Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Look At What She Sold To Me (graphic Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Look At What She Sold To Me (graphic Pics) (4778 Views)

Unclad MAD Woman Roaming Banana Island (GRAPHIC pics) / What Our Young Girls Are Degrading Into? [graphic Pics] / Ladies.. The Truth Is That, You Are All Items Being Sold To Men! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At What She Sold To Me (graphic Pics) by wins18(m): 7:06pm On May 01, 2016
as I am typing this, I'm trying to hold back my tears, I bought this shoe that cost me a fortune from a pretty female trader last 2 yrs, she assured me that the shoe can last for a life time without being wornout or torn, I took her words hooks, lines and sinkers. U can imagine what happened today while coming home 4rm church**trying to hold back tears**
And behold this shoe disgraced me.
Pls I need ur advice, because I have madeup my mind to return the shoe tomorow and collect my money from her. I feel used and cheated.

1 Share

Re: Look At What She Sold To Me (graphic Pics) by donbenedict(m): 7:10pm On May 01, 2016
grin

2 Likes

Re: Look At What She Sold To Me (graphic Pics) by 9jaRonin(m): 7:16pm On May 01, 2016
U want to return a pair of shoes after two years?? undecided lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At What She Sold To Me (graphic Pics) by wins18(m): 7:27pm On May 01, 2016
can u tell me the business u have with nairaland mods.
because I need this post to hit frontpage.

Re: Look At What She Sold To Me (graphic Pics) by feran15(m): 7:30pm On May 01, 2016
See this one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look At What She Sold To Me (graphic Pics) by DjValency(m): 7:31pm On May 01, 2016
wins18:
as I am typing this, I'm trying to hold back my tears, I bought this shoe that cost me a fortune from a pretty female trader last 2 yrs, she assured me that the shoe can last for a life time without being wornout or torn, I took her words hooks, lines and sinkers. U can imagine what happened today while coming home 4rm church**trying to hold back tears**
And behold this shoe disgraced me.
Pls I need ur advice, because I have madeup my mind to return the shoe tomorow and collect my money from her. I feel used and cheated.
hahaha hahahah, bro take heart....I know queen ivyy won't lie to u vote IVYY, join our winning team
Re: Look At What She Sold To Me (graphic Pics) by pussyeater(m): 7:34pm On May 01, 2016
Poverty dey warri you! So u plan on wearing a pair of shoe for a life time? U need ur brain checked by a mechanic undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Look At What She Sold To Me (graphic Pics) by Delphi(m): 7:36pm On May 01, 2016
It's a pity bro. But the shoes must have shown you sign of tear prior to now. Why didn't you sew it up?. That she assured you the shoes will last doesn't mean you cannot take good care of it. Do we use because a car has warranty and forget to change the (worn out) break-pads when due? A stitch in time saves nine. Take heart!
Re: Look At What She Sold To Me (graphic Pics) by Flexherbal(m): 7:42pm On May 01, 2016
A very funny situation.
Re: Look At What She Sold To Me (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 01, 2016
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Look At What She Sold To Me (graphic Pics) by Peacetemi: 7:46pm On May 01, 2016
op no offense but i think you're a fooooooooo...
never mind, just enjoy your shooooooooooo...
you know what , screw you cool
Re: Look At What She Sold To Me (graphic Pics) by ehix89(m): 7:50pm On May 01, 2016
2years.....What do you expect, you wanted to wear a pair of shoe for your entire lifetime, please give the shoe a break joor
Re: Look At What She Sold To Me (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 01, 2016
Lolz, abeg i can't laugh o. And pls, is that ur foot?
Re: Look At What She Sold To Me (graphic Pics) by wins18(m): 7:54pm On May 01, 2016
frenchwine:

We all know ur trolling buh to address the bolded, you bought a pair of trainers two years ago which just got worn out and you wanna return it. Did she give you a warranty document?
Ur prolly a novice to shoes. If you want a footwear that would last you til ur tired, go for brands like clanks. I used a clanks boots for 3years and later gave it out. A single needle didn't touch it.
By the way, how much did you buy it?
Bro, didn't you see the part I said 'it cost me a fortune.'
...still can't believe u are supporting her smh
Re: Look At What She Sold To Me (graphic Pics) by wins18(m): 8:10pm On May 01, 2016
Harbigail:
why do u ask sweedy
Re: Look At What She Sold To Me (graphic Pics) by iykekelvins(m): 8:10pm On May 01, 2016
Hahahahaha
But its two years na, u can't return it again
Re: Look At What She Sold To Me (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 01, 2016
Lols, return it tomorrow i support u, she will scream that she doesn't know u
Re: Look At What She Sold To Me (graphic Pics) by Afrok(m): 8:24pm On May 01, 2016
How is this romance related? shocked
Maybe the lady thought u'll live for only 2years cheesy
Re: Look At What She Sold To Me (graphic Pics) by wins18(m): 8:27pm On May 01, 2016
lilzcee:
Lols, return it tomorrow i support u, she will scream that she doesn't know u
Bro, people will gather for us tomoro aswear
Re: Look At What She Sold To Me (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 01, 2016
wins18:

Bro, people will gather for us tomoro aswear
grin shocked try to forget about it, u are going to disgrace urself there, two yrs and u are worried, she will call u a thief, u can afford lot of shoes, buy another one
Re: Look At What She Sold To Me (graphic Pics) by GoldenJAT(m): 8:34pm On May 01, 2016
we don c the shoe.... any oda thing?
Re: Look At What She Sold To Me (graphic Pics) by wins18(m): 8:35pm On May 01, 2016
grin pls someone should call lalasticlala for me, anyone with his phone number?
Re: Look At What She Sold To Me (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 01, 2016
This one na FALLEN HERO o,if u know whr u go hide am where DOG no go fit trace am as hm dey trace dead body...
Re: Look At What She Sold To Me (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 01, 2016
Harbigail:
Babe is dat ur ASS? Dayum uve got a bright future behind u

1 Like

Re: Look At What She Sold To Me (graphic Pics) by igraman(m): 10:00pm On May 01, 2016
that pic though... viewers discreation should have been advised.
Re: Look At What She Sold To Me (graphic Pics) by konkonbilo(m): 10:32pm On May 01, 2016
I first think say nah elephant leg o,bro ur leg wide o.dem fit use serve food self
Re: Look At What She Sold To Me (graphic Pics) by IAMMRTWHYTE(m): 11:16pm On May 01, 2016
;DI can't stop Laughing..... Guy you tried you made us all laugh. You are very funny... Seriously u got me.. Can't stop laughing... ;DI can't stop Laughing..... Guy you tried you made us all laugh. You are very funny... Seriously u got me.. Can't stop laughing...
Re: Look At What She Sold To Me (graphic Pics) by Qualer: 1:34am On May 02, 2016
Harbigail:

take am easy dey laff o! this thing wey you caryy, na waa o! grin

1 Like

Re: Look At What She Sold To Me (graphic Pics) by ABSOL10: 5:42am On May 02, 2016
bros you are part of Nigeria's Problem, haba...after 2 years...ehm sir! ole ni yin
Re: Look At What She Sold To Me (graphic Pics) by mu2sa2: 6:52am On May 02, 2016
You can still keep the remnants of the shoes for the rest of your life and the shoes would have lasted a lifetime since that's what you want.
Re: Look At What She Sold To Me (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:38am On May 02, 2016
wins18:
why do u ask sweedy
just need to know dear.
Re: Look At What She Sold To Me (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:39am On May 02, 2016
igraman:
that pic though... viewers discreation should have been advised.
i swear

Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Encounter With A Cultist / Types Of Pvssies / Thread For Hiv Positive Ladies And Gentlemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.