Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Can You Discuss Issue Of Sex With A Lady On Net - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Discuss Issue Of Sex With A Lady On Net (635 Views)

Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens / 'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" / I Am Looking For A Pilot To Marry - Nigerian Lady On Twitter Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Discuss Issue Of Sex With A Lady On Net by seunwen2(m): 1:05am On May 02, 2016
Personally i find it awkward, If you just discussed issue of sex with a Lady on net without knowing her properly she might hate you forever. Or what do you think romance nairalanders?
Re: Can You Discuss Issue Of Sex With A Lady On Net by IamRespected: 1:12am On May 02, 2016
undecided why will u even think abt it in d first place?
Re: Can You Discuss Issue Of Sex With A Lady On Net by seunwen2(m): 1:31am On May 02, 2016
IamRespected:
undecided why will u even think abt it in d first place?

are you not a man?
Re: Can You Discuss Issue Of Sex With A Lady On Net by IamRespected: 1:57am On May 02, 2016
seunwen2:

are you not a man?
I can only discuss that with the person am sexing with
Re: Can You Discuss Issue Of Sex With A Lady On Net by possibilita(m): 5:15am On May 02, 2016
I can discuss Anything with a girl anytime and any day,

1 Like

Re: Can You Discuss Issue Of Sex With A Lady On Net by ABSOL10: 5:29am On May 02, 2016
possibilita:
I can discuss Anything with a girl anytime and any day,

Abi ooo...infact some of them will open up the chat with you so why afraid....
Re: Can You Discuss Issue Of Sex With A Lady On Net by possibilita(m): 6:43am On May 02, 2016
ABSOL10:

Abi ooo...infact some of them will open up the chat with you so why afraid....
except the girl is an hypocrite.
Re: Can You Discuss Issue Of Sex With A Lady On Net by Nobody: 8:36am On May 02, 2016
Go to BADOO and discuss politics and love-

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Reply Of A Nairalander / Ohhh God Why? / Lautech Boys And Yahooooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.