Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,197 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Is It Fair To Call Girls Who Sleep Around 'Prostitutes' And Guys 'Players' ? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Fair To Call Girls Who Sleep Around 'Prostitutes' And Guys 'Players' ? (19816 Views)

10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around / Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame ? / Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Fair To Call Girls Who Sleep Around 'Prostitutes' And Guys 'Players' ? by Debbywills(f): 12:59pm On May 10, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

smart you, so you know and you still threw it at me..... hmmmm debby wink

Huh?? Did I??
Re: Is It Fair To Call Girls Who Sleep Around 'Prostitutes' And Guys 'Players' ? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:29pm On May 10, 2016
Debbywills:

Huh?? Did I??

No; you didn't, your twin did...
Re: Is It Fair To Call Girls Who Sleep Around 'Prostitutes' And Guys 'Players' ? by Debbywills(f): 2:01pm On May 10, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

No; you didn't, your twin did...
Re: Is It Fair To Call Girls Who Sleep Around 'Prostitutes' And Guys 'Players' ? by Debbywills(f): 2:01pm On May 10, 2016
[quote author=Debbywills post=45490950][/quote]

Lol
Re: Is It Fair To Call Girls Who Sleep Around 'Prostitutes' And Guys 'Players' ? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:10pm On May 10, 2016
[quote author=Debbywills post=45490950][/quote]

nice hairdo.... lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Fair To Call Girls Who Sleep Around 'Prostitutes' And Guys 'Players' ? by Debbywills(f): 12:24am On May 11, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

nice hairdo.... lipsrsealed
Thanks much smiley
Re: Is It Fair To Call Girls Who Sleep Around 'Prostitutes' And Guys 'Players' ? by masseratti: 9:33am On May 11, 2016
evegran:

Thank you smiley
ywc
Re: Is It Fair To Call Girls Who Sleep Around 'Prostitutes' And Guys 'Players' ? by 2undeee(m): 12:23am On May 27, 2016
litetias:

Then 99.9 percent of all women are pros
#

then if it did happen den she is because in a gals life time most she open her legs to all the man that comes away

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? / Does Pure Friendship Exist Between A Man And A Woman? / My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.