Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,263 members, 7,780,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:59 PM

Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! (88668 Views)

One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David / A Tribute To Freeman David / Freeman David Remilekun, Are You Really Gone??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by BlissB(f): 8:54pm On May 01, 2016
NAIRALANDERS!!! ONE OF OUR HEROES HAS FALLEN

Do Angels really Die!!!!
I ask again do angels really die? .... Nairalanders a very proficient nairalander has passed on to the great beyond, leaving us in space....He was a brother, a friend, a politician and an educationist. Freeman David aka Freemanan/FreemanDave is no more... When MrLeno his right hand man called me last night and asked 'when last did you hear from david' i knew all was not well... So i said some few days back... Then he broke the news to me that has left my heart in pains.... He died on Friday evening.. He left us when we needed him most.... He touched lives, inspired many and taught anybody that crossed his path... I had to go to his family house to confirm what i heard and i recieved the biggest shock of my life... Indeed FREEMAN DAVID HAS LEFT THE SURFACE OF THIS EARTH... leaving behind heartbroken parents and an only sister... He came, he saw and when he was about to conquer, the cold hands of death snatched him from us... He was a rare gem... A shinning star... He gave me hope when i was always down...He never disappointed me... You left us too soon FREEMAN.... what more can i say.... Farewell my friend, sleep on till we meet to part no more. FREEMAN REMI DAVID REST IN PEACE

Cause of death:He slipped and fell in his bathroom... He died on the spot

See His Nairaland profile: https://www.nairaland.com/freemandave

69 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by juventino: 8:56pm On May 01, 2016
RIP FREEMAN cry

421 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by maxti: 8:56pm On May 01, 2016
May his gentle soul rest in the bossom of our Lord .
May the good give the family the strength to bear the loss

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by finalboss1(m): 8:57pm On May 01, 2016
r.i.p bro... dat lovely philosopher nd ah sapiosexual...remembered his signature

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by reasonwitme: 8:57pm On May 01, 2016
Wat a young chap.rip bro

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by SUPERPACK: 8:57pm On May 01, 2016
rip

3 Likes

Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 01, 2016
Lawd have mercy!!! I'm speechless. May he rest in peace. one day will be our turn.

11 Likes

Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by BlissB(f): 9:01pm On May 01, 2016
Am trying to upload his pix network won't allow me.. Cause of death:he slipped and fell in his bathroom... Died on the spot

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by Bolade005: 9:01pm On May 01, 2016
While in body, flesh and spirit, do whatever you can now for the sake of humanity cause in the end, skulls and bones will not be differentiated. It is what we do and who we become that we all will be remembered by till eternity long after the bones and skulls are reduced to dust and ashes.

I don't know you but reading the OP, I can tell you were a great man.

Rest in Peace Freemanan.

161 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by mightyhazel: 9:08pm On May 01, 2016
Rip freemanan!

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by mike404(m): 9:13pm On May 01, 2016
I THINK HE SERVED IN BAYELSA. REST IN PEACE BRUH sad

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 01, 2016
Whats the cause of this death OP?

that's very sad to hear this kind of news...

Prayers for his family.....

4 Likes

Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by andertoph(m): 9:17pm On May 01, 2016
;-(:-( sad RIP. From Uzomedia team.
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by MirabelArode(f): 9:18pm On May 01, 2016
BlissB:
Do Angels really Die!!!!
I ask again do angels really die? .... Nairalanders a very proficient nairalander has passed on to the great beyond, leaving us in space....He was a brother, a friend, a politician and an educationist. Freeman David aka Freemanan/FreemanDave is no more... When MrLeno his right hand man called me last night and asked 'when last did you hear from david' i knew all was not well... So i said some few days back... Then he broke the news to me that has left my heart in pains.... He died on Friday evening.. He left us when we needed him most.... He touched lives, inspired many and taught anybody that crossed his path... I had to go to his family house to confirm what i heard and i recieved the biggest shock of my life... Indeed FREEMAN DAVID HAS LEFT THE SURFACE OF THIS EARTH... leaving behind heartbroken parents and an only sister... He came, he saw and when he was about to conquer, the cold hands of death snatched him from us... He was a rare gem... A shinning star... He gave me hope when i was always down...He never disappointed me... You left us too soon FREEMAN.... what more can i say.... Farewell my friend, sleep on till we meet to part no more. FREEMAN REMI DAVID REST IN PEACE
Cc Lalasticlala benedictnsi MrLeno sylviaangel onuwaje

I remember him, from Delta, served in Bayelsa or so just recently. What killed him?

RIP anyway!

1 Like

Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by VampireeM(f): 9:18pm On May 01, 2016
May his soul Rest In Peace Amen! I can still remember exchanging banters with him on one thread like 2yrs ago... he was so jovial..

Till we meet to part no more. Adieu freemanan. God knows best cry

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by mike404(m): 9:19pm On May 01, 2016
WHERE IS SEUN SEF angry ARENT YOU GONNA SAY SOMETHING ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED TO ONE OF OUR MEMBER

19 Likes

Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by fulanmafia: 9:20pm On May 01, 2016
Rest in peace Freemanan sad

4 Likes

Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by finalboss1(m): 9:24pm On May 01, 2016
embarassed one of his funniest post ... deactivated

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 01, 2016
R.I.P freemann

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by MirabelArode(f): 9:28pm On May 01, 2016
OP won't tell us the cause of his death. Anyway my condolences to his family, even though he was Anti-IPOB.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by Pidggin(f): 9:34pm On May 01, 2016
RIP sad

2 Likes

Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by donphilopus: 9:36pm On May 01, 2016
RIP bro. . .

3 Likes

Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by YourMrBoo: 9:41pm On May 01, 2016
mike404:
myndd44

Why not come out clean instead of making fool of yourself by taking my choice of words personal?

Besides stop spamming my mentions and stop derailing the mourning thread.
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by dunkem21(m): 9:46pm On May 01, 2016
May his soul RIP cry

3 Likes

Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by lalasticlala(m): 9:50pm On May 01, 2016
Op we need confirmation o.

Modified:

I just searched and got one of his threads that was featured on Home page, when he passed out from NYSC in Bayelsa. https://www.nairaland.com/2422240/passing-out-banta-drop-goodwill

He used to be an active poster.

May he RIP.. cry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by searchng4love: 9:59pm On May 01, 2016
lalasticlala:
Let me quote this. Its not everyday he gets to post.
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by otitokoroleti: 10:00pm On May 01, 2016
lalasticlala:
you are right but I dont think its appropriate for anybody to post such false information. I wish freemanan eternal rest in peace

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Francisco Tchikuteny Sabalo Dead: Angolan Man Who Had 281 Children From 47 Wives / Wall Gecko Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun State / What's Your Favourite Nickname For Your Mom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.