Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Uti Nwachukwu's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Issue. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uti Nwachukwu's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Issue. (50899 Views)

Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men / Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga / Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uti Nwachukwu's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Issue. by goldbim(f): 9:16pm On May 01, 2016
andyanders:

4get about that. This is nonsense publicity stunt by Uti Nwachukwu. Where was he when they have been going through this tribulation and his contribution towards making them not to get public in the first place,

Nobody is praying for any marriage to break up here or anywhere.

Uti Nwachukwu is not a man and is not married to any woman and have never shown if he is interested on any woamn or settling down with any. Is Uti Nwachukwu not old enough to get married or is he hiding who he is from the public?

Coming here to start blaming anybody about what the two are passing through is uncalled for. When they got married, they made it public. When they were blessed with a baby, they made it public. When Teebillz and Tiwa started having problem, was it not the guy that came on social media to call a woman he claim to be married to as a slut? Calling the mother a witch?

Tiwa can forgive him or go back to him that is their problem. If she had died in the marriage, same Uti Nwacchukwu that I have not seen with any woman would come here to start saying " why did she not speak out. Nonsense.

When Uti Nwachukwu gets married to a woman, then we can know who he is.
lol grin...you have finished Uti oo..do you know him personallyhe only aired his view nah.

4 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Issue. by Chivee(f): 9:22pm On May 01, 2016
andyanders:

4get about that. This is nonsense publicity stunt by Uti Nwachukwu. Where was he when they have been going through this tribulation and his contribution towards making them not to get public in the first place,

Nobody is praying for any marriage to break up here or anywhere.

Uti Nwachukwu is NOT A MAN and is not married to any WOMAN and have never shown if he is interested on any WOMAN or settling down with any. Is Uti Nwachukwu not old enough to get married or is he hiding who he is from the public?

Coming here to start blaming anybody about what the two are passing through is uncalled for. When they got married, they made it public. When they were blessed with a baby, they made it public. When Teebillz and Tiwa started having problem, was it not the guy that came on social media to call a woman he claim to be married to as a slut? Calling the mother a witch?

Tiwa can forgive him or go back to him that is their problem. If she had died in the marriage, same Uti Nwacchukwu that I have not seen with any woman would come here to start saying " why did she not speak out. Nonsense.

When Uti Nwachukwu gets married to a WOMAN, then we can know who he is.
I observed the emphasis on "woman" grin
You seem to be insinuating that maybe Bro Uti is not #£&***#..
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Issue. by andyanders: 9:25pm On May 01, 2016
goldbim:
lol grin...you have finished Uti oo..do you know him personallyhe only aired his view nah.

I do not know who he is and don't wanna know my sister. A man who is not married wouldn't know what a woman passes through in this part of the world. Women in this part of the world are abused everyday. Do you know in developed world, that if you demand s3x from your legally married wife and she tells you that she is not ready for that and you force her to intimacy that you have committed rape?

Do you know how it feels for a man you call your husband to come on media to say you slept with other men? How will you feel as a woman when a man you got married to start calling your mother a witch? My sister, too bad.

6 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Issue. by iGeneral: 9:30pm On May 01, 2016
Teebillz has released a hot single Ft Tiwa Savage. Everybody is now releasing their own cover: Charles Novia, Freeze, Charly Boy, and now ordinary Uti. Am waiting for Vic-O, the world's greatest king of covers to release his own cover. It will be dope!
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Issue. by tunapawizzy: 9:37pm On May 01, 2016
Uti nwachukwu is actually dumber than I thought....
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Issue. by goldbim(f): 9:41pm On May 01, 2016
andyanders:

I do not know who he is and don't wanna know my sister. A man who is not married wouldn't know what a woman passes through in this part of the world. Women in this part of the world are abused everyday. Do you know in developed world, that if you demand s3x from your legally married wife and she tells you that she is not ready for that and you force her to intimacy that you have committed rape?

Do you know how it feels for a man you call your husband to come on media to say you slept with other men? How will you feel as a woman when a man you got married to start calling your mother a witch? My sister, too bad.
of course I really understand!!but two wrongs still can't make a right..i can tell you they are both going through a lot of emotional wreck this period.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Issue. by GoldenJAT(m): 9:42pm On May 01, 2016
classicada:
well said
Have been Following this Trend for Years now...finally Signed Up Now..
Welcome to myself
you are welcome miss!!! hope 2 read some very cool and mature comments from u..... and u don't look Bad at all.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Issue. by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 01, 2016
abujasingles:
Uti abeg go sitdown. When you dry your dirty pant in public people must complain.

Have you ever heard olu Jacobs or Joke saliva discuss about their marriage in public and you ever hear olu complain say joke no get him last him. Teebillz and Tiwa dated before marriage they knew very well they were not compatible but went ahead to spend millions on a fake marriage.
seriously I don't mean to say this but can you pls shut ur mouth.....do you know what olu Jacobs and joke Silva has been thru or what they haven't been thru....never compare marriages pls.....it takes God's grace to av a wonderfu union stop judging from what you you see from the outside.

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Issue. by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 01, 2016
Harbosede02:
seriously I don't mean to say this but can you pls shut ur mouth.....do you know what olu Jacobs and joke Silva has been thru or what they haven't been thru....never compare marriages pls.....it takes God's grace to av a wonderfu union stop judging from what you you see from the outside.

It is you that need to keep your front and back door shut. You feel marriage is cartoon network where everyone is happy. There is no marriage that have trials if you don't have the strength to handle such then don't marry.

All marriages go thru tuff time you don't see people going around pointing fingers in public.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Issue. by molydonhenry(m): 9:48pm On May 01, 2016
classicada:
well said Have been Following this Trend for Years now...finally Signed Up Now.. Welcome to myself
ok welcom, buh r u d owner of dat butt
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Issue. by JuanDeDios: 9:48pm On May 01, 2016
goldbim:
cool cool cool..the most matured view of all!!he said it as it is!! Remember, e fit be you oooooooo smiley
Can you please tell me a single line that is matured up there?

These are emotional rants. He makes no sense at all. Who brought the matter to the public. People make memes all the time, about anything, so what's new? And what's that about people rejoicing? At a point he even blames the devil! grin And his recommendation for happy marriages and the rescue of failed or failing ones? Prayer! Of course. Thank you, Pastor Uti.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Issue. by JuanDeDios: 9:52pm On May 01, 2016
tunapawizzy:
Uti nwachukwu is actually dumber than I thought....
As in, ehn! I have never followed him closely, but I always sort of thought he was smart.

2 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Issue. by JuanDeDios: 9:53pm On May 01, 2016
iGeneral:
Teebillz has released a hot single Ft Tiwa Savage. Everybody is now releasing their own cover: Charles Novia, Freeze, Charly Boy, and now ordinary Uti. Am waiting for Vic-O, the world's greatest king of covers to release his own cover. It will be dope!
Where is Charles Novia's own please?
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Issue. by andyanders: 9:56pm On May 01, 2016
classicada:
well said
Have been Following this Trend for Years now...finally Signed Up Now..
Welcome to myself

You're welcome herein. Wishing you the best as you too, look wonderful. Keep it up and enjoy the forum.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Issue. by JuanDeDios: 9:59pm On May 01, 2016
freecocoa:
While I acknowledge that it's not nice to make fun of people, I don't see why people can't express their opinions on issues while being open minded about it, the fact that someone called Tiwa savage stupid for marrying a man she claims does all that and more, doesn't make the person insensitive, they only speak the truth, same for Tbillz so let's not come and be forming one thing one thing.

It's sad their marriage crashed but it could've been avoided. So why should I act like they had no control over their failed marriage? Abeg o. undecided
Your 100% on point.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Issue. by frisky2good(m): 10:00pm On May 01, 2016
Na so our people dey do. No be so Don Jazzy wey never marry from morning till night, infact we no sabi am with any woman but he talk say he wan pack go Eritrea cos dem make am compulsory for men to marry more than one wife (although na rumour).

kowema:
Every one is now a marriage counselor, Even those that their marriage ended at their reception.
People should just let this people heal quietly abeg, these cuts are really deep.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Issue. by shugaboy6102(m): 10:08pm On May 01, 2016
MissRomantic:
It could be anybody. Ur's isn't known cos U ain't a celeb.
I like you
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Issue. by Ondoboi12345678: 10:08pm On May 01, 2016
Who is uti? Is he edible catering manager?

2 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Issue. by classikbill(m): 10:11pm On May 01, 2016
Afrok:
Funny enough how SINGLES seems to be the perfect marriage counsellors but when they get there, they become lost.

None of this brouhaha is my business coz the people involved have been sleeping under A.C since this ish started, and here I am without light for more than one month nowangry
hmmmmmmm, hw av u bin charging ur fone my bother.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Issue. by Afrok(m): 10:17pm On May 01, 2016
classikbill:
hmmmmmmm, hw av u bin charging ur fone my bother.
my brother... the frustration is beyond explanation cry residence of Choba, Uniport will understand embarassed
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Issue. by Sunshinelady(f): 10:19pm On May 01, 2016
Why does Uti seem so angry? Haba! Misplaced aggression
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Issue. by iswallker(m): 10:24pm On May 01, 2016
Tundeiab:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BE3BiZ4jKYL/?hl=en

It always begins with a choice.....

U could have summarised this thing you wrote here...too much repetition.... angry

That said, the parties concern brought it to public space for people to comment so what's ur sermon about...
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Issue. by vivvica(f): 10:26pm On May 01, 2016
Abeg Abeg .. The Uti that is takin isn't he giving his view on the marriage .. Even though he isn't criticizing he's sha saying he's own part, this so called celebrities brought their issue to the Internet, they practically involved the whole social media in their shit and if they didn't want views they shouldn't have washed their dirty linen in public and would have made it a family matter and as a matter of fact people will always be judge mental because that is what their view is all about..
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Issue. by Praizekeyz(m): 10:28pm On May 01, 2016
Came:
When two people way be adult carry them pant come spread for outside , no be bad thing if people look as their pant be ooooo..
yea look am well! U fit evn build house der. Chronic mumu
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Issue. by Connoisseur(m): 10:30pm On May 01, 2016
When the so called celebrities bring their everyday private life to social media.
Tiwa Savage propose to this
Omotola rocks this
P square buys this

Really some things are meant to be personal regardless of one's status.
The moment you bring your personal life online be ready to be judged in that manner. It's the two sides of the same coin.

If you can't stand the heat, better leave the kitchen.
When the so called celebrities collect millions in endorsements and appearance fees, this is the price that there is to pay ; the erosion of personal life and liberty
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Issue. by ehix89(m): 10:38pm On May 01, 2016
Can't be my dad....my dad doesn't smoke weed, sniff cocaine or get high on alcohol, can't be me neither, whats my point....whatever they are facing at the moment they brought it upon themselves
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Issue. by Alean: 10:43pm On May 01, 2016
Tiwa and TeeBillz shouldn't have made this a public affair, because whatever is made public must get a reaction from people, either positive or negative. That's just the way life is... undecided
Check out this URL to see different tertiary institutions and their operations. What category does yours fall into! grin grin http://www.postcafeng.com/2016/05/different-institutions-different.html
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Issue. by repogirl(f): 10:44pm On May 01, 2016
Came:
When two people way be adult carry them pant come spread for outside , no be bad thing if people look as their pant be ooooo..
chai, I laugh fall inside gutter. grin
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Issue. by godwin120alex: 10:46pm On May 01, 2016
Uti if not for one thing I wld have said that u no get sense, a supposed adult known as Tbliss brought him family matter to us n u expect us to be quite about it.We need to say something whether good or bad
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Issue. by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 01, 2016
vicechancellor:
everybody just dey give their opinions on somebori's marriage as if its a plebiscite.
even the Uti claiming one better person. Anybody from anywhere bcom celeb begin claim lord of the rings. I care less about any celeb, their life and anything. Dey don't know me, I don't know dem. I only read what's on the papers, so if ur life is on the papers just take it dat way.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Issue. by vicechancellor(m): 10:57pm On May 01, 2016
franciskaine:
even the Uti claiming one better person. Anybody from anywhere bcom celeb begin claim lord of the rings. I care less about any celeb, their life and anything. Dey don't know me, I don't know dem. I only read what's on the papers, so if ur life is on the papers just take it dat way.
that one concern them, there are lot of failed marriages. divorce is on the rise so I don't understand what the fuss is all about. big man big trouble
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Issue. by dayoakinns(m): 11:00pm On May 01, 2016
This is just my own opinion, To stop dis issue totally all dis celebrity shld stop talking about it. the more dey talk d more people comment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prince Murphy Is Dead (A Nollywood Comedy Actor) / Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion / Eniola Badmus Shows Off New Curvy Body After Successfully Losing Weight (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.