Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Please Help With Direction To 25th And Staffing Office In Ikoyi - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help With Direction To 25th And Staffing Office In Ikoyi (2219 Views)

25th And Staffing Fresh Recruitment For Graduates 2017 / Urgent Recruitment At 25th And Staffing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help With Direction To 25th And Staffing Office In Ikoyi by tunisbaba(m): 3:37pm On May 01, 2016
Hello house. Please someone should help with the direction to 25th and staffing office at 1, Norman William Street, Awolowo Road, Ikoyi, Lagos.
I want to go there from Mushin.
Thank you in advance
Re: Please Help With Direction To 25th And Staffing Office In Ikoyi by pamb: 3:53pm On May 01, 2016
From mushin board obalende bus to obalende last bus stop,you will get another bus or car going to that side
Re: Please Help With Direction To 25th And Staffing Office In Ikoyi by tunisbaba(m): 4:28pm On May 01, 2016
pamb:
From mushin board obalende bus to obalende last bus stop,you will get another bus or car going to that side
Thank you bro. Which busstop will i stop that is closest to the street or location
Re: Please Help With Direction To 25th And Staffing Office In Ikoyi by adekanmbi1986(m): 5:06pm On May 01, 2016
tunisbaba:
Hello house. Please someone should help with the direction to 25th and staffing office at 1, Norman William Street, Awolowo Road, Ikoyi, Lagos.
I want to go there from Mushin.
Thank you in advance

When you get to Obalende, cross to Oando Filling Station close to UBA and ask people around where you can board a tricycle(Marwa) going to Keffi Street. Norman Williams is off Keffi Street, off Ribadu Road.

1 Like

Re: Please Help With Direction To 25th And Staffing Office In Ikoyi by nurez305(m): 6:08pm On May 01, 2016
I got interview invite from them as well for the post of internal auditor....but I confuse as people are saying they do charge some amount for training.....pleas did you know more about them?
Re: Please Help With Direction To 25th And Staffing Office In Ikoyi by cookies: 6:11pm On May 01, 2016
nurez305:
I got interview invite from them as well for the post of internal auditor....but I confuse as people are saying they do charge some amount for training.....pleas did you know more about them?

Would also like to get clarification on this before I come in from Abuja.
Re: Please Help With Direction To 25th And Staffing Office In Ikoyi by nurez305(m): 6:58pm On May 01, 2016
cookies:

Would also like to get clarification on this before I come in from Abuja.
this is what make me scare them

(1) (Reply)

Recruitment! Recruitment!! Recruitment!!! / Urgent Employment Opportunity / Society For Family Health (SFH) Nationwide Massive Job Recruitment (over 40 Posi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.