Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,201 members, 7,807,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant (99594 Views)

Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election / Osinbajo Mobbed By School Children In Calabar (Pictures) / Senator Akpabio Mobbed By Youths At A Wedding Reception In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by Lionsclaw: 11:51pm On May 01, 2016
dunkem21:

Any objective person on NL is termed a "Wailer" ..abi you just join

I say you must weep and gnash teeth before one form go comot from that secretarait grin
this is the most hilarious comment i read today grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by Alezy(m): 11:54pm On May 01, 2016
Bolade005:

I do understand you but I need you to know that I'm pro-APC but right now I just can't see no changes and I can't continue to pretend and lie to myself that all is well when all is not well. People are hungry and angry.

Lol I no need form.
just reading ur comment alone and the fact that ur from the west, my belle don full. It means the veil has been taken off the eyes of the Yoruba people.

una think say buhari fall from heaven before abi.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by toideve(m): 11:54pm On May 01, 2016
Bolade005:
If you didn't allow people steal so much, you'd have been the best thing to happen to Nigeria.

I hate to admit this but with the latest happenings in Nigeria, I dare say, you were a great president.

The only thing the current government is good for is fighting corruption, na that one I wan chop?

Welcome to 5% club. We are happy to have you. #team wailers smiley

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by obivictor(m): 11:56pm On May 01, 2016
Keneking:
Our yams, this month of May is critical for Jonathan.

He has a date with EFCC before the first anniversary of PMB government.

Recent revelations from those who served in various capacities in his government are sufficient to nail him.

He can keep moving from city to city and country to country, the time is now to retrieve all that his government stole from Nigeria.

Those that love him are beneficiaries of his corrupt government. Nonsense cry

Jonathan sef angry
huhuhuhu!
u can't get him!
his name is Goodluck.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by mikesammy(m): 11:57pm On May 01, 2016
Keneking:

Recent revelations from those who served in various capacities in his government are sufficient to nail him.

He can keep moving from city to city and country to country, the time is now to retrieve all that his government stole from Nigeria.

Jonathan sef angry
keneking or whatever u call yourself, stop yarning nonsense. gej regime was fair compare to what we are seeing and facing 2day

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by sweetilicious(f): 12:01am On May 02, 2016
ChukwuIbrahim:
U love a THIEF!
Yes i love corporate thieves but not zombies

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by eligibility: 12:29am On May 02, 2016
ajepako:
That is the main man.....

The oga patapata and hero of our democracy....

My ambition is not worth the blood of any innocent Nigerian.....GEJ

Their dogs and baboons will soak in blood ( fill in the blanks)

Iyalaya won......

How many likes and shares for oga GEJ jare?

grin grin grin grin

Its illogical to count GEJ as hero of democracy despite all the atrocities committed under his tenure.
Fellow Nigerians ,don't be too ethnocentric !!!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by lacreamieboie(m): 12:30am On May 02, 2016
Throughout my life I've had the opportunity to vote twice... I swear I never regretted voting President GEJ twice! I told everyone that cared to listen... Now I don't do the talking again... APC has proven their incompetence at the Federal level... GEJ 4 2019... He would right the little wrong he did, and Nigeria will be great again!

GEJ4PRESIDENT2019

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by Nobody: 12:30am On May 02, 2016
dunkem21:

Any objective person on NL is termed a "Wailer" ..abi you just join

I say you must weep and gnash teeth before one form go comot from that secretarait grin
I just love NL, we are too funny. Sometimes I cone here to laugh away my problems. Its working for me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by Nobody: 12:35am On May 02, 2016
deji68:
no worry my broda...we go take u without form grin grin grin
Abeg u need form. pls pick it up and fill it, thats all. U have no choice. welcome on board bro

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by Mohjigga: 12:36am On May 02, 2016
Mr Goodluck Johanatan , a gentile man of integrity, who's mistake was surrounding him self with a wrong set of people . May u leave long sir .

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by Nobody: 12:46am On May 02, 2016
eligibility:

Its illogical to count GEJ as hero of democracy despite all the atrocities committed under his tenure.
Go to hell and burn to Ashes.
You try to lay a finger on my President GET and we come for you, lol. ..
...just stay on your lane and enjoy your smelly change...

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by nike4love: 12:49am On May 02, 2016
jmichlins:
This man made it impossible for igbos to smell the office of the presidency for atleast next 24yrs. Kids and children will say whatever they want but men who knows the political equation that makes it possible for a region to produce a president understands perfectly what am talking about

That is the problems that africans can't solve,what is the meaning of zoning an election?what has it profit nigerians? Can you zone an election in a developed country?
If we continue like this naija will NEVER develop....
We should focus more on credible hands and the man that will get the Job done....not that zoning piece of shit....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by Nobody: 12:53am On May 02, 2016
ijames:

It's very amazing that many Nigerians do not what a hero is and why a hero should be celebrated.
What is even more amazing is that Nigerians don't even know how we landed in this current economic situation we are in...because many have low memory, hence are quick to forget.
GEJ lost the election, and it's only normal that when u lose, you accept defeat. What in that is been a hero.
If you say APC RIGGED, DO YOU HAVE PROOF AND WHAT MAKES YOU THINK PDP DIDNT.
all those who take gej as a hero are those who benefitted from his too corrupt govt..
-ghost workers
-fake contracts
-looters
Etc
If we want to build nigeria we should remove ethnicity from govt.
If there's a big problem in Nigeria today, it wasn't created by the present govt or APC because the problem didn't start May 29th 2015
If u want to solve a problem start from where the problem started from.

We are suffering what gej laid down for us..
Gej is a good leader, but he has many flaws.
Damn! You're not just a Zombie, but a certified stu.upid one.
GEJ is our HERO and our PRESIDENT, we know that. SIMPLE!!

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by madjune(m): 1:37am On May 02, 2016
My people suffer out of lack of knowledge.

If only they know Nigeria present dilemma is caused by this man...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by excel111(m): 1:40am On May 02, 2016
Keneking:

Jonathan sef angry
May 20th shey

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by MentalCase(m): 1:41am On May 02, 2016
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by dejy8316: 1:47am On May 02, 2016
Ratello:
Behold a man blessed from above whose towering figure can not be suppressed by the forces of darkness. The future United Nations Secretary-General.
are you for real?God!maybe we deserve the kind of leaders we get coz this guy and those pushing d like buttons for him are definitely not Nigerians
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by push23: 2:53am On May 02, 2016
[size=28pt]He should be tried for war crime[/size]
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by push23: 3:03am On May 02, 2016
[size=28pt]Why is he run away

The fear of the police and the EFcc is the start of wisdom

[/size],
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by amtaken(f): 3:24am On May 02, 2016
Who?

Orikinla:
. They ruined Bayelsa State and left the workers without salaries for months. And he continues to live in denial in his hypocrisy.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by Impecca(m): 4:01am On May 02, 2016
[quote author=jmichlins post=45220519]This man made it impossible for igbos to smell the office of the presidency for atleast next 24yrs. Kids and children will say whatever they want but men who knows the political equation that makes it possible for a region to produce a president understands perfectly what am talking about [/quote
olodo.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by ABSOL10: 4:25am On May 02, 2016
Truth be told this man tried for naija, gave us an international recognition on power maturity....there is no one without flaws even God when He created EVE....missing your wife though....chaaiii

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by noblegrex: 5:26am On May 02, 2016
ellovee:
The comparison had just started, let's see who many persons will go for a photo shot with Buhari after 2019
I can count the number of persons there.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by Jollymich(m): 5:42am On May 02, 2016
Sorry my dear, you are far away.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by ajepako(f): 6:40am On May 02, 2016
eligibility:

Thanks for the advice

But no thanks...

He remains MY hero...

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by Nobody: 6:47am On May 02, 2016
Bolade005:
If you didn't allow people steal so much, you'd have been the best thing to happen to Nigeria.

I hate to admit this but with the latest happenings in Nigeria, I dare say, you were a great president.

The only thing the current government is good for is fighting corruption, na that one I wan chop?

More like fighting his enemies otherwise why would fashola who used 75millions for bore hole a cabinet member?

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by philips70(m): 6:59am On May 02, 2016
Stockholm Syndrome is real in Nigeria, I pity the country. The best government is one who will fix education.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by chidozieikeji2: 7:03am On May 02, 2016
csbrown:

You are not dasuki

Soo shut the hell up, enemy of progress
jonathan is a clown the earlier u know that the better for u even orubebe that knows the game wella wanted to save the fool but he choose the foolish path now all his disciples are grinding their teeth one by one anyway I wish him happy efcc before may 29 dat is wen what he did will dawn on him very well fooish clown
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by bongolistik(m): 7:04am On May 02, 2016
"Nigerians will remember me when I have left office" ..

"My ambition does not worth the blood of any Nigerian"

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by ogunyemifot(m): 7:06am On May 02, 2016
London to EARTH!!!

Had he gone to London with the "very first lady" of our great country Nigeria he would have had more to mobb him for photo shoot.

GEJ the "gentle one"?!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) / PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report / Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.