Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:56 AM

No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? (75595 Views)

Why We Won’t Appeal Disallowed Goal Against Nigeria – Zambia FA / Jose Mourinho Will Escape FA Punishment For Being Sent Off Against Southampton / Governor Udom Visits Super Eagles, Promises $10,000 Per Goal Against Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by Igbospower(m): 8:00pm On May 02, 2016
Kaylexzy:

Well bruh, I will have to watch d highlights and check it out. Cos of all his games I've watched. He always celebrates every goal by running to d corner flag, kneeling and pointing to d sky. I sometimes think it's needless wen his team is trailing, but as u jex said he didn't celebrate which is good. I guess dey should have appreciated him if Wat u say I true. But Wat I don't like is d Naija mentality of pointing out bad habits as racism. As if even In Naija hia, playing ordinary Street soccer, we don't celebrate with our team mates all the time. Sometimes we even fight dem. Lol. grin
yea I do'nt tink its racism but more like some back ground happenings we do'nt kn about.....
Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by benji93: 11:36am On May 03, 2016
Igbospower:
and so wat if I murdered English? The most important tin is DAT, I was able to commune my thoughts to every1 dat cared to understand wat I wrote up there . kiss
common bros dont take that too seriously, i make mistakes too, i was just trying to say that, the situation irks u so much that u pronounced stoke as stroke, u should probably read my comment again, i didnt mean to mock you, it was an implicit tease, that is what makes this place interesting, i would have expected u to reply me by creating something humorous out of that.

1 Like

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by Igbospower(m): 6:42pm On May 03, 2016
benji93:

common bros dont take that too seriously, i make mistakes too, i was just trying to say that, the situation irks u so much that u pronounced stoke as stroke, u should probably read my comment again, i didnt mean to mock you, it was an implicit tease, that is what makes this place interesting, i would have expected u to reply me by creating something humorous out of that.
pardon my excesses grin
Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by malikjosiah(m): 10:31pm On May 09, 2016
Igbospower:
pardon my excesses grin
That's what I expect when mature well educated minds argue. Kudos bro!
Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by curtisaxel(m): 3:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
My dear iheanacho, keep working hard in silence.....let your success make the noise

we your true fans are solidly behind you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by do4luv14(m): 3:48pm On Mar 27, 2017
celebrate consolation goal!!
how many points will it give them?

to the niggas talking of racism :
Dele Alli is a Nigerian
Alex iwobi is a Nigerian
Ighalo, Moses, Mikel, etc
In fact all these goals, what of the assist providers... were they Africans?

BTW he should also learn to always appreciate whoever gave him the assist!

lets face it, they were losing gud, but y cant dey save diasefs,
yet NACHO wu came from the bench pull one back to bring dem back into it , dem no wan celebrat am, mistcheew

jealousy go quench..!!!,

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

When You Are From Croatia But Your Girlfriend Is Nigerian. #WorldCup (Photo) / Kylian Mbappe Angry Over Messi’s Contract, Wants To Leave PSG / Victor Anichebe's Uncompleted Mansion In Anambra, His Hometown (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.