Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,699 members, 7,805,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See (101609 Views)

Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow / What Is Your Greatest Challenge In Importation Business? / 7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by importexpert(m): 11:07pm On May 01, 2016
dacovajnr:
Here I am again..i made up my mind that I won't stop stalking you till I get my hands on your import Guide...I still blv that I should be one of the lucky winners of the guide after several attempts..It's a pleasure to get the opportunity again and hope I win this tym around..coz Mini importation Biz is something I have passion for and always want to give a trial and being a Student,i wouldn't want to be stranded after I must have completed my studies hence my interest in your guide and not just to have the guide but a thorough Mentorship from you Sire..tnx

noted bro. by the grace of God this time around you will be among the winners. i wish you success.
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by dacovajnr: 11:13pm On May 01, 2016
importexpert:

noted bro. by the grace of God this time around you will be among the winners. i wish you success.
Amen with Tnx Sire
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by moshoodn(m): 12:17am On May 02, 2016
Hi Importexpert,

I hope I didn't come late to the gathering.

I'd love to lay my hands on your books. I'd love to.

Used to be an importer, just that the sourcing is expensive and the profit margin, tiny.

Looking forward to your goodwill.

Thank you.
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by accelion(m): 12:25am On May 02, 2016
Hello, I am interested as well in the importation business as I have an advantage of someone who goes in and out of the country every 4wks all year round and with a strong documented conviction would support me. He has been waiting for me to come with something and don't want to lose the opportunity to be truly independent.

I am serious about getting into this guide and don't wanna be chosen out of sympathy. I mean business! I have noticed it's better to help than being dependent or giving people reasons why you are not makin it. They most ttmes just listen and don't do nothing. So pls i'd appreciate if I'm on your selected list. Hope this was introductory enough? Thanks in advance!
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by Frankicent(m): 1:22am On May 02, 2016
[quote author=importexpert post=45221323] Woow Great opportunity for me. We'll been interested in importation biz since 2014. But never tried it out due to lack of guidance.
Have heard people say they know someone who import goods from Asia. but, haven't had of this rare opportunity before. I love to be among the lucky 3 cause this is an opportunity have been praying for to join the importation hub.. Coming from you it would mean a lot to me cause I can tell from your importng.com CTA blog you really GOod at this.. Only 3% of importation gurus will dish out opportunity to people.... Would be grateful if am your top 3 lucky guys.....If am not among your lucky 3list i"l pray to GOD for another opportunity... Thanks
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by Nteogwuija(m): 2:18am On May 02, 2016
I have been looking for an opportunity like this thank God it is finally here, I hope I will be a beneficiary.
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by Nteogwuija(m): 2:24am On May 02, 2016
I just finished from NYSC and considering the job crunch we have in this country, I have been looking for a viable option to invest my little savings from NYSC. though I have been trying to contact you but maybe due to some reasons, I was unable to connect to u. I hope I will b among those to b picked for this offer and I am sure it will b a life changing testimony. thanks importexpert for ur kind gestures, I really do appreciate.
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by koredex4love(m): 3:22am On May 02, 2016
This is like my 4th time of applying for this your guide ,I hope I will be a beneficiary this time around ooo.
Really want to exploit more opportunities in the import business.
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by LecciGucci: 3:35am On May 02, 2016
I really need this guide bro.
I have always thought that importation requires huge cash..maybe with ur guide I can start something ...help me out bro
thanks.
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by annexes: 5:47am On May 02, 2016
This Is my second attempt, I wish and hope my request will be granted this time around. I wanna involve myself in importation biz which has been on my mind for a long time now. I've tried so many ways to get it done but I keep failing. please don't let this offer pass me by. thanks bro.
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by luky111: 6:13am On May 02, 2016
I have tried virtually almost all online buisness and seems not to be getting it right. i hope i get this your guide to be the game changer for me. Thank you
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by Sirmuel1(m): 6:51am On May 02, 2016
Morning!
I couldn't get it the last time you did it, I hope I might be lucky this time.
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by Sirmuel1(m): 6:55am On May 02, 2016
I'm very much interested in importation business. I have tried learning about it online but all my efforts were futile. So many people hide informations about it. I realized that even Nigerians keep info like this to themselves also. With your book and the outline you listed on your website, I think I would learn more about it and be able to stand on my own.
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by dreamchaser01: 7:01am On May 02, 2016
I'm interested because.
1. I have tried fiverr for over 4 years and nothing to show for it.
2. Financial freedom is what i need because I'm a student trying to survive.
3. When you put me through this guide and i also become successful, i will like to help those out there to be successful also.
4. I also always dream of holding pen and paper, stand at my warehouse and inspect the goods i import. (its funny but its true) Though its not a childhood dream!
5. And lastly, because I believe and have faith that I'm one of those you'll empower with your importing guide.
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by STARGREEN(m): 7:08am On May 02, 2016
Since secondary school the zeal has been but the means hasn't come. What a beautiful May that I have seen the means towards affordable and reliable source of cheap USD and encourage and increased the pay of my staff. Sometimes I feel for them but as u know I can't pay them from my pocket but if I can have this and increase profit margin.... I assured you you have put smile on many faces especially the ones with family. I need to help others through its multiplier effect.
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by Sirmuel1(m): 7:13am On May 02, 2016
Reasons why I need it.

1. I'm in dire need for a Job and with the points I've gathered, your book would make me start my business in small scale and also make me independent

2. It would boost my skill and knowledge and also teach me how to manage business and grow my business at domestic and international level

3. Your book is based on practical and it was written based on long time experience you have gathered, with your experience, I think I can guide my way through.

4. I wanna be financially Independent.
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by importexpert(m): 7:52am On May 02, 2016
soo many interesting comments. much love to everyone in the house. our contest will be ending soon. your success is truly my pride
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by Eddy2cute(m): 8:04am On May 02, 2016
I need this because I want to to self employed and also be an employer of labour.
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by abumeinben(m): 8:08am On May 02, 2016
importexpert:
good day nairalanders, i gave out 3 copies of my life changing import pack around first of January for new year celebration and from the testimonies and actions i have seen so far, it have touched my heart and i was left with no option than to put smile on the faces of 3 more Nigerian youths during this workers day. This is the last time i will ever do this again. because those that paid high prices for the guide are really crazy on me that i should never give out the guide for free again. i will show you testimonies from those that have the import pack so that you can have a clue of its impact on your life.

the method for qualifying in this contest is very simple. Just comment with reason why you need this guide. The more your number of comments, the more your chances of winning. After the contest have ended, we will list all those that have participated and insert the list in “random dot org” randomizer tool. The 1st 3 people on the list will have the guide and all the support for 100% free. the context will end 10am 2nd may 2016

Have a glance of what you will learn from the guide below.

1. How to easily spot high in demand inexpensive products that sell like crazy.
2. How to source for products at extremely cheap prices that are better than aliexpress and alibaba
3. How to get dollar affordably in this high dollar era.
4. How to ship fast and cheap
5. How to partner with the giant ecommerce sites and sell your imported products extremely fast. using konga, jumia, dealday and kaymu
6. How To easily build your own ecommerce site like jumia and konga to Sell Your Imported Products.
7. How to multiply Your sales by 500% using the cash on delivery method
8. You will discover the simple way how non lagosians can sell on konga and jumia.
9. You will also discover how to buy extremely cheap used phones and laptops.

This and many more you will discover in this life changing guide. see pictures and testimonies below.

start your comments now. posting of mails automatically disqualify you

Hi boss,

I missed the first opportunity because I hadn't done anything like that before.

I work on shift basis, 4 days on and 4 days off. Two year gone still can't figure out what other stuff to do during my off days to add to my sourse of income.

I want to give this a try.

I hope my quoting you does not disqualify me smiley
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by importexpert(m): 8:14am On May 02, 2016
abumeinben:

Hi boss,

I missed the first opportunity because I hadn't done anything like that before.

I work on shift basis, 4 days on and 4 days off. Two year gone still can't figure out what other stuff to do during my off days to add to my sourse of income.

I want to give this a try.

I hope my quoting you does not disqualify me smiley

hi bro, i am really happy that you have 4days off and i pray that you will be among the winners because the guide will really be of great help to your finance. your success is truly my pride.
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by abumeinben(m): 8:23am On May 02, 2016
importexpert:

hi bro, i am really happy that you have 4days off and i pray that you will be among the winners because the guide will really be of great help to your finance. your success is truly my pride.

I'm more than hopeful.
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by Vongsama(m): 8:37am On May 02, 2016
I really need this.
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by surajudeen123(m): 8:37am On May 02, 2016
1. with outmost humility sir, I really need the guide. I have seen this severally on this site and I have ever thought it is a scam but I have now got a serious conviction.
2. I have had serious passion for importation but quite unfortunately, I don't know how to go about it.
3. With all honesty I don't have any experience of such. I have never tried.
4. I am great learner and an obedient servant. I promise to be humble to you if you can empower me mentally.
5. I have great business ideas but I really don't know how to make it see the light of the day because of poor knowledge, poor motivation and total lack of mentorship.
6. I have an unsurmountable popularity and trust in my community and for that, everybody will buy any commodity I bring up.
7. I spent most of my life in the northern part of the country and I really know what they want and how to reach them.
8. I did laptop business when I was serving and I experimented some states. I will make you proud.
9. Entrusting your knowledge in me is not going to be a waste because I assure you that you will also learn something from me. I don't know how to do it but I know what is needed at particular point in time.
10. I have a relatively steady little income that I can start with.
11. My current job is not really time consuming. I can do it even with my job.
12. The number of points is not really the issue but the point. Let me stop here
You may contact me on this number if I impressed you. 07059581374
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by Iggyok(m): 8:54am On May 02, 2016
I have always been trying to get your ebook and mentorship for over three years now since i started following,but i normally find it difficult to get you reduced the price. But as a self-sponsored student as an undergrtaduate,i resorted to a group(buying and sharing) and preorder(third party) kind of mini importation. Now preparing to enter NYSC camp by 21st May as a stream 2 corp member,i think there could never have been a better time for me to join the league of your beneficiaries than NOW as your guide and mentorship will go a long way in helping me source for cheaper goods by myself and thereby release me from the bondage of extortions and scams that i have been going through. Thanks in anticipation as this your kind/rare gesture will help me turn my little allawee to millions.
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by Sirmuel1(m): 9:11am On May 02, 2016
I've learnt few things from you via your other trends and websites and I was able to get few benefits of importation.

1. Reduces cost: you can really save a lot of
money through importing as compared to just
getting the resources from your local area. (For example when you import things like Phones and Laptops as you explained on your website) I'm very sure your book can guide me through this without stress

2. Remote management
The best thing about importing is that you can very
easily manage the entire process. There are various
providers that offer the option of tracking your
shipment. This enables you to be aware of where
your items are at all times and also ensures that the
items reach safely at the expected time.

3.Learn How to Design a Forum like Nairaland/
NigerianBestforum in less than 5 hours With Out
Any Programming Knowledge

Lastly,

4. Discover Where And How To Get N50k - N1m Loan Without Collateral and Pay Back in 3yrs Time Span

Just to mention a few, those are the little things I've learnt from you. I believe there are still more secrets hidden in your book, I'm so much interested in it and I think I deserve one.
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by importexpert(m): 9:46am On May 02, 2016
our contest will be ending at exactly 10am 2nd may 2016. dont miss out. keep the comments coming.
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by Sirmuel1(m): 9:51am On May 02, 2016
If I can get a copy, I'll forever be grateful.

Thank You!
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by weyabblog: 9:54am On May 02, 2016
Bro abeg how much be your guide. I no dey like all this free free things. U may remove one page. How much abeg?
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by Boyopumping: 9:56am On May 02, 2016
Yes sir, onlike other people i feel i should be considered best for this opportunity because i see a greatness in our working together, i belief one of your mission is empowering and influencing lives which has always been my longing desire to achieve too. I have a dream of influencing and empowering the economy of this nation just like you.
Thanks
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by Sirmuel1(m): 9:57am On May 02, 2016
weyabblog:
Bro abeg how much be your guide. I no dey like all this free free things. U may remove one page. How much abeg?

Message him privately. If you don't like it.
That's his website.

http://www.importsng.com/
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by Sirmuel1(m): 9:58am On May 02, 2016
Its improper for you to start discouraging people that needs it badly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 / Abdulrahman Fasasi: Aliko Dangote's Adopted Son (Photos) / Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.