Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Come And Check Out Our Unlimited Deals For MAY From Fhemmmy Motos - Autos (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Come And Check Out Our Unlimited Deals For MAY From Fhemmmy Motos (10231 Views)

Most Clean 2007 Mercedes Benz C280 Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy Motos - DELIVERED!!! / Month Of APRIL, Deals Unlimited From Fhemmmy Motos*..Let's Serve You With Deals* / Happy February From Fhemmmy Motos, Celebrate With Good Deals Of US..VAL Deals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come And Check Out Our Unlimited Deals For MAY From Fhemmmy Motos by Fhemmmy: 8:16pm On May 08, 2017
good188:
I need Toyota corolla how much is my budget

Thanks for your time on our thread, and we appreciate you . . . . .Your budget determines it all, however, the feature you want or need is important as well, will it be accurate to assume you want Power windows and automatic transmission?

1 Like

Re: Come And Check Out Our Unlimited Deals For MAY From Fhemmmy Motos by Fhemmmy: 1:38pm On May 09, 2017
cool cool
Re: Come And Check Out Our Unlimited Deals For MAY From Fhemmmy Motos by Fhemmmy: 8:32pm On May 10, 2017
shocked shocked
Re: Come And Check Out Our Unlimited Deals For MAY From Fhemmmy Motos by Fhemmmy: 7:33pm On May 11, 2017
grin grin
Re: Come And Check Out Our Unlimited Deals For MAY From Fhemmmy Motos by Fhemmmy: 1:27pm On May 12, 2017
Thank God it is Friday, make the best of it
Re: Come And Check Out Our Unlimited Deals For MAY From Fhemmmy Motos by zebszebs: 10:15pm On Jun 27, 2017
Hello,
@Fhemmy
Do you still take preorders of accidented cars and motorcycles from iaai.com etc?
I am interested in 1 car, 1 bike.
Kindly respond asap.
Thanks
Re: Come And Check Out Our Unlimited Deals For MAY From Fhemmmy Motos by Fhemmmy: 3:23pm On Jun 29, 2017
zebszebs:
Hello,
@Fhemmy
Do you still take preorders of accidented cars and motorcycles from iaai.com etc?
I am interested in 1 car, 1 bike.
Kindly respond asap.
Thanks

Thanks for your time on our thread, we can assist you to buy it . . . . Looking forward to doing business with you
Re: Come And Check Out Our Unlimited Deals For MAY From Fhemmmy Motos by Fhemmmy: 1:59pm On Jun 30, 2017
cheesy cheesy
Re: Come And Check Out Our Unlimited Deals For MAY From Fhemmmy Motos by zebszebs: 7:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
Fhemmmy:

Thanks for your time on our thread, we can assist you to buy it . . . . Looking forward to doing business with you

can you kindly give me a low down of the process involved?
Re: Come And Check Out Our Unlimited Deals For MAY From Fhemmmy Motos by Fhemmmy: 8:27pm On Jun 30, 2017
zebszebs:

can you kindly give me a low down of the process involved?

Find what you want
Send us the link
We see some money before doing any buying on your behalf, at least money enough to buy
And you will have to sign that we are not responsible for anything if the ride is laced with issues because it is what you send us that we will assist you to buy
Re: Come And Check Out Our Unlimited Deals For MAY From Fhemmmy Motos by zebszebs: 9:06pm On Jun 30, 2017
can yo give me links to websites where i can get reliable items to buy then?
Re: Come And Check Out Our Unlimited Deals For MAY From Fhemmmy Motos by Fhemmmy: 9:38pm On Jun 30, 2017
zebszebs:
can yo give me links to websites where i can get reliable items to buy then?

Like what?
Re: Come And Check Out Our Unlimited Deals For MAY From Fhemmmy Motos by zebszebs: 2:09am On Jul 01, 2017
Fhemmmy:

Like what?
do you buy from only iaai and copart or can I give you what I want and you go ahead to source for me?
Re: Come And Check Out Our Unlimited Deals For MAY From Fhemmmy Motos by Fhemmmy: 8:37pm On Jul 03, 2017
zebszebs:

do you buy from only iaai and copart or can I give you what I want and you go ahead to source for me?

Our usual operation is you tell us what you want and we quote you , , , , However if you wanna buy elsewhere based on your preference, we will do that as well.
Re: Come And Check Out Our Unlimited Deals For MAY From Fhemmmy Motos by songus: 4:55pm On Jun 25, 2018
Fhemmy, How much does a 2010 Land Cruiser VXR Cost belgium or second hand
Re: Come And Check Out Our Unlimited Deals For MAY From Fhemmmy Motos by Fhemmmy: 8:28pm On Jun 25, 2018
songus:
Fhemmy, How much does a 2010 Land Cruiser VXR Cost belgium or second hand

Thanks for your time on our thread, we appreciate you . . . Please note that we dont have Land Cruisers in Canada nor USA and we only buy and ship out of these two great nations . . . .Looking forward to being your dealer too

1 Like

Re: Come And Check Out Our Unlimited Deals For MAY From Fhemmmy Motos by songus: 9:04pm On Jun 25, 2018
Maybe not in Canada but surely in the US. I am not talking about the land Cruiser prado
Re: Come And Check Out Our Unlimited Deals For MAY From Fhemmmy Motos by Mrnakeina(m): 10:08pm On Jun 25, 2018
How much will you get me 2008 G35x?

1 Like

Re: Come And Check Out Our Unlimited Deals For MAY From Fhemmmy Motos by Fhemmmy: 12:34pm On Jun 26, 2018
songus:
Maybe not in Canada but surely in the US. I am not talking about the land Cruiser prado

Yes, you have few here and there but more in the European countries . . . .For example, you will get a 2010 at same price of a 2013 in the USA, all because not many for you to chose from
Re: Come And Check Out Our Unlimited Deals For MAY From Fhemmmy Motos by Fhemmmy: 12:36pm On Jun 26, 2018
Mrnakeina:
How much will you get me 2008 G35x?

We will be able to deliver one to you at a cost of ONLY 3.6M Naira . . . Thanks for your inquiries as we look forward to being your dealer
Re: Come And Check Out Our Unlimited Deals For MAY From Fhemmmy Motos by Fhemmmy: 12:47pm On Jun 27, 2018
cool cool
Re: Come And Check Out Our Unlimited Deals For MAY From Fhemmmy Motos by Fhemmmy: 12:52pm On Jun 29, 2018
Happy Friday . . .
Re: Come And Check Out Our Unlimited Deals For MAY From Fhemmmy Motos by Fhemmmy: 12:58pm On Jul 05, 2018
We appreciate your business
Re: Come And Check Out Our Unlimited Deals For MAY From Fhemmmy Motos by Fhemmmy: 5:31pm On Jul 10, 2018
tongue tongue
Re: Come And Check Out Our Unlimited Deals For MAY From Fhemmmy Motos by songus: 11:33pm On Jul 10, 2018
Fhemmmy:

Yes, you have few here and there but more in the European countries . . . .For example, you will get a 2010 at same price of a 2013 in the USA, all because not many for you to chose from
How about prices for a 2013 Lexus GX460 or LX570 and 4Runner
Re: Come And Check Out Our Unlimited Deals For MAY From Fhemmmy Motos by Fhemmmy: 7:13pm On Jul 11, 2018
songus:

How about prices for a 2013 Lexus GX460 or LX570 and 4Runner

2013 Lexus GX460 could be yours for ONLY 10.6M naira (Excluding clearing cost) While 2013 LX 570 will be all yours for just 16.5M Naira (Excluding clearing cost) and finally a 2013 4Runner can be all yours for just 10.3M Naira (Excluding clearing cost)
Looking forward to being your dealer too
Re: Come And Check Out Our Unlimited Deals For MAY From Fhemmmy Motos by Fhemmmy: 5:35pm On Jul 20, 2018
Thanks for your business and we appreciate you . . . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buy Clean/sharp Tokunbo Cars With Low Millage From Cotonou @affordable Prices / 2008 Toyota Corolla ₦ 900,000 (negotiable) / 2010 Model Toyota Corolla Sportz Toks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.