Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] (40542 Views)

Ladies Let's Play A Romance Game / Tag And Ask / This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by DanceVille: 8:04pm On May 01, 2016
*Grabs Mic*

*Clears Throat*

*Dj pops the Mic Out*
Thanks!
I sincerely Welcome you all to this big fun romance game on romance section....

*Big Applause*

This Game would be Fun and Interesting..."Trust me"...
Hmmm...There's nothing complex about this Game, it's just that you will put out a romance question and Tag a Nairalander or As many as you wish to Tag to answer the question...

For example: How would You feel when your girlfriend cheats on you?
Cc:DanceVille...

I think romance section is so boring and dull.

Rules:
-Don't ask about Sex
-Don't talk or ask about any Sexual thing
-Don't abuse nor fight.

If you break any of these rules, you won't be able to participate again.

Thanks for complying.

This game gonna make it fun.
So let the Romance game begin, let's have some Fun romancelanders...

*Drops Mic*
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by falconey(m): 8:05pm On May 01, 2016
cool

Ok op

halfricanadian have you ever bought something worth 10k and above for your boyfriend.

Misspicy what is the highest amount a guy has ever spent on you at a go?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by DanceVille: 8:12pm On May 01, 2016
What did you like most about being a lady?
Cc:mimzy Cc:lanicky Cc:hateu2
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 01, 2016
DanceVille shocked
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by ritababe(f): 8:18pm On May 01, 2016
Angelberry:
DanceVille shocked
smallville
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by DanceVille: 8:19pm On May 01, 2016
Cc:finalboss1
SmellingMouth
Ishilove
Okuneddie
Firstking01
Refiner
Lanicky
Halfricanadian
Wristbangle
Tosyne2much
Hateu2
Angelberry
Nehllive
Dazion
Agarawu23 And many others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by DanceVille: 8:20pm On May 01, 2016
Angelberry:
DanceVille shocked
wanna ask me a question?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by halfricanadian(f): 8:21pm On May 01, 2016
falconey:
cool

Ok op

halfricanadian have you ever bought something worth 5-10k for your boyfriend before

Misspicy what is the highest amount a guy has ever spent on you at a go?

Highest av done is 30 k nd for an Ex sha

1 Like

Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by DanceVille: 8:22pm On May 01, 2016
What's the inspiration behind ur moniker?
Cc:angelberry
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 01, 2016
ritababe:

smallville
who is your Nairaland crushgrin
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by IRserveMyComent(f): 8:27pm On May 01, 2016
let me #RserveMyComent# and observe.

1 Like

Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by donbenedict(m): 8:28pm On May 01, 2016
Wats ur idea of fun?

Cc: layla129
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Adasun(m): 8:28pm On May 01, 2016
falconey,of all the gals,why did u choose to ask halafricanadian?cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by unapapadeycraze: 8:30pm On May 01, 2016
We shouldn't ask about sex and we are in romance section? The game has ended already.

2 Likes

Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by donbenedict(m): 8:32pm On May 01, 2016
Adasun and Co pls let's make this thread worthwile instead of derailing. Thanks
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by ritababe(f): 8:34pm On May 01, 2016
Angelberry:
who is your Nairaland crushgrin

nobody
WBU
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 01, 2016
Hateu2, do u like men with bald head

Mrsphyno, have you ever been wooed by who u want to woo you before? *if that makes any sense to u anyway*

Refiner, how far about your soldier lover.?

Mimzy, which would u choose; a cheat or a polygamist.? I dont want to hear none of d above oh

Lanicky, whats you biggest mistake in relationships so far?

Monalisa185 or Missmonalisa, Does your bf treat you right.

No rules broken right, op?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by layla129(f): 8:38pm On May 01, 2016
donbenedict:
Wats ur idea of fun?

Cc: layla129

Loads and loads of movies, food, cuddling, novels and anything that doesn't take me out much except for work and shopping tongue
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by ritababe(f): 8:39pm On May 01, 2016
@ lalasticlala are you married?

@ seun you are almost 40 now when will you marry

@tosyn2much
when will u upgrade from 10 type to 20 type?

do you smoke weed
@scentmarlc

when will adebimpe end @onihaxy

when are we expecting brouhaha3 @ Ozila

do you have a boyfriend @mimzy if yes what do love most about him?

1 Like

Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Edybleketara: 8:40pm On May 01, 2016
Lalasticlala r u really a robot??
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 01, 2016
What is d name of pastor?
Are a prayer warrior?
What is d name of church?
How many members present today in ur church?
cc:Danceville #na u talk say make we no ask about sex.So answer my questions grin angry

Adaksbullet na wen u go change?
Firstking wen u go change?
1None wen u go change?
smellymouth wen u go change? cos all of u need change. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Charles4075(m): 8:42pm On May 01, 2016
pinceprinz:
Hateu2, do u like men with bald head
Mrsphyno, have you ever been wooed by who u want to woo you before? *if that makes any sense to u anyway*
Refiner, how far about your soldier lover.?
Mimzy, which would u choose; a cheat or a polygamist.? I dont want to hear none of d above oh
Lanicky, whats you biggest mistake in relationships so far?
Monalisa185 or Missmonalisa, Does your bf treat you right.
No rules broken right, op?
Lolz.. This my guy wan kill me with laugh ohhh

Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 01, 2016
ritababe:

nobody
WBU
none toogrin
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by donbenedict(m): 8:43pm On May 01, 2016
layla129:

Loads and loads of movies, food, cuddling, novels and anything that doesn't take me out much except for work and shopping tongue
ehen abi. OK so if I mention one name of movie nw, u will recognize it ryt?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by okuneddie(m): 8:43pm On May 01, 2016
danceville who is ur crush on nairaland

tosyne2much is wristbangle ur twin brother

emydot I miss u bro

yorubawoman where have u being? I guess ur Tiv guy don tie u down for Benue

MISSCONGENIALITY its being long I saw u post something here on nl, are u on nl strike?

lemme pause here
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Adasun(m): 8:44pm On May 01, 2016
donbenedict:
Adasun and Co pls let's make this thread worthwile instead of derailing. Thanks
bros weting i don do nacry
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 01, 2016
Charles4075:
Lolz.. This my guy wan kill me with laugh ohhh
I didnt notice it is until i read that over again ... In fact, im stil 'what tha fukcing' it right here.
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by layla129(f): 8:48pm On May 01, 2016
donbenedict:
ehen abi. OK so if I mention one name of movie nw, u will recognize it ryt?

Well, hopefully. But It's been a while i settled down with a movie, novel, or cuddling...a long while
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by emydot(m): 8:50pm On May 01, 2016
okuneddie:
danceville who is ur crush on nairaland

tosyne2much is wristbangle ur twin brother

emydot I miss u bro

yorubawoman where have u being? I guess ur Tiv guy don tie u down for Benue

MISSCONGENIALITY its being long I saw u post something here on nl, are u on nl strike?

lemme pause here
. Okuneddie I am fine. How your side now.
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by scentmarlc(m): 8:51pm On May 01, 2016
ritababe:
@ lalasticlala are you married?

@ seun you are almost 40 now when will you marry

@tosyn2much when will u upgrade from 10 type to 20 type?

do you smoke weed @scentmarlc

when will adebimpe end @onihaxy

when are we expecting brouhaha3 @ Ozila

do you have a boyfriend @mimzy if yes what do love most about him?

Rita.... No i dont...
How about you, are you a virgin?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by okuneddie(m): 8:53pm On May 01, 2016
emydot:
. Okuneddie I am fine. How your side now.

bros I'm good o.....I heard what happened I pray better offer come ur way bro.....I understand everything that's happening
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by ritababe(f): 8:53pm On May 01, 2016
scentmarlc:

Rita.... No i dont...
How about you, are you a virgin?
no am not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? / DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction. / How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.