Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Ladies Can We Stop Doing This Things? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can We Stop Doing This Things? (4268 Views)

When A Girl Loves You She Will Do This Things No Matter How She Pretend / How Do We Stop The Spread Of "Davido Syndrome" Among Our Ladies? / Ladies, Please Stop Doing This On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can We Stop Doing This Things? by SlimmB(m): 10:57pm On May 03, 2016
Pheals:
I need to ask ladies this questions ! Because all this things i dont do them and am always surprise seeing some ladies doing it ! cry

: blessed are those who read this from the begining to the end

Why do some ladies makeup in there private cars or commercial vehicle? ...was late today for church , just little traffic one lady just park for road applying makeups !! Have also witness this three times in a commercial bus . Why?

Why do you like striping ? Showing up your underwear in light skin dress ? ...i was passing by this afternoon i could not believe what my eyes saw @ the park, i open my mouth in agape !! This is a disgrace , but why gals?

Why do some ladies like taking naked pics? cry what for ? I was shocked seeing this on someone phone ! When you are not a prostituted why ? What for?

Why fake assest ? I was in a popular market in lagos ..some weeks ago , looking out from my mater car ..roll down the glass because of the heat , bring out phone and start dealing with nairaland as usual , when i saw some young gals pricing ladies trousers and skirt with butt pads shocked ..young gals o ! What for?

Why always depending on a guy to feed on his flesh like mosquitoes? Must he carry all your burdens ? Things as change fathers are now sending there daughters to schools not only there sons again? Or is there famine in the country ? Or u are disable that cant work? Try get a work and stop been a liability for God sake ! Have start my career woman race few years ago ! If u cant find jobs ! Invest! If u cant invest , show up your talent ! Or learn something pls!!

Stop wasting your parent dough if you ain't ready for school or u dont like schooling ! Voice out and tell them and go learn work ! Education is not for you to get rich in future it only enlighten you .( some gals don't attend class during my visit to my younger bro school in nigeria , but why? cry

Last question ! Why bleaching? Don't you know the future result ? You should be educated about this ...because life is too short ! Old age will surely comes !

Why eating crazy foods.. The day i saw what hot dogs was made of in a foreign country ! I was shocked !
It cause cancer ! So also are some creams
Dont use creams that contain "hydroquinone "
Search google ...it is cancerous ...now look out for your creams is it present there ? Can you get creams that contains it not? Pls do

You can't walk in hot sun !
It smells when you sweat!
It waste your cash
It removes the first layers of your skin! U can get cut easily
Everything is for a season ..have seen a queen regreting bleaching when young ! She can't go out again!
Nigerians as the highest rate of bleaching creams consumers in the world why! Travel overseas this white aint using it ! They know the result !

Now check out the photo i saw on the internet earlier today

It pains me seriously ! Stop it cry cry cry

Any grammatical blunders or typographical errors? It's better better to correct me than to rain insult or abuse on me ! Am just learning english in case u dont know ! Am good in french and latin most
Thanks

Cc. Lalasticlala
Best thread created by you, my personal opinion though
Re: Ladies Can We Stop Doing This Things? by imohrol(m): 12:58am On May 04, 2016
Phea1. I took Tim to go through ur write up. in d issue of making up all female re victims of it. keep it up.
Re: Ladies Can We Stop Doing This Things? by Pheals(f): 6:29am On May 04, 2016
Maxi112:
latin
quid agis
Re: Ladies Can We Stop Doing This Things? by Pheals(f): 6:30am On May 04, 2016
imohrol:
Phea1. I took Tim to go through ur write up. in d issue of making up all female re victims of it. keep it up.
thank u
Re: Ladies Can We Stop Doing This Things? by Pheals(f): 6:41am On May 04, 2016
SlimmB:

Best thread created by you, my personal opinion though
sure u do read all my threads ? Well thank u very much
Re: Ladies Can We Stop Doing This Things? by ojuu4u(m): 7:13am On May 04, 2016
[quote author=Pheals post=45215377]I need to ask ladies this questions ! Because all this things i dont do them and am always surprise seeing some ladies doing it ! cry

: blessed are those who read this from the begining to the end

Why do some ladies makeup in there private cars or commercial vehicle? ...was late today for church , just little traffic one lady just park for road applying makeups !! Have also witness this three times in a commercial bus . Why?

Why do you like striping ? Showing up your underwear in light skin dress ? ...i was passing by this afternoon i could not believe what my eyes saw @ the park, i open my mouth in agape !! This is a disgrace , but why gals?

Why do some ladies like taking naked pics? cry what for ? I was shocked seeing this on someone phone ! When you are not a prostituted why ? What for?

Why fake assest ? I was in a popular market in lagos ..some weeks ago , looking out from my mater car ..roll down the glass because of the heat , bring out phone and start dealing with nairaland as usual , when i saw some young gals pricing ladies trousers and skirt with butt pads shocked ..young gals o ! What for?

Why always depending on a guy to feed on his flesh like mosquitoes? Must he carry all your burdens ? Things as change fathers are now sending there daughters to schools not only there sons again? Or is there famine in the country ? Or u are disable that cant work? Try get a work and stop been a liability for God sake ! Have start my career woman race few years ago ! If u cant find jobs ! Invest! If u cant invest , show up your talent ! Or learn something pls!!

Stop wasting your parent dough if you ain't ready for school or u dont like schooling ! Voice out and tell them and go learn work ! Education is not for you to get rich in future it only enlighten you .( some gals don't attend class during my visit to my younger bro school in nigeria , but why? cry

Last question ! Why bleaching? Don't you know the future result ? You should be educated about this ...because life is too short ! Old age will surely comes !

Why eating crazy foods.. The day i saw what hot dogs was made of in a foreign country ! I was shocked !
It cause cancer ! So also are some creams
Dont use creams that contain "hydroquinone "
Search google ...it is cancerous ...now look out for your creams is it present there ? Can you get creams that contains it not? Pls do

You can't walk in hot sun !
It smells when you sweat!
It waste your cash
It removes the first layers of your skin! U can get cut easily
Everything is for a season ..have seen a queen regreting bleaching when young ! She can't go out again!
Nigerians as the highest rate of bleaching creams consumers in the world why! Travel overseas this white aint using it ! They know the result !

Now check out the photo i saw on the internet earlier today

It pains me seriously ! Stop it cry cry cry

Any grammatical blunders or typographical errors? It's better better to correct me than to rain insult or abuse on me ! Am just learning english in case u dont know ! Am good in french and latin most
Thanks

Cc. Lalasticlapose
Op. The way you dress/pose is confarm to what you are preaching
Re: Ladies Can We Stop Doing This Things? by Pheals(f): 7:41am On May 04, 2016
[quote author=ojuu4u post=45293993][/quote] what ? I took the photo @ nite doing the heat shocked
Re: Ladies Can We Stop Doing This Things? by SlimmB(m): 7:50am On May 04, 2016
Pheals:
sure u do read all my threads ? Well thank u very much
Limited time to do so...
My pleasure
Re: Ladies Can We Stop Doing This Things? by Maxi112: 8:28am On May 04, 2016
Pheals:
quid agis
forget Latin, French.
Sault bonjour! comment la vous ce matin?
Re: Ladies Can We Stop Doing This Things? by ojuu4u(m): 9:53am On May 04, 2016
Pheals:
what ? I took the photo @ nite doing the heat shocked

nt d background, but how u dsplay ur laps wide open on camera.
Re: Ladies Can We Stop Doing This Things? by Pheals(f): 9:59am On May 04, 2016
Maxi112:
forget Latin, French.

Sault bonjour! comment la vous ce matin?
the first text I sent you was in French y don't u reply?/ well !

je vais bien merci
Re: Ladies Can We Stop Doing This Things? by Maxi112: 10:16am On May 04, 2016
Pheals:
the first text I sent you was in French y don't u reply?/ well !

je vais bien merci
Grande!

calme appretissage la french, so predre facile allume' me.
Re: Ladies Can We Stop Doing This Things? by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 20, 2016
CaroLyner:
how is it your business what anyone chooses to wear?
#Victim
Re: Ladies Can We Stop Doing This Things? by Rone16(f): 8:12am On Oct 20, 2016
The advice is good though but everyone has their life and has the right to do whatever they want.Nobody has the right to judge anyone because you are not perfect and you're not in their shoes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

25 Alluring Animal Action Shots That Will Amaze You (Photos) / My Husband Does Not Like Having Sex Through The Opening God Made For It - Lady / See What This Slay Queen Posted On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.