, they shall turn to Christ, rejecting the Antichrist' rule over them, then, this will provoke the Antichrist to go after her with all furry, but Christ Himself shall deliver the Nation of Israel from harm.
That passage is not even close to referring to Mary.
Re: Do Catholics Really Worship Mary? by laribari(m): 9:43am On May 12, 2016
Syncan:

Now a simple question, no long stories. "What is the name of your church and who is your Pastor?"

Just take a look at the bold and see how you tell lies from the teeth. Do you want me to start posting their contradictory teachings?

I repeat my church is not the issue or topic of discuss here. Whether my church is true or fake does it still change the fact that catholic is false?

My church and pastor you do not know because not eveyone attend a mega church as you think. Have u heard of Gtan? That is my church. U are missing the point and that is why I didn't wanana respond to it.

Whether I drink yoyo bitters or not does not change the fact that it is still bita.

Obviously u are trying to turn the table. We are talking about Catholic and Mary's involvement in Christainity.

I do not care what RCC do in terms of fund raising, what time they run their service because that is tentative. You can stay in God's presence for 10mins and be beta Dan those who spend hrs.

Why I comment is because salvation involves Mary and dead saints which is something I will stand against.

I don't care abt other things as doctrines that doesn't affect Christianity such as not doing bible study and all that because that. If you study it's for ur own self but it has nothing to do with salvation.

Please understand me before you ask me abt church and pastor again. Thanks

In btw, do not accuse me that I lied because I know what I did. If I wanted to keep it I will but I decided to tell you. I already knew where you are going and what you wanna do which was why I picked Adeboye of redeem because not many bad things can be said abt him (that is if there is any self), as he is modest and I got you there. Besides, you probably expect to hear a popular pastor. I'm wise! grin

It is not by size of church.

Peter that catholic adores lied and denied Jesus three times, I hope he was crucified for that? I just pulled a smart one on you because I saw how desperate you are to know my church.
Re: Do Catholics Really Worship Mary? by analice107: 10:20am On May 12, 2016
cynosure489:

Na wa.. I thought you said it was a false title for a false goddess after saying it was a title for a false goddess. Lol..At first it was her titlel, later it became a false title. Kontinu!

You: "The queen of heaven title is for a false goddess and catholics give same title to mary"

Me: King Nebu was also called king of kings, a title for Jesus.

You: Yes, because it is in the bible.

Me: What stops catholics for using the title because it has been used for a false goddess?

You: Because it is not written in the bible

Me: Funny.. But again the literal intepretation of Rev 12, a queen with a crown of 12 stars is Mary.

is this last statement the issue you have? I believe it is. The bible would have to write every statement verbatim because you want to hide from the truth?

im done abeg

With regards to how Mary (not the mother of Jesus) came to be called queen of heaven.
When Catholicism hijacked Christianity, the initiators sort to sync the Roman deities and their rituals with the Christian Biblical Worship. Why was this necessary? The Romans would have vehemently rejected doing away with their gods and taking in the Christian God, and the Christians will do the same. Then the satanic ingenuity came to play. So the names of Characters in the Bible were picked and worn on the already existing deities, like taking my clothes and wearing them on Jane, but its just clothes, but Jane remains Jane. The pagan sacrifices and rituals were retained. Since all these was coming from the top most ladder of power, nobody could object, remember this Christians have already been beaten and battered by persecution.
Ask yourself this, at what point the Pope became the head of the Church?
When Christianity was made the State religion, there was a high Priest called the Pontifex Maximus. what were his duties? he was a high priest to the sun god in mount Olympus. When there was need to wear him a gown, they called him 'Peter The Pope', What is the Pope called, Is he not called the Pontiff?
Wasnt Apostle Peter married? How come the Pontiff doesn't Marry, It is because the high priest "The Pontifex Maximus" doesn't marry, so if the Pope will take that office, he must of necessity not marry also. That is how Celibacy was introduced into the Church
and it ran down the priesthood. All the priest in the Bible married. God ordained marriage. As a matter of fact, the relationship between a Husband and his wife is likened to the relationship between the church and Christ. He is the bridegroom while the church h is the bride.
"Celebrating Mass" What is Mass? And how is Mass celebrated? At what point did the Church start celebrating Mass? God warned against Astrology, is Mars not a constellation?

Do know who or what Prima Donna was before Christianity became a state religion?
The initiators of Catholicism looked around, and found Mary mother of Jesus fit to be worn on Prima Donna, that's how you have Mary answering Prima Donna today. Go and research on Prima Donna.
I guess you guys didn't even know that Queen of Heaven was a demon when you called Mary that, now you guys are grabbing straws everywhere trying explain her away.
And on and on it went, picking from the Bible and wearing on the pagan deities, Only, their rituals remained. These deities became Catholic Saints. There's no single day that passes that the Catholic Religion fails to honour one saint (pagan deity) by performing their oblations to them.
Sir, Pick a Bible and read pls.
Re: Do Catholics Really Worship Mary? by analice107: 10:36am On May 12, 2016
laribari:
Why is the catholic church connected to all these satanic things? Affiliating with people who are haters of christ.

Before you tell me stories, please know it that the office of the pope is the most respected worldwide and Nicky minag can't just come out of the blues with that picture. You must get clearance from Rome to wear dat.

The funny thing is this. Why is the catholic church connected with much of these things. The answer is because they have same agenda and are prophecizing the future (new world order) that is coming. Music of today is spiritual because they praise the devil in their songs, so the pope is on their side. Isn't it what the pitcure is saying during an occultic award called grammy?

Argue all you want and the blind will continue to be blind.
Abeg no Vex. No be Medusa head i see for Mary dress so?
You see these people don dey reveal themselves small small?
Abeg nah who know who Medusa be before a Curse turn her to a demon with the head of snakes?
O Jesus!!!!!!!. Satan is a liar.
Re: Do Catholics Really Worship Mary? by Syncan(m): 10:51am On May 12, 2016
laribari:

I repeat my church is not the issue or topic of discuss here. Whether my church is true or fake does it still change the fact that catholic is false?

My church and pastor you do not know because not eveyone attend a mega church as you think. Have u heard of Gtan? That is my church. U are missing the point and that is why I didn't wanana respond to it.

Whether I drink yoyo bitters or not does not change the fact that it is still bita.

Obviously u are trying to turn the table. We are talking about Catholic and Mary's involvement in Christainity.

I do not care what RCC do in terms of fund raising, what time they run their service because that is tentative. You can stay in God's presence for 10mins and be beta Dan those who spend hrs.

Why I comment is because salvation involves Mary and dead saints which is something I will stand against.

I don't care abt other things as doctrines that doesn't affect Christianity such as not doing bible study and all that because that. If you study it's for ur own self but it has nothing to do with salvation.

Please understand me before you ask me abt church and pastor again. Thanks

In btw, do not accuse me that I lied because I know what I did. If I wanted to keep it I will but I decided to tell you. I already knew where you are going and what you wanna do which was why I picked Adeboye of redeem because not many bad things can be said abt him (that is if there is any self), as he is modest and I got you there. Besides, you probably expect to hear a popular pastor. I'm wise! grin

It is not by size of church.

Peter that catholic adores lied and denied Jesus three times, I hope he was crucified for that? I just pulled a smart one on you because I saw how desperate you are to know my church.

Lets take a look at the bold in your posts:

Ok, your church may be true or fake, but your hatred for the catholic Church is what matters right?

You never wrote any pastor's name in that post (thank God i quoted you), yet you went back dishonestly to include Adeboye's name, then come here to brag about it and claim "I'm wise!" Smh for liars and deceivers, i don't blame you anyway, your mentors are neck deep in it. I won't be dragged into condemning redeem church or Adeboye, only God knows if you even attend the Church.

Prov 19:9 - A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who breathes out lies will perish .
Re: Do Catholics Really Worship Mary? by analice107: 10:53am On May 12, 2016
Syncan:

I hope you know what Lucifer means....Morning Star Is14:12. Why don't you quarrel with scripture that still calls Jesus morning Star in Rev 22:16, and more.
Who was Lucifer? Sir, May be you should do a research on the meaning of the Word "Lucifer". That was who God created him to be, When he fell, he lots what made him Lucifer. If you still stand here today and calling Satan Lucifer then, what can i say?

In Ezekiel 28:14 When he was still Lucifer, he was called "The Annionted Cherub that covereth".
Is he still a Cherub and is he still covering the Mercy seat?
Sir, maybe we should take time and discuss why Lucifer was referred to in that term.
Give us the verses where you got this from, i mean where Satan was called Bright and morning star and also where Jesus was called that, lets talk.
Re: Do Catholics Really Worship Mary? by Syncan(m): 11:08am On May 12, 2016
analice107:

Who was Lucifer? Sir, May be you should a research on meaning of the Word "Lucifer". That was who God created, When he fell, he lots what made him Lucifer. If you still stand here today and call satan Lucifer then, what can i say?

In Ezekiel 28:14 When he was still Lucifer, he was called "The Annionted Cherub that covereth".
Is he still a Cherub and is he still covering the Mercy seat?
Sir, maybe we should take time and discuss why Lucifer was referred to in that term.
Give us the verses where you got this from, i mean where Satan was called Bright and morning star and also where Jesus was called that, lets talk.

Dear one, note that what is at stake is not me defeating you or you defeating me, it's that truth may be laid bare. So do kindly give some thought to my posts before responding. I quoted Isaiah 14:12 earlier on. I will post from verse 11 now that you may know who is being addressed. And where he was at the time of address.

11.Your pomp and the music of your harps Have been brought down to Sheol; Maggots are spread out as your bed beneath you And worms are your covering.' 12"How you have fallen from heaven, O star of the morning, son of the dawn! You have been cut down to the earth, You who have weakened the nations!

Kindly note that I pointed this out to show you that though he was called morning star, it doesn't remove the fact tha Jesus Is hailed as "morning star" as a figure of speech or title in same scripture. It doesn't make Jesus Lucifer.
Re: Do Catholics Really Worship Mary? by analice107: 11:30am On May 12, 2016
Syncan:

Dear one, note that what is at stake is not me defeating you or you defeating me, it's that truth may be laid bare. So do kindly give some thought to my posts before responding. I quoted Isaiah 14:12 earlier on. I will post from verse 11 now that you may know who is being addressed. And where he was at the time of address.

11.Your pomp and the music of your harps Have been brought down to Sheol; Maggots are spread out as your bed beneath you And worms are your covering.' 12"How you have fallen from heaven, O star of the morning, son of the dawn! You have been cut down to the earth, You who have weakened the nations!

Kindly note that I pointed this out to show you that though he was called morning star, it doesn't remove the fact tha Jesus Is hailed as "morning star" as a figure of speech or title in same scripture. It doesn't make Jesus Lucifer.

sir, am not saying he is not called the morning star, am concerned with who he Lucifer was and what made him being referred to as Lucifer the star of the morning.
Besides, why are we deviating from the topic? We should talk about Mary and her being Worshipped.
Re: Do Catholics Really Worship Mary? by laribari(m): 11:47am On May 12, 2016
Syncan:

Ok, your church may be true or fake, but your hatred for the catholic Church is what matters right?

You never wrote any pastor's name in that post (thank God i quoted you), yet you went back dishonestly to include Adeboye's name, then come here to brag about it and claim "I'm wise!" Smh for liars and deceivers, i don't blame you anyway, your mentors are neck deep in it. I won't be dragged into condemning redeem church or Adeboye, only God knows if you even attend the Church.

Prov 19:9 - A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who breathes out lies will perish .

OK fine I lied to you because I wanted to see your reaction abt redeem and I was right, you didn't condemn. If I said olumba olumba you will muder me. I know ur plans and I applied wisdom u dey vex. Not like you found out, I even told you myself, yet u dey shout say I lie, I lie.

Bros, you wanna hold on the lie and judge me with it?

Please u are purer and cleaner than me as I am chief sinner.

PLEASE TELL ME YOU HAVE NEVER LIED BEFORE?

Thnks
Re: Do Catholics Really Worship Mary? by laribari(m): 11:51am On May 12, 2016
Syncan:

OK fine I lied to you because I wanted to see your reaction abt redeem and I was right, you didn't condemn. If I said olumba olumba you will muder me. I know ur plans and I applied wisdom u dey vex. Not like you found out, I even told you myself, yet u dey shout say I lie, I lie.

Unless you have never, else proverb 19:9 applied to you too and even Peter who denied every knowing Jesus. Ignorance!

Didn't the bible say if you sin once then u have transgressed all the law.

So please since u wanna judge me as a liar, I agree. But tell me you have never lied before.

Thnks
Re: Do Catholics Really Worship Mary? by laribari(m): 12:09pm On May 12, 2016
You are so funny my friend and I'm just laughing because of ur words. It's good to know the scriptures o and that no man can manipulate you or play on ur spiritual intelligence.

Your words didn't get to me that I lied, instead it's just funny.

If na by lie, Abraham who lied to Pharoah that Sarah was not his wife would have been perished. Yet he is the father of faith and even a whole Peter deny Christ yet repented.

The bible says there is no condemnation to them that are in Christ Jesus, so how can I perish? Lol.

God bears me witness that I have attended Redeem (life city perish) a lot and I still have friends there and can still attend tomorrow because of what I see about their teachings. But that is not my church and I kept telling you that. I don't criticize anyhow or without fact and I know where I can enter.
Re: Do Catholics Really Worship Mary? by Syncan(m): 1:39pm On May 12, 2016
analice107:

sir, am not saying he is not called the morning star, am concerned with who he Lucifer was and what made him being referred to as Lucifer the star of the morning.
Besides, why are we deviating from the topic? We should talk about Mary and her being Worshipped.

Dear one, If I make a point, it doesn't hurt to acknowledge it as true. Then we move to another.

Please recall why I came into your post, the issue was that someone said Queen of Heaven was a false goddess, hence it wasn't a good move to give that title to Jesus' mother. The OP replied by saying that "King of Kings" was also used for an evil king, yet we give it to Jesus, for which you tried to say that the person suffered for taking the title. Even though it wasn't a good defense, I had to bring in the Morning star/Lucifer issue to show you that even if an evil being had earlier bore a name, it doesn't prevent the one who truly owns the title from being given it. Just like Jesus was still called the morning Star. I hope you understand now.

On Mary being worshiped, I will ask you if worship is more a thing of the heart or a thing of the physical?
Re: Do Catholics Really Worship Mary? by Syncan(m): 1:49pm On May 12, 2016
laribari:

Unless you have never, else proverb 19:9 applied to you too and even Peter who denied every knowing Jesus. Ignorance!

Didn't the bible say if you sin once then u have transgressed all the law.

So please since u wanna judge me as a liar, I agree. But tell me you have never lied before.

Thnks

I just don't know where to start from in this your post. “He who is without sin among you, let him be the first to throw a stone at her" Jn.8:7 You were the one who picked up stone and started throwing first, just go take a look at your posts, just one question and you're already manifesting the spirit in you. I just did what the bible said, to test all spirits and you've been found wanting. I pointed out the lie you told, and I rebuked you with scriptures, be humble and you shall know the truth; and it shall set you free.
Re: Do Catholics Really Worship Mary? by Syncan(m): 2:04pm On May 12, 2016
laribari:
You are so funny my friend and I'm just laughing because of ur words. It's good to know the scriptures o and that no man can manipulate you or play on ur spiritual intelligence.

Your words didn't get to me that I lied, instead it's just funny.

If na by lie, Abraham who lied to Pharoah that Sarah was not his wife would have been perished. Yet he is the father of faith and even a whole Peter deny Christ yet repented.

The bible says there is no condemnation to them that are in Christ Jesus, so how can I perish? Lol.

God bears me witness that I have attended Redeem (life city perish) a lot and I still have friends there and can still attend tomorrow because of what I see about their teachings. But that is not my church and I kept telling you that. I don't criticize anyhow or without fact and I know where I can enter.

"For the word of God is living, and active, and sharper than any two-edged sword, and piercing even to the dividing of soul and spirit, of both joints and marrow, and quick to discern the thoughts and intents of the heart." Heb 4:12

I thank God for the Holy Spirit, He never fails me. That's what is affecting you now, the word of God I used is piercing through you. You are listing Abraham and Peter as your models in telling lies, do you have the faith of Abraham or are you willing to undergo what Peter underwent for Christ?
Re: Do Catholics Really Worship Mary? by laribari(m): 2:51pm On May 12, 2016
Syncan:

"For the word of God is living, and active, and sharper than any two-edged sword, and piercing even to the dividing of soul and spirit, of both joints and marrow, and quick to discern the thoughts and intents of the heart." Heb 4:12

I thank God for the Holy Spirit, He never fails me. That's what is affecting you now, the word of God I used is piercing through you. You are listing Abraham and Peter as your models in telling lies, do you have the faith of Abraham or are you willing to undergo what Peter underwent for Christ?

That is a silly question. What have you sacrificed for God?

Don't judge me because u don't know me, asking what I can undergo. It doesn't have to be in the measure of Peter but I will never forsake the Lord in favour of satanism even if it will cost my life. Dying in Christ is what more than temporary pleasure.

You are misquoting the word lol. I have proven that you do not know what you are saying and I used all those people to prove it. Very simple.

Have u lied before? Just answer yes or No?
Re: Do Catholics Really Worship Mary? by laribari(m): 2:56pm On May 12, 2016
Syncan:

That is a silly question. What have you sacrificed for God?

Don't judge me because u don't know me, asking what I can undergo. how can u dtermine that? It doesn't have to be in the measure of Peter but I will never forsake the Lord even if it will cost my life. Dying in Christ is what more than temporary pleasure. I have made up my mind on that since.

You are misquoting the word lol. I have proven that you do not know what you are saying and I used all those people to prove it. Very simple.

Have u lied before? Just answer yes or No?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

NIFROP Christians, Muslims Unite In Prayer Against Spirit Of Disunity In Nigeria / Is It A Sin For A Christian To Play Hip-hop Or Rock Songs Besides Gospel / The Wrath Of God: Discussion About Hell - Strictly Christians Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.