Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,588 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

History Does Not Remember Those Who Play It Safe - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / History Does Not Remember Those Who Play It Safe (446 Views)

My Employer Does Not Want Me To Leave - Please Advice Me / Mass Retrenchment In My Place Of Work; Am I Safe? / 3 Ways To Deal With People Who Play Office Politics Against You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

History Does Not Remember Those Who Play It Safe by Jidexfeel(m): 7:01pm On May 01, 2016
To be remembered for something especially a change you initiated is one of the best feelings you get in life. History will do as much as it can to remember you for generations, if you don't play it safe. Now I will tell you a story about two people; Richard Branson and Richard Brown.
They were born on the same day to different poor parents, started elementary school at about the same year. Furthered to high school together the same year. At age 16, Branson dropped out of high school while Brown continued. Branson started out in business at that tender age. But Brown faced university with the hope of getting a high paying job after graduation. Branson didn't become a billionaire in the first or second year, but sure, with persistence after so many years, he became one. Now Brown, after university landed a job with a big company. He worked for five years at the company before he moved to another one. Now he's retired with not much dough at hand. END! Now who will history remember? Don't play the safe game!

(1) (Reply)

Important To All Abuja Resident( Cadd, Pdms, Hysys, Petrel, P&id, Staadpro) / Bad Economy.......ecobank Massive Sack...1-06-2016 / Seriously Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.