Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,326 members, 7,780,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:01 PM

Pregnant And Needs Help! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnant And Needs Help! (1251 Views)

JSS1 Student Found In Mile 2, Lagos Needs Help To Locate His Family. Photo / Great News For Pregnant And The Soon To Be Mothers(Books) / Pregnant And Depressed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant And Needs Help! by queenethlondon: 5:20pm On May 01, 2016
I am almost 7months gone and this is my first pregnancy... I am more comfortable shopping online and am finding it difficult choosing a good baby shopping site or baby care product.. I ordered some stuffs but on delivery they were low quality products, I am an online shopping addict so I ll appreciate if someone can recommend a good online store for me. Thanks
Re: Pregnant And Needs Help! by thorpido(m): 5:38pm On May 01, 2016
Are you in London?
Re: Pregnant And Needs Help! by queenethlondon: 5:45pm On May 01, 2016
Lagos
thorpido:
Are you in London?
Re: Pregnant And Needs Help! by asscb(f): 5:49pm On May 01, 2016
queenethlondon:
Lagos
take a cab and do your shopping grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant And Needs Help! by thorpido(m): 5:53pm On May 01, 2016
queenethlondon:
Lagos
I'm not sure you'll get the quality you want shopping online in Naija.Why don't you try and move around?Visit shops so you can see physically stuffs you want to buy.It's good for your body too to move around.It exercises your body.

Someone will come to give you suggestions on online baby shops soon.I can't recommend any.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant And Needs Help! by diviniti: 10:01pm On May 01, 2016
above poster is correct.
Re: Pregnant And Needs Help! by AWONEYAN(m): 8:06am On May 02, 2016
Did you get pregnant online?.......just kidding.....we are taking this online thing too far....if our parents raised us with "online" accessories.. We might not be as healthy as this. Some local products like shear butter (ori Oyo) which are good for baby are better purchased offline.

You are in Lagos for crying out loud. Why not try Lagos island...Balogun market get many quality children needs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant And Needs Help! by LetMeIn2949: 4:55am On May 04, 2016
I disagree. I think there are quite a few good online stores out there. In fact you can roam the market looking for an item that you can easily find online.
diviniti:
above poster is correct.
Re: Pregnant And Needs Help! by kevoh(m): 7:42am On May 07, 2016
You better go to the local market and leave the online shopping. Besides it's another form of exercise and you KNOW you need the exercise. angry
Re: Pregnant And Needs Help! by Dyt(f): 8:45am On May 07, 2016
Come and send me
I can bring a whole shop to your house
All that matters is I get service charge

I am an online shopper too
Got my sons clothes
If not all, 90℅ from Aliexpress
But with dollar rates now
Dunno lipsrsealed
Yes there are stores that won't send the quality you want but 80℅ of sellers there are after reputation so you need to read clearly the description

But you is one crazy online shopper
You should have been to ali

Happy shopping
May God make ease your delivery

(1) (Reply)

At 26, Is It Right Or Wrong To Still Live With One's Parent? / Check Out The First Thing This Woman Did Immediately After Giving Birth / I Lied It Was A Stranger But I Was With My Ex..how Do I Fix This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.