Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Meet Igbo Boy Who Wrote A Song On Beyonce's New Lemonade Album - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Igbo Boy Who Wrote A Song On Beyonce's New Lemonade Album (4248 Views)

Aluko's $80million Yatch Was Rented By Jay Z And Beyonce For $lm (photo) / Anti-igbo Threat: Osinbajo To Meet Igbo Elders Today / Who Wrote This Slogan? "Borno, Home Of Peace" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Igbo Boy Who Wrote A Song On Beyonce's New Lemonade Album by asha90: 6:01pm On May 01, 2016
Don't mind the hopeless old man. He is frustrated.

2sexycom:
You don't need to generalise bro. I am Anambra born. So if I could write something like this, that should tell you that not all Anambra are like that.

I personally don't play the sentiment card even if it's my blood brother that is involved.

Besides, you seem to dislike Anambrians as I noticed from your numerous post. Rochas is currently doing a poor job as a governor when compared to Willie, but I still see you discrediting Willie's work, not cool.
Re: Meet Igbo Boy Who Wrote A Song On Beyonce's New Lemonade Album by FreeGlobe(f): 6:18pm On May 01, 2016
asha90:
Don't mind the hopeless old man. He is frustrated.

nna chino, how you take hijack aisha90 handle? grin grin grin
Re: Meet Igbo Boy Who Wrote A Song On Beyonce's New Lemonade Album by Nature129(m): 6:22pm On May 01, 2016
FreeGlobe:
I guess you missed this

No you want me to tag the guy Nigerian to make you happy? Rubbish
Nne, you must be very stubborn. It is not good for a lady to be. O di kwa njo grin
Re: Meet Igbo Boy Who Wrote A Song On Beyonce's New Lemonade Album by ChukwuIbrahim: 6:27pm On May 01, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:
Nwanne, ka m burugodu uzo were onodu here, before ndi ilo atuo down cool
Maka gini?
Re: Meet Igbo Boy Who Wrote A Song On Beyonce's New Lemonade Album by ChukwuIbrahim: 6:32pm On May 01, 2016
FreeGlobe:

The boy is british igbo, not Nigerian.. I'm trying to show his age and accomplishment not tribe.
Which one be british igbo again?

Dat means diaris british ahboki then or british niger delta militant ba? grin
Re: Meet Igbo Boy Who Wrote A Song On Beyonce's New Lemonade Album by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 6:45pm On May 01, 2016
Abagworo:

It is Anambrians that create that impression of Igbos. Even within Igboland itself they can do anything demeaning to other Igbos and promote themselves.
grin must u show urself all the time?what has this got to do with anambra or imo?And to think u're guilty of what u accuse the Anambra's of is really funny

1 Like

Re: Meet Igbo Boy Who Wrote A Song On Beyonce's New Lemonade Album by tpiah2: 6:50pm On May 01, 2016
Please let me know how it concerns me.
Re: Meet Igbo Boy Who Wrote A Song On Beyonce's New Lemonade Album by nasha1(f): 6:54pm On May 01, 2016
tpiah2:
Please help me, i am sick.
Re: Meet Igbo Boy Who Wrote A Song On Beyonce's New Lemonade Album by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 01, 2016
FreeGlobe:

The boy is british igbo, not Nigerian.. I'm trying to show his age and accomplishment not tribe.
[email] Wow?? Read your comment to yourself, how do you feel?

_Stupid, huh?

Yeah, that's how you should feel. 'cause I don't get WTF is British Igbo. Is Igbo now a country in Africa?
[/email]
Re: Meet Igbo Boy Who Wrote A Song On Beyonce's New Lemonade Album by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 01, 2016
MirabelArode:
Why is that whenever Igbo celebrate their own, yorubas be like..
[email] You guys are making it all _fucked up.

We are supposed to be ONE Nigeria. And so, we should be celebrated as ONE.
[/email]
Re: Meet Igbo Boy Who Wrote A Song On Beyonce's New Lemonade Album by iSlayer: 7:17pm On May 01, 2016
MirabelArode:
Why is that whenever Igbo celebrate their own, yorubas be like..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHHHHAHAHAHA. Mirabel oooooooo!!!

2 Likes

Re: Meet Igbo Boy Who Wrote A Song On Beyonce's New Lemonade Album by iSlayer: 7:26pm On May 01, 2016
Abagworo:

It is Anambrians that create that impression of Igbos. Even within Igboland itself they can do anything demeaning to other Igbos and promote themselves.

Mister your issues with Anambrarians will pit us against one another. I think this remarks are becoming offensive.

1 Like

Re: Meet Igbo Boy Who Wrote A Song On Beyonce's New Lemonade Album by iSlayer: 7:28pm On May 01, 2016
2sexycom:
You don't need to generalise bro. I am Anambra born. So if I could write something like this, that should tell you that not all Anambra are like that.

I personally don't play the sentiment card even if it's my blood brother that is involved.

Besides, you seem to dislike Anambrians as I noticed from your numerous post. Rochas is currently doing a poor job as a governor when compared to Willie, but I still see you discrediting Willie's work, not cool.
Guy tell am o.
Re: Meet Igbo Boy Who Wrote A Song On Beyonce's New Lemonade Album by CyberWolf: 9:19pm On May 01, 2016
But the OP didn't mention Yorubas here na.. Or can't we celebrate our own again? Yorubas can create a thread and praise the achievements of their kinsmen, I don't have any problem with that rather, I see it as a source of motivation to work harder. Why is it that anything Igbo on this forum gives some Yorubas sleepless night? Nawa oo

2 Likes

Re: Meet Igbo Boy Who Wrote A Song On Beyonce's New Lemonade Album by Ogbuefi2020: 9:56pm On May 01, 2016
We need to always point out that they are igbos before lagos-ibadan press make the world believe we are all criminals and illiterates. That does not mean we claim to be better than others but self defense again media disinformation about us from certain people

1 Like

Re: Meet Igbo Boy Who Wrote A Song On Beyonce's New Lemonade Album by cheruv: 10:40pm On May 01, 2016
arresa:

You tribalised the thread by adding igbo to the title, it should have been Nigerian. You used igbo for tribal reasons so Stop crying..
And so what
Can't you open your own thread and praise the achievements of Yoruba peeps
Damn Nigeria!! undecided
Re: Meet Igbo Boy Who Wrote A Song On Beyonce's New Lemonade Album by AustineE1: 11:38pm On May 01, 2016
Abagworo:

For you,the world starts and ends with Rochas,cant you get yourself a life. You are beginning to sound like someone who is psychologically unstable,one may admit that Rochas is your benefactor but even among thieves there is decorum. Your wish that Anambra and Imo should be seen as enemies,will never work. We Igbos know ourselves,hence the common saying 'Igbo bu Igbo','nwanne malu nwanne ya',what hurts one hurts the other.
I know for sure you are not truly Imo,you may be one of those online janitors employed by Rochas to launder his dirty image.For me,i dont ve anything against your Rochas,i wish him well.
When Chino asked to meet you in person,you ran as far as you can,at that point we thought Chino was taking it too far,but couldnt Chino have done Igbos a favour if he had met you and whatever happens!
'suffer nt the witch to live'-Bible.
Re: Meet Igbo Boy Who Wrote A Song On Beyonce's New Lemonade Album by Sandydayz(f): 3:29am On May 02, 2016
2sexycom:
@FreeGlobe and other Igbos who are on this thread, when making post to comment on public forum like this, please refrain from anything that seem like tribal undertone. It does not suit us as a tribe to be too proud in our disposition.

We need to curtail this act of chest beating and pride, what happened to humility? You could have just made the post and list the name, at least everyone would have seen that it's an Igbo person behind it.

Another thing you should note is that the said dude that inspired your ego massaging antic IS NOT the only one who wrote the song, at least you stated it visibly that OTHER artiste participated in writing the song but you made it seem like HE alone did it.

This boastful attitude needs to stop among igbos on Nairaland. There are better ways to showcase our people.

I don't know where ya'll got this boastful attitude from but in my family we are not boastful, we are united and we go about our business as a normal human being.

The person I quoted knew that a Yoruba person was also behind the works of Beyonce but never bothered to create a thread nor made it seem like ONLY the said Yoruba person is behind the work.

When thread about cocaine are created, do you know why it is pushed to front page just disgrace the igbos? It is because of people like you who wouldn't learn to respect your tribe by being humble enough but boastful. How does it make you feel when you see cocaine threads with Igbo names on front page?

In whatever you do, learn to respect the Igbo tribe as a whole even if you do not respect yourself.
Gosh!! Thousand kisses for ya kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Meet Igbo Boy Who Wrote A Song On Beyonce's New Lemonade Album by FreeGlobe(f): 9:57am On May 02, 2016
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stop Crying, No Quick Solution To End Your Hunger – Buhari Tells Nigerians / Before And After Pictures Of Schools In Osun State As At 3rd February, 2017 / We Had Everything Under Control Until Nigerians Voted Buhari - Okonjo Iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.