Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested (10900 Views)

Tbillz: Why I Want To Divorce Tiwa Savage / The Main Reason For Tbillz Outburst / Tiwa Savage's Filing For Divorce Was Cause Of Tbillz Suicide Attempt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested by Teedeechian(m): 3:59am On May 02, 2016
And now the fall has started.... Tiwa tope NAIRALANDERS today is my birthday pls use the like button.

1 Like

Re: Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested by cr7lomo: 4:13am On May 02, 2016
Look for a man that truly loves and respects u...this type of situation mostly occurs when the woman is head over heels in love
Re: Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested by ifekayodee(m): 5:11am On May 02, 2016
Tiwa actually revealed too much in the video tryin to give the public a different perception on evrytn that happened,we hope God reconcile them both.
Re: Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested by Splinz(m): 7:45am On May 02, 2016
halfricanadian:
If this is true this is sad

Tiwa shd av been more patient i understand she is a super star she has a lot to do with limited time
occasions to grace,show to perform at,tours,studio recording,brand ambassador,shows,nd so on.
She cud av drafted her life plan or schedule well embarassed.
She shd av made family her priority she knew who she got married to she cud av before sacking her husband as her manager she cud av indirectly or directly gotten him a job i kno it sounds awkward bt marriage means he is like ur soul mate u are now one body spirit nd soul gettin him a job is nothing but how he manages it dats wat matters

Tbillz mehn has a lot of blame from me why cheat? Wen u knew u wudnt b satisfied with ur wife why marry her?
Wen she sacked u why didnt u get a better job to prove to her u a man ? Why beat her?
U knew our type of job before marrying her why arent u supportive? Why do u say she doesnt feed u? Bt d women dat u claim feed u arent much of a busy celeb like ur wife dey myt b bt not as mch as she does work
i tot wen u said i do to her u were ready to understand her better why do u make her go tru emotional stress.

See wat dey both have done to themselves cry cry
Marriage can make or break you

That TB whatever was simply a mistake. Gosh, his insecurities & immaturity suck! Celebs are celebs, and will always be lacking mostly a time when needed! Didn't he know the lifestyle of a celebrity which he claimed to made her, before settling for marriage? Does he think that other superstars, e.g, Omotola, don't have marital challenges too?

I wouldn't even dare say anything against Tiwa for this mess. Tb should grow up & get a life!
Re: Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested by Nobody: 9:15am On May 02, 2016
False News
Re: Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested by crackhouse(m): 9:52am On May 02, 2016
still a rumour until I hear from Tiwa herself. her phone is switched off for now.
Re: Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested by goldenceo1: 10:08am On May 02, 2016
Op abeg change ur subject to "Pepsi plan to drop tiwa savage as ambassador" I doubt d authenticity of dis poo shall..
Re: Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested by Bookiemart01(f): 10:12am On May 02, 2016
Abeg check your whatsapp and leave celebs alone cheesy

HazzanTazzan:
This is so sad for the duo...
They have destroyed each other and I really pity them both. Really painful how love can turn into a nightmare and what we all presumed to be a happy and suiting couple shattered...
Lalasticlala
Seun
Fynestboi... u don cheat me o
Sha do as u like but do d needful b4 I send u commot for that fp
Re: Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested by Nobody: 10:24am On May 02, 2016
Klassykute howdy?
Re: Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested by TheAziz: 11:14am On May 02, 2016
hmmm, this has gotten out of hand
Re: Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested by ayindejimmy(m): 11:15am On May 02, 2016
someone posted a news with no link ...fake source and you guys fell.

even if it has a link im not falling for this cheap gutter-news
Re: Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested by stevecantrell: 11:18am On May 02, 2016
Nayboy10:
tell me who will b at lose now tiwa or TJ

TIWA of course.
Tj is broke has nothing to lose. NDLEA will kick him out in a few hrs.
Re: Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested by azeeza(f): 11:21am On May 02, 2016
I watched it on Hip Tv special, I couldn't stand her lies I have to switch. She was trying to clean up her name by shooting herself on the head. It seems the interview was done in her home becos the pix of her and TJ was in the background.
Fynestboi:

[img]http://gph.is/1brOPam[/img]

You are getting this wrong, I agree TJ caused it, but what Op put up there is caused by TIWA herself, whats the reason for the 40mins plus video? She opened her fowl yatch with that. undecided did you watched the video? If no you need to.

An intelligent woman dear not do such......

[img]http://gph.is/Vx1h01[/img]
Re: Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested by Fynestboi: 11:24am On May 02, 2016
azeeza:
I watched it on Hip Tv special, I couldn't stand her lies I have to switch. She was trying to clean up her name by shooting herself on the head. It seems the interview was done in her home becos the pix of her and TJ was in the background.

Exactly.
Re: Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested by Sanchase: 11:36am On May 02, 2016
Na lie.
Re: Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested by Tbells91(f): 11:38am On May 02, 2016
Fynestboi:

[img]http://gph.is/1brOPam[/img]

You are getting this wrong, I agree TJ caused it, but what Op put up there is caused by TIWA herself, whats the reason for the 40mins plus video? She opened her fowl yatch with that. undecided did you watched the video? If no you need to.

An intelligent woman dear not do such......

[img]http://gph.is/Vx1h01[/img]

I actually didn't want to comment initially but I changed my mind after reading yours!
First, teebillz accused her of sleeping with men (infidelity) so whether she granted the interview or not, Pepsi would have dropped her still..
And if she had kept quiet, it's still people like you who are blaming her for the interview that would still conclude that her silence meant she was guilty.
And thirdly, the interview is just a form of "you wanna bring me down, we are going together" if not, Pepsi would drop tiwa and tj would be there feeling like a boss.. Teebillz brought this to the public, he should pay too!
Re: Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested by subnormal: 11:41am On May 02, 2016
If the report is true, then it must be due to her reference to hard drugs in the interview. No company associates with anyone connected with substance abuse.
Re: Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested by legwa10(m): 11:42am On May 02, 2016
Hey Tiwa, diz z a big challenge 4 u... Just get back up
Re: Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested by Fynestboi: 12:18pm On May 02, 2016
Tbells91:

I actually didn't want to comment initially but I changed my mind after reading yours!
First, teebillz accused her of sleeping with men (infidelity) so whether she granted the interview or not, Pepsi would have dropped her still..
And if she had kept quiet, it's still people like you who are blaming her for the interview that would still conclude that her silence meant she was guilty.
And thirdly, the interview is just a form of "you wanna bring me down, we are going together" if not, Pepsi would drop tiwa and tj would be there feeling like a boss.. Teebillz brought this to the public, he should pay too!

I am not blaming Tiwa neither am I blaming Teebliz but Tiwa is still the backbone for whatever loss might befall the both party.

So you are an advocate of an eye for an eye right? (you pluck mine I pluck yours.

[img]http://gif.co/pSXJ.gif[/img]

This is what they can work out, come up with something like "my account was hacked" which Teebliz actually did, but I don't know what went wrong, Tiwa could have make the camouflage lie" of hacked account to permeate in her interview, but guess what she played an eye for an eye game, you actually can do that as well isn't?

Note: Pepsi are not daft, the video in my own opinion is the reason for what Pepsi did, coz the video clearly validate the claim that she "actually did slept with the names mentioned"
Why come up with such lengthy video to validate what she claimed to be a lie? #think#

[img]http://gph.is/1UwG6JU[/img]
Re: Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested by Richie444: 12:33pm On May 02, 2016
Bar man!
Another bottle..
Re: Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 02, 2016
Fake news, just leaving teebliz house at lekki
Re: Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested by Tbells91(f): 1:07pm On May 02, 2016
Fynestboi:

I am not blaming Tiwa neither am I blaming Teebliz but Tiwa is still the backbone for whatever loss might befall the both party.

So you are an advocate of an eye for an eye right? (you pluck mine I pluck yours.

[img]http://gif.co/pSXJ.gif[/img]

This is what they can work out, come up with something like "my account was hacked" which Teebliz actually did, but I don't know what went wrong, Tiwa could have make the camouflage lie" of hacked account to permeate in her interview, but guess what she played an eye for an eye game, you actually can do that as well isn't?

Note: Pepsi are not daft, the video in my own opinion is the reason for what Pepsi did, coz the video clearly validate the claim that she "actually did slept with the names mentioned"
Why come up with such lengthy video to validate what she claimed to be a lie? #think#

[img]http://gph.is/1UwG6JU[/img]

Yeah right! From your point of view, it might have been a different story if they did that.. But obviously, tiwa is tired of covering up and wants out, she got an opportunity and used it! You can't imagine how hard it is to be trapped in emotional storms!
Truthfully, they must have endured a lot and there is a limit what someone can take! Teebillz had the choice to keep his mouth shut but he didn't and tiwa had the choice of covering up but she didn't too. So, Tiwa should not wholly take the blame! I'm not supporting any of them and whatever is happening is none my business!

Note: I'm not an advocate for eye for eye but I love justice! If eye for eye will make me happy, then I'll do it!
Re: Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested by Fynestboi: 1:16pm On May 02, 2016
Tbells91:

Yeah right! From your point of view, it might have been a different story if they did that.. But obviously, tiwa is tired of covering up and wants out, she got an opportunity and used it! You can't imagine how hard it is to be trapped in emotional storms!
Truthfully, they must have endured a lot and there is a limit what someone can take! Teebillz had the choice to keep his mouth shut but he didn't and tiwa had the choice of covering up but she didn't too. So, Tiwa should not wholly take the blame! I'm not supporting any of them and whatever is happening is none my business!

Note: I'm not an advocate for eye for eye but I love justice! If eye for eye will make me happy, then I'll do it!

[img]http://gph.is/1ONRgHA[/img]
Re: Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested by Route1(m): 2:38pm On May 02, 2016
Anyone that believes this piece of fuckery is as gullible as anything I know.
Re: Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested by Jazzlite: 2:47pm On May 02, 2016
wow wow wow you feel? take a minute and read your post again..

halfricanadian:

May b he has stopped but to me i feel he does that before
Re: Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested by Jazzlite: 2:48pm On May 02, 2016
wow wow wow you feel? take a minute and read your post again...

halfricanadian:

May b he has stopped but to me i feel he does that before
Re: Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested by halfricanadian(f): 2:51pm On May 02, 2016
Jazzlite:
wow wow wow you feel? take a minute and read your post again..

Ok smiley
Re: Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested by Jazzlite: 2:53pm On May 02, 2016
seems you have intentions of concluding the "good" works Tiwa started in the 45 minutes movie.

halfricanadian:

Ok smiley
Re: Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested by HazzanTazzan(m): 3:14pm On May 02, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Abeg check your whatsapp and leave celebs alone cheesy

grin grin grin grin
Re: Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested by halfricanadian(f): 3:15pm On May 02, 2016
Jazzlite:
seems you have intentions of concluding the "good" works Tiwa started in the 45 minutes movie.

smiley from the message its clear

(1) (2) (3)

Photos Of 9ice Fighting On The Street Of Ikeja / Falz 'This Is Nigeria’ Video Harmless – Entertainment Lawyer Says / That Busty Ghanaian Model, Roman Goddess Looks Decent In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.