Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,873 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Universities Acceptance Fee: Legal Or Illegal? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Universities Acceptance Fee: Legal Or Illegal? (1902 Views)

US Ambassador To Nigeria, Presents Acceptance Letter For The Sale Of A29-Tucano. / Text Of The Acceptance Speech By The New Chairman Of The PDP / Willie Obiano's Acceptance Speech On His Re-Election As Anambra State Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Universities Acceptance Fee: Legal Or Illegal? by Xslaze3xd(m): 7:19am On May 02, 2016
talktrue1:
Very soon, if you get a new job, they will also tell you to pay for the acceptance
Lolzzz
Re: Universities Acceptance Fee: Legal Or Illegal? by moyakz(m): 7:19am On May 02, 2016
Xslaze3xd:
Sincerely speaking, This question got me thinking,
the truth is,nigeria needs to be purged and washed.
Re: Universities Acceptance Fee: Legal Or Illegal? by Xslaze3xd(m): 7:20am On May 02, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: Universities Acceptance Fee: Legal Or Illegal? by Xslaze3xd(m): 7:21am On May 02, 2016
moyakz:
the truth is,nigeria needs to be purged and washed.
Let me ask you back, "by Who?"
Re: Universities Acceptance Fee: Legal Or Illegal? by OgbeifunErom: 7:27am On May 02, 2016
On your DP

You wrote Eje Jesu as your signature and yet you are abusing people here

****** is this what they taught you at Ilaro?

At topic, Nigerian students have a massive sense of entitlement . Comparatively, you pay peanuts but expect a perfect administrative system and quality education

OlujobaSamuel:

what do you mean alternative?
we are talking illegal dealings, you are saying thrash. so you think an average Nigerian should be able to pay this fee. If you don't know, most schools now charge 20k upward, you can get a nice smartphone for lesser amount at fairly used. Add school fee to it, add unrefundable(refundable) caution fee to it.
it's either you are a dumbbo or eating from this corrupt act.
Re: Universities Acceptance Fee: Legal Or Illegal? by OlujobaSamuel: 7:41am On May 02, 2016
OgbeifunErom:
On your DP

You wrote Eje Jesu as your signature and yet you are abusing people here
Ok with big nose, is this what they taught you at Ilaro?

At topic, Nigerian students have a massive sense of entitlement . Comparatively, you pay peanuts but expect a perfect administrative system and quality education

hmmmmmmmmm, so you know me? thank God you know I don't defend such act.
your response on face your studies leave corrupt act got me upset. sorry, no vex.
@topic, this is not a sense of entitlement issue bro, schools demanding for such isn't right, there is no determinant for the fee, some set of powerbrokers just sit in a corner to determine and eat this money, it's not even subject to tsa in federal schools, whereas, certificate, transcript and other fees are subject to tsa.
I won't call you a dumbbo again, because I now know you are not, but I strongly believe you dey follow chop. *winks*
pls is this Daniel or Friday? kindly send me a text on Facebook, I know you know my id, also pls remove the last name in ur comment. Thanks.
Re: Universities Acceptance Fee: Legal Or Illegal? by moyakz(m): 7:56am On May 02, 2016
Xslaze3xd:
Let me ask you back, "by Who?"
we young men\youths.we need to send those oldmen packing.
Re: Universities Acceptance Fee: Legal Or Illegal? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 06, 2017
SolaceAndexIII:
ok.
Adamu sule solace? If yes quote me asap!
Re: Universities Acceptance Fee: Legal Or Illegal? by ahamonyeka(m): 11:24pm On Apr 06, 2017
They are really extorting students and is high time spoke out cos I see it as a fraud.I have thought about it many a times that why must students pay acceptance fees and this acceptance fees is too exorbitant will school fees.
Re: Universities Acceptance Fee: Legal Or Illegal? by richeso: 12:33am On Apr 07, 2017
and sahara reporters are not reporting this ?

no tv station or newspaper reporting this criminal act ?

even seun don't care ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Frees 800 Boko Haram, Keeps Nnamdi Kanu In Jail / The man Who Jailed Fela Anikulapo Kuti! / Rivers Rerun: Wike’s Camp Crumbles As Olaka Backs Abe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.