Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,287 members, 7,780,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:43 PM

A Nairalanders' Experience On A Public Shuttle. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Nairalanders' Experience On A Public Shuttle. (518 Views)

Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! / See Eleven (11) Things You Will Experience On Your Trip To Markudi, Nigeria / FG Bans Helicopter Shuttle From Kaduna To Abuja - PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalanders' Experience On A Public Shuttle. by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 01, 2016
N:B
i am not a grammarian

[b]My dear fellow nairalanders,on my way from bayelsa to Delta (ASABA precisely). I met these 5 categories of people on a public shuttle.

1.) Mr ADVERTISER:

This man was busy advertising the products (traditional drugs) of a so called company which he said he represents as an agent. and was say things like. . .
"if you get syphilis,diabetics. . . this drug go wash everything samsam".
and I was like 'who cares'. I just jejely plugged my earphone.

2. WAILERS/GOSSIPING COMMITTEE:

this set of folks were busy complaining about the situation of the country's economy. from fuel saga to cost of commodities in the market, light, and no payment of salaries.

3. TEAM COOL:

Actually there was only 2 individuals in this category.
they never spoke, one was busy listening,observing and focusing on the road. while the other was busy with his earphone but would sometimes remove 'em just to listen to the WAILERS/GOSSIPING COMMITTEE. The 2 individuals was myself and Mr driver.

4. EATING CLUB:

Just as the subheading implies, this group of individuals were busy buying snacks and all the rest from those selling 'em stuffs on every junction. especially one chubby, plumpy or should I say fat woman? with one lanky dude at the back sit.from gala to la casera, fried snail, juice, plantain chips . . . .

5. SLEEP ASSOCIATION:

This woman was just busy sleeping and swearing profusely all through the journey till we got to our destination.

Lalasticlala

written by: Eruditee.[/b]

(1) (Reply)

How Do One Replace A Misplaced Nigerian Passport / Why You Need To Renew Your Passport As An International Traveller. / Take These Seven Precuations When Travelling At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.