Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,135 members, 7,807,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Believer's And Hindrances - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Believer's And Hindrances (455 Views)

7 Reasons Why Every Believer Should Speak In Tongues - Kenneth E Hagin / Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt / How I Became A Christian Believer And An Evangelist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Believer's And Hindrances by AAPS(m): 8:10pm On May 01, 2016
SUNDAY SERMON
DATE: 01-05-2016
LIVINGVINE PROPHETIC MINISTRY, INC
LIVING VINE CHURCH (LVC) P.O. BOX 87,AKUNGBA AKOKO,ONDO STATE.
MINISTERING: PASTOR AJIDAHUN
CAPTION: BELIEVERS AND HINDRANCES

TEXT: 1 Thessa. 2:18 (KJV).

1Th 2:18 Wherefore we would have come unto you, even I Paul, once and again; but Satan hindered us.

* Hindrances are common phenomenon in life.
* Hindrance can be 100% successful (I.e.Totally stop you from achieving God's purpose e.g. Samson,Demas.

* The devil is always looking for ways to stop(hinder) us. e.g using pleasurable things such as worldliness to hinder us from fulfilling God's purpose for us. John 10:10a(The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy).

* When one's life is under siege(attack),do not say ''this is how it used to be and this is how I used to tackle it" but allow HolySpirit to move you to new way(by scripture or any other ways, be sensitive),because if u keep doing the same thing using the same method,you will be getting the same result.

* The Christian journey is a life time journey (no break or recess) e.g considering sprinters competing,when one falls if he's determined to finish strong he will rise up and keep on running(but if he did not rise up then he will be dejected and ashamed, spectators will even mock him).

* Your DELAY IS NOT DENIAL(e.g Joseph despite all he's delays he eventually accomplish he's dream's.

* You must be an UNSTOPPABLE,UNDEFEATABLE & UNCONQUERABLE Christian(e.g Paul,he told Timothy I have fight the good fight of faith(2 Timothy 4:7 I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith).

* To be unstoppable means to be alert and ready to fight and resist the devil & must be violent e.g (Jesus,Paul) Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. 13. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
Also,Matthew 11:12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.

* The devil will do everything possible to stop us,and we must also do everything possible to be unstoppable because God has given us the power overcome him(phil.2:10-11)
10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; 11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

* You must be RESILIENT,CONSISTENT,PERSISTENT(Violent in prayer,fast,must not be lukewarm (not hot or cold).

* Live a life of Faith(Goes beyond thanking God for what he as done. It is thanking Him even when He as not done it). Believing Him at the point of death that he will still save you and that you will not deny him even at the point of death(Shadrach,Meshach & Abednego Dan. 3:17-18)
17 If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king.
18 But if not, be it known unto thee, O king, that we will not serve thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up.

ACTION POINT
Living a life of Faith, will move God to step into your life,the moment He step into
Your life, you will be above those that have gone ahead.

PRAYER
* GOD give me the grace to be what you have call me to be despite the hindrances.
* FATHER! I want to be an unstoppable Christian even though i fall I will rise again,so as to triumph at the end.

(1) (Reply)

My Guy Go An Pay Your Tithe / Jesus Message And Miracles / t

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.