Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,952 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Show Your Best Ntel's 4G LTE Download And Upload Speed Test Result - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Show Your Best Ntel's 4G LTE Download And Upload Speed Test Result (18302 Views)

Infinix Note 5 Vs TECNO Camon X Pro - Speed Test, RAM Management & Battery Life / First Public Speedtest From Ntel's 4G LTE Advanced Network! / Best Phones For The New Ntel 4G LTE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show Your Best Ntel's 4G LTE Download And Upload Speed Test Result by dustmalik: 12:11am On Jun 28, 2016
saint2ace:

Thanks boss, I do appreciate; unfortunately I couldn't get into the engineering screen, got the code generated but after saving the page and restarting; I entered the code generated but nothing happened.

Read up more but seems it's a pressing issue that hasn't really been addressed.

Once again thanks for your time.
No problem.
Re: Show Your Best Ntel's 4G LTE Download And Upload Speed Test Result by dotbawse: 9:36am On Jun 28, 2016
Thanks for the info...it was really helpful because i could not use it with my Z30 as well..but now working *cheers*

dustmalik:

I have encountered that problem on a Z30. What i did was to access the Engineering screen, and then used ntel as the default APN.

If you don't know how to access the engineering screen, follow the guide on Crackberry. here is the link http://crackberry.com/how-access-engineering-screen-blackberry-10
Re: Show Your Best Ntel's 4G LTE Download And Upload Speed Test Result by dotbawse: 9:44am On Jun 28, 2016
Type the codes in lower case it would bring up the engineering page. If u use capital letters it wont pop up anything. Had the same challenge as well.

saint2ace:

Thanks boss, I do appreciate; unfortunately I couldn't get into the engineering screen, got the code generated but after saving the page and restarting; I entered the code generated but nothing happened.

Read up more but seems it's a pressing issue that hasn't really been addressed.

Once again thanks for your time.
Re: Show Your Best Ntel's 4G LTE Download And Upload Speed Test Result by saint2ace(m): 9:53am On Jun 28, 2016
dotbawse:
Type the codes in lower case it would bring up the engineering page. If u use capital letters it wont pop up anything. Had the same challenge as well.

Thanks bro, I tried it severally but no show; seems it works for all touchscreen BlackBerry i.e z10 and z30 but not for q10.

Did a bit of reading myself thanks to dustmalik's pointers but it seems the issue for q10 was never resolved, so I guess I just have to look for another device.... sobs.. but it's all good, worth the knowledge
Re: Show Your Best Ntel's 4G LTE Download And Upload Speed Test Result by Stanley08(m): 10:36am On Jun 29, 2016
I want to get a MiFi modem for NTEL. I'm thinking of either the Black Spectranet with screen or the white one without screen.

I reckon the White one is newer (and likely better), however, i REALLY like the idea of seeing some feedback, actual network bars and stuff on the screen of the black one.

Any advice guys?

cc: honsule, dustmalik
Re: Show Your Best Ntel's 4G LTE Download And Upload Speed Test Result by dustmalik: 11:07am On Jun 29, 2016
Stanley08:
I want to get a MiFi modem for NTEL. I'm thinking of either the Black Spectranet with screen or the white one without screen.

I reckon the White one is newer (and likely better), however, i REALLY like the idea of seeing some feedback, actual network bars and stuff on the screen of the black one.

Any advice guys?

cc: honsule, dustmalik
There is a new white mifi from Spectranet. I have only seen it once. It has a display screen. I don't know the model name. I went to ntel office the other day, and someone brought it over, asking if it could be unlocked for use with ntel. It's flat and sleek, and I haven't seen it online or anywhere since or before then. It's Huawei, by the way.
Re: Show Your Best Ntel's 4G LTE Download And Upload Speed Test Result by Stanley08(m): 12:32pm On Jun 29, 2016
dustmalik:

There is a new white mifi from Spectranet. I have only seen it once. It has a display screen. I don't know the model name. I went to ntel office the other day, and someone brought it over, asking if it could be unlocked for use with ntel. It's flat and sleek, and I haven't seen it online or anywhere since or before then. It's Huawei, by the way.

Well, that one won't be available 'on the streets' now. As I'm looking to buy a used one by a spectranet user currently and not a brand new one. Plus! Budget won't permit. So i have only 2 options. Black with screen. White without screen.
Re: Show Your Best Ntel's 4G LTE Download And Upload Speed Test Result by dustmalik: 6:01pm On Jun 30, 2016
LazloKubala:

This one?
Yeah. That's the one. What the model name?
Re: Show Your Best Ntel's 4G LTE Download And Upload Speed Test Result by lynxnoon(m): 7:30pm On Jun 30, 2016
smiley

Re: Show Your Best Ntel's 4G LTE Download And Upload Speed Test Result by dustmalik: 7:54pm On Jun 30, 2016
Re: Show Your Best Ntel's 4G LTE Download And Upload Speed Test Result by Stanley08(m): 10:27pm On Jul 01, 2016
Well mine is doing fine. And network is still not good at my place. The closest site is about 15 to 20 mins drive away. Can only get better. smiley

Re: Show Your Best Ntel's 4G LTE Download And Upload Speed Test Result by dustmalik: 9:32am On Jul 10, 2016
Anyone using ntel at the moment? Stanley08?
Re: Show Your Best Ntel's 4G LTE Download And Upload Speed Test Result by toluxa1(m): 9:56am On Jul 10, 2016
dustmalik:
Anyone using ntel at the moment? Stanley08?

Sure
Re: Show Your Best Ntel's 4G LTE Download And Upload Speed Test Result by dustmalik: 10:17am On Jul 10, 2016
toluxa1:

Sure
Did you experience network problem last night?
Re: Show Your Best Ntel's 4G LTE Download And Upload Speed Test Result by toluxa1(m): 10:43am On Jul 10, 2016
dustmalik:

Did you experience network problem last night?

Yes, There was "No Service". But by this morning, it was back
Re: Show Your Best Ntel's 4G LTE Download And Upload Speed Test Result by dustmalik: 11:30am On Jul 10, 2016
toluxa1:

Yes, There was "No Service". But by this morning, it was back
True.
Re: Show Your Best Ntel's 4G LTE Download And Upload Speed Test Result by xwallace(m): 2:44pm On Jul 10, 2016
toluxa1:

Which one are you using.
E5372s-601
how much is this type spectranet modem now and can one still see it to buy?
Re: Show Your Best Ntel's 4G LTE Download And Upload Speed Test Result by rick007(m): 10:38pm On Jul 11, 2016
Please, is there anyone using ntel around ikotun area in lagos? I want to know how good the reception is here before I purchase the sim card
Re: Show Your Best Ntel's 4G LTE Download And Upload Speed Test Result by saint2ace(m): 7:50am On Jul 23, 2016
Hey house, is anyone still browsing with Ntel, mine stopped at exactly 12 midnight, it's connected but no data transmission.

Who else is experiencing same?
Re: Show Your Best Ntel's 4G LTE Download And Upload Speed Test Result by Stanley08(m): 7:31am On Jul 27, 2016
Deleted :p
Re: Show Your Best Ntel's 4G LTE Download And Upload Speed Test Result by solar007: 12:49am On Jun 05, 2018
Airtel is useless with their fake 4g
Re: Show Your Best Ntel's 4G LTE Download And Upload Speed Test Result by nani667: 6:19am On Jun 06, 2018
¬_¬
Re: Show Your Best Ntel's 4G LTE Download And Upload Speed Test Result by bobo65(m): 2:45am On Jun 07, 2018
saint2ace:
Hey house, is anyone still browsing with Ntel, mine stopped at exactly 12 midnight, it's connected but no data transmission.

Who else is experiencing same?

Just get a mifi
My ntel doesn't display any service bar but it's actually browsing
Re: Show Your Best Ntel's 4G LTE Download And Upload Speed Test Result by samir101ng(m): 12:55pm On Nov 01, 2018
Ntel Network

Device: Huawei E5786s-32a

Re: Show Your Best Ntel's 4G LTE Download And Upload Speed Test Result by soundsultan360(m): 12:49am On Feb 24, 2019
Download speed is barely 700KB/s with IDM.
I stay bout 700m from the nearest coverage listing.

Re: Show Your Best Ntel's 4G LTE Download And Upload Speed Test Result by nani667: 9:54am On Feb 24, 2019
greenhulk:

Maybe in the Lagoon lol. Ntel are not serious yet, I don't even think they have up to 20,000 subscribers yet and they supposedly launched on April 8th that is almost 1 month. people are getting 50mbps now with less than 20,000 subscribers, lets see what the speed will be when they have 5 million subscribers.

Lol...you called it

Nowhere near 5 million subscribers, but Now men are barely even seeing 3mb/s on the Network
Re: Show Your Best Ntel's 4G LTE Download And Upload Speed Test Result by smartluvu(m): 11:58pm On Mar 02, 2019
Ntel sucks this days, who else experiencing the same issue, i can hardly browse a day
Re: Show Your Best Ntel's 4G LTE Download And Upload Speed Test Result by Proffdada: 2:12pm On Apr 05, 2019
400kb/s nowadays and that's after 12 am sad
Re: Show Your Best Ntel's 4G LTE Download And Upload Speed Test Result by MattAC(m): 2:22pm On Apr 05, 2019
Interesting read regarding mobile usage and data consuming services such as esport. https://www.independent.ng/nigerian-mobile-challenges-in-relation-to-data-consuming-services/

We need faster data to play on the phone!
Re: Show Your Best Ntel's 4G LTE Download And Upload Speed Test Result by sofiscatedmoron: 8:24pm On Sep 03, 2022
Tha maximum speed you can get in ntel 4g network is 500KB/s ,. All over Lagos,,

That is not up to the speed of airtel edge 2g for that matter

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Etisalat Users Can Browse Facebook For Free Now / BoICT: TECNO Wins Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year Award (Photos) / What's So Special About The Windows Phone..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.