Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

My Outing In Mr Biggs - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Outing In Mr Biggs (730 Views)

Photo:he Spent 5k At Mr Biggs With His Girlfriend And Wearing This Kind Of Boxer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Outing In Mr Biggs by Weezyclan(m): 4:14pm On May 01, 2016
coolIt was just yesterday that I decided to qo and chill out in Mr Biggs when I saw one quy with his babe enjoyinq themselves. Not too long, in front of them waz the waiter with the bill which waz about 20k. To my surprise,the qirl quickly opened her purse and brouqht out 21k, paid and told the waiter to keep the chanqe. After the waiter had left, the quy started askinq her baby “why didn’t u allow me to take care of the bill?”. it waz then the qirl said somthinq that impressed me. she actually told the quy dat she’z not after his money that the only thinq she needs from him is his love,care and attention. it waz then I just heard a voice ”cut cut cut!!!!!! That waz the director and riqht behind me waz the camera man. it waz then I said to myself “okeyyyyyy so na movie una dey shoot, no wonder !!!!!!! cos the last time this kinda thinq happen for real life na late 70s durinq the time of Abacha.” Haha .... JOIN OUR HILARIOUS PAGE http://weezyloaded.pun.bz [color=#000000]

(1) (Reply)

Thursday Laf / A Man, An Ostrich And A Cat / How People Eat Chicken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.