Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Pellegrini Denies Problems Between Iheanacho And Man City Teammates - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pellegrini Denies Problems Between Iheanacho And Man City Teammates (831 Views)

Kelechi Iheanacho ‏and Ndidi Wilfred Look Dapper In Suits / Kelechi Iheanacho And Ogbodo, His Best Friend In A Club In Abuja (Photos) / Rohr, Mikel Obi, Victor Moses, Iheanacho And Other Players Training In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pellegrini Denies Problems Between Iheanacho And Man City Teammates by OJtOp2(m): 10:36pm On May 01, 2016
Manchester City boss Manuel Pellegrini has defended young striker Kelechi Iheanacho.
Pellegrini denied teenage striker Kelechi Iheanacho has problems with his team-mates. TV pundit Thierry Henry said it was “weird” that City’s other players didn’t celebrate with Iheanacho after he scored against Spurs.
Pellegrini said: “Kelechi is a young player and he has a very good relationship with all his team-mates. They know what he can give to our team.
“I will use Kelechi if he is the one I think will make a difference. It is the same for all the players.”
Re: Pellegrini Denies Problems Between Iheanacho And Man City Teammates by Ojestas(m): 10:42pm On May 01, 2016
If dude was an English . . English media would be nominating him for world best already and not allow us hear word. . .

He's a natural goal poacher, no doubt!!

2 Likes

Re: Pellegrini Denies Problems Between Iheanacho And Man City Teammates by 400billionman: 11:02pm On May 01, 2016
Jealousy.

Fifa best player award loading.

1 Like

Re: Pellegrini Denies Problems Between Iheanacho And Man City Teammates by phanshark(m): 11:14pm On May 01, 2016
OJtOp2:
Manchester City boss Manuel Pellegrini has defended young striker Kelechi Iheanacho.
Pellegrini denied teenage striker Kelechi Iheanacho has problems with his team-mates. TV pundit Thierry Henry said it was “weird” that City’s other players didn’t celebrate with Iheanacho after he scored against Spurs.
Pellegrini said: “Kelechi is a young player and he has a very good relationship with all his team-mates. They know what he can give to our team.
“I will use Kelechi if he is the one I think will make a difference. It is the same for all the players.”
na so messi take start, one day he will make us more proud of him

(1) (Reply)

Mikel Obi,the Hero Of Our Time / Mikel Fires Back At Terry / ManU Fans Reacts After Chelsea Trash Man United 4 Goals – Read Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.