Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Be Encouraged After Reading This!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Be Encouraged After Reading This!! (408 Views)

ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) / God First - Ugandan Lady Shares Pics Of Herself Reading Bible Wearing Only Shirt / How My Religious Mum Encouraged Me In The Path Of Atheism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Encouraged After Reading This!! by originalking1(m): 10:33pm On May 01, 2016
On Saturday I urgently needed to fix my cloth as I needed to appear smart where I was to speak that day. I took the cloth to my tailor and asked him to fix the little opening near the pocket. The man turned the cloth inside out and then began to TEAR the pocket with his hands... Hah! I was like, "I said you should sew, not tear". So I shouted, 'You are tearing my cloth o'. But he replied "I KNOW". Those two words sank into me like a heavy stone sinks in water. I couldn't talk again. He's the tailor, and I'm just a customer. Even though I couldn't relate tearing with sewing but the Tailor says "I KNOW". God is saying, 'I KNOW'. He hears your complaints. Father, My fiancee just left me... 'I KNOW'. I have no man to pay my fees... 'I KNOW' I was rejected at the embassy again... 'I KNOW' I have no money to cater for my needs... 'I KNOW' So many times when the Lord is fixing us, He starts by 'tearing' us. Tearing our confidence in ourselves, Tearing all our philosophies, Tearing our pride and fake humility, Tearing the things we call dear and giving us the truly dear things. The only thing necessary is wisdom. Wisdom to know when it is the Lord and when it isn't the Lord. The devil tears to kill, God tears to Fix. God tears the old to give you the new. God's tearing fire only refines His own. God's tearing approaches only yields the peaceable fruit of Righteousness. So in reality, God tears no man, He only makes. We call it tearing, He calls it Making. We call it breaking, He calls it building. He knows you have need even before you ask. That's why when we complain... He responds thus: 'I KNOW'. For I KNOW the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end -JEREMIAH 29:11 Trust God. My cloth came out better. You are coming out better too.....!see you at the top. Voice of Reason!
Re: Be Encouraged After Reading This!! by ekpeye(m): 11:25pm On May 01, 2016
Amen...
Re: Be Encouraged After Reading This!! by bikefab(m): 12:09am On May 02, 2016
Thanks man. U just lifted a soul.

(1) (Reply)

Hospital Is Not A Home For A Christians / Islamic Council Proposes Allowing Men To 'lightly Beat' Their Wives / 10 Things Only Those Who Attend White Garmentchurches Will Understand PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.