Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,493 members, 7,781,482 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:16 PM

Register To Be Part Of An International AIDS Event - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Register To Be Part Of An International AIDS Event (404 Views)

I Wish I Had HIV/AIDS / I Wish I Had Cancer Or AIDS So......... / Register To Be Part Of An International AIDS Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Register To Be Part Of An International AIDS Event by mt7511: 4:01pm On May 01, 2016
Save Our Needy invites the general public particularly women and young people to its "Light Up The Beach" AIDS Memorial event at Elegushi
Beach on Sunday, May 15th.

The event is in line with The International AIDS Candlelight Memorial which is a grassroots mobilization program of the Global Health Council against the spread of HIV/AIDS. The International AIDS Candlelight Memorial is the oldest and largest AIDS awareness-raising event. It reminds us of the impact that HIV still has on our lives.

With millions of lives already lost and about 36 million people currently living with HIV around the world, HIV remains a challenging reality. It is a sad fact today that the disease is rapidly spreading among women and adolescents in Lagos State.

It is time to take action! Take a step towards social change. Join us to mark this global event. Come let us "Engage, Educate and Empower" you!

There will be music, entertainment, HIV/AIDS education by a facilitator from Lagos State AIDS Control Agency (LCASA), an interactive session with people living with HIV plus lots of refreshments. First 50 people to register will get branded souvenirs.

At the end of the event, participants will light candles to honor all those who have passed away from AIDS.

Pictures taken at the event will be uploaded on a global platform to show the world how Nigeria marked the day. Do not be left out!

If you wish to partner with us or sponsor this very impactful event, please call 09025600734 or 08151546111 OR email saveourneedy@gmail.com
for more details.

Follow us on twitter to help spread the word @SaveOurNeedy
Like us on facebook: facebook.com/SaveOurNeedy

Dress code: Jeans and t-shirt

To register for the event, kindly follow this link:
http://www.saveourneedy.org/#!aids-awareness-program/c1zqb

Re: Register To Be Part Of An International AIDS Event by mt7511: 10:08am On May 02, 2016
Everyone is invited. Register now

(1) (Reply)

How I Met A Business Partner Online / Must Read For All :health Dangers Of Use And Abuse Of Tramadol / Sperm Donation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.