Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Latest Airtel 3gb For N1000 Code - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Latest Airtel 3gb For N1000 Code (14310 Views)

AIRTEL 3GB For 1000 Naira 7GB for 2000 Naira Is Back / Latest Airtel 24/7 Data Plans For Heavy Downloaders / Latest Airtel 3GB Data Plan For 1000 Naira Subscription Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latest Airtel 3gb For N1000 Code by Sheggy13(m): 6:03am On May 03, 2016
joey150:
for those that cant tweak and follow instructions.. They better stick with the 1k for 1gb.

For we....its even 4gb for 1k actually
One question please. Does this plan work for bb10 phones like Q10,Z10,Z30 and the likes. If yes, what would be the APN?
Re: Latest Airtel 3gb For N1000 Code by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:11am On May 03, 2016
Sheggy13:

Why sis..anything bad about tweaking? It's harmless and fun but you'll have to be using an MTK device tho. For anyone with a good Airtel internet service in their location, this is surely the best plan for now. Never regretted it.

Its ok

Please, how can i go about it?
Re: Latest Airtel 3gb For N1000 Code by Sheggy13(m): 6:39am On May 03, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Its ok

Please, how can i go about it?
First things first, hope you use an MTK phone. In other words, Chinese Android phones like tecno, Infinix, innjoo etc.
Secondly, hope you know how to check the imei of your phone, by dialing *#606# and how to change the imei of any of the sim slots, if your phone is dual-sim using an app like MTK Engineering mode or Mobile Uncle, and how to create a new APN and select it as default?
If your response to both questions are affirmative, then proceed with the steps outlined below :

Tweak this Blackberry 10 IMEI
356760051192 randomly add any three digit to it.

==>Go to this site: http://imei-number.com/imei-validation-check/

==>Input the known 12 digits e.g 356760051192 in the textbox provided on that site.

==>Add 3 digits to the already known 12 digits making 15 digits e.g
356760051192705 and click on validate IMEI button

==>If the random digit you choose is correct, it will display IMEI number is valid. But if the random digit is incorrect it will display IMEI number is not valid and suggest a valid one for you which you write down.

>>Then go ahead to change the imei of whichever SIM slots on your phone u want to the imei just generated and written down, using any of those apps I indicated earlier.

>>Create a new Access point from ur settings, make the name Airtel BBC and make the apn blackberry.com, leave other stuffs blank and save. Select this Access point as your default one when it shows on your list of Access points.

How Can I Activate the plan?
>>Subscribe to Airtel Blackberry Plan 3GB for N1,000 by dialing *431# and you should start surfing.

>>To check your data balance, dial *123*175#

For PC Users
Just activate the plan on your Android and use your Hotspot to connect to your PC.

Any issues? Lemme know. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Latest Airtel 3gb For N1000 Code by joey150(m): 8:48am On May 03, 2016
Sheggy13:

One question please. Does this plan work for bb10 phones like Q10,Z10,Z30 and the likes. If yes, what would be the APN?
the plan is originally a Bb10 plan, so yes it works on bb10 phones.
The apn should be the default apn.
Re: Latest Airtel 3gb For N1000 Code by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:10pm On May 03, 2016
Sheggy13:

First things first, hope you use an MTK phone. In other words, Chinese Android phones like tecno, Infinix, innjoo etc.
Secondly, hope you know how to check the imei of your phone, by dialing *#606# and how to change the imei of any of the sim slots, if your phone is dual-sim using an app like MTK Engineering mode or Mobile Uncle, and how to create a new APN and select it as default?
If your response to both questions are affirmative, then proceed with the steps outlined below :

==>Input the known 12 digits e.g 356760051192 in the textbox provided on that site.

==>If the random digit you choose is correct, it will display IMEI number is valid. But if the random digit is incorrect it will display IMEI number is not valid and suggest a valid one for you which you write down.

>>Then go ahead to change the imei of whichever SIM slots on your phone u want to the imei just generated and written down, using any of those apps I indicated earlier.

>>Create a new Access point from ur settings, make the name Airtel BBC and make the apn blackberry.com, leave other stuffs blank and save. Select this Access point as your default one when it shows on your list of Access points.

>>Subscribe to Airtel Blackberry Plan 3GB for N1,000 by dialing *431# and you should start surfing.

For PC Users
Just activate the plan on your Android and use your Hotspot to connect to your PC.

Thanks alot! am greatful

God bless you
Re: Latest Airtel 3gb For N1000 Code by GudPpleG8Nation(m): 3:13pm On May 03, 2016
Sheggy13:

For PC Users

Brother, the blackberry.com APN is not working.
Re: Latest Airtel 3gb For N1000 Code by GudPpleG8Nation(m): 3:15pm On May 03, 2016
joey150:
the plan is originally a Bb10 plan, so yes it works on bb10 phones.
The apn should be the default apn.
please, can you help with d APN?
Re: Latest Airtel 3gb For N1000 Code by Sheggy13(m): 3:48pm On May 03, 2016
GudPpleG8Nation:
Well, are you sure you changed the imei to a valid one that hasn't been used before? cos that's the APN I've been using all along and using to post this. You can try the default apn then if every other thing seems to be alright: internet.ng.airtel.com
Re: Latest Airtel 3gb For N1000 Code by Sheggy13(m): 3:49pm On May 03, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Thanks alot! am greatful
God bless you
You're welcome. I wanna believe it's working for you now, right?
Re: Latest Airtel 3gb For N1000 Code by mjames: 4:08pm On May 03, 2016
GudPpleG8Nation:

blackberry.net is the one working
Re: Latest Airtel 3gb For N1000 Code by fredie107(m): 7:37pm On May 03, 2016
Talph:

Pls is this truly working?

That's what am using right now
Re: Latest Airtel 3gb For N1000 Code by fredie107(m): 7:39pm On May 03, 2016
GudPpleG8Nation:
please, can you help with d APN?

APN is Internet.no.airtel.com
Re: Latest Airtel 3gb For N1000 Code by GudPpleG8Nation(m): 7:49pm On May 03, 2016
fredie107:

APN is Internet.no.airtel.com
Thank you
Re: Latest Airtel 3gb For N1000 Code by GudPpleG8Nation(m): 7:50pm On May 03, 2016
mjames:

blackberry.net is the one working
Thank you
Re: Latest Airtel 3gb For N1000 Code by GudPpleG8Nation(m): 7:51pm On May 03, 2016
Sheggy13:

Well, are you sure you changed the imei to a valid one that hasn't been used before? cos that's the APN I've been using all along and using to post this. You can try the default apn then if every other thing seems to be alright: internet.ng.airtel.com
OK.Thank you
Re: Latest Airtel 3gb For N1000 Code by Talph: 10:14pm On May 03, 2016
fredie107:

That's what am using right now

Are you saying it doesnt zapp like the 1.5k for 3gb ? Which is a mere 1.4gb
Re: Latest Airtel 3gb For N1000 Code by ojotobiloba1: 4:15am On May 04, 2016
Working perfectly

Re: Latest Airtel 3gb For N1000 Code by Soft10(m): 8:43am On May 04, 2016
thoryib:
==> Dial this code *431# to subscribe to forAirtel 3gb for #1000
To check your airtel data balance, dial *140#
Also make sure your phone APN is set tointernet.ng.airtel.
This subscription is only working on BLACKBERRY
but I have an easy trick to make it work on yourAndroid phoneand yourPCAnd it involvesIMEI TWEAKING
How To make Airtel Blackberry Plan Of 3GB For N1000 work on android phone and PC
Like i said before it involves imei tweaking.
Procedures
==> tweak this imei===>356760051192
==> Add any 3 digits to the 12 digits above to complete 15 digits e.g356760051192549and validate IMEI
Normally, once you add the last three digits, the IMEI should be complete and valid but to make sure it is really valid, useIMEI analyzer to validate it.
Now you can use the airtel #1000 for 3gb on your android phone
How Do I Use It On PC
Its very simple, once you have activated it on your android device, and it starts browsing, just tether it via hotspot with your PC or any other device. You can also use USB chord to connect it.

Source-http://horlablog.

Is it working on BB10 direct
Re: Latest Airtel 3gb For N1000 Code by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:02am On May 04, 2016
Sheggy13:
You're welcome. I wanna believe it's working for you now, right?
Soon
Will give you feedback
Re: Latest Airtel 3gb For N1000 Code by Luxiana19(f): 10:47am On May 04, 2016
Hello. Please I've been trying to tweak my Imei since yesterday on Tecno camon c8 with Mtk. Even though I've verified the bb imei, it keeps saying At command is sent:error. Pls any suggestions on what could be the problem?

Re: Latest Airtel 3gb For N1000 Code by ojotobiloba1: 11:42am On May 04, 2016
Make sure dre is a gap between r and =
Re: Latest Airtel 3gb For N1000 Code by Georeal: 2:12pm On May 04, 2016
embarassedPls how abt sm1 DAT has subscribed already b4 discovering he can't make use of d 3gb. Only to realize DAT he has to TWEAK 1st. Will it eventually work for him if he tweaks now?
Re: Latest Airtel 3gb For N1000 Code by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 04, 2016
Georeal:
embarassedPls how abt sm1 DAT has subscribed already b4 discovering he can't make use of d 3gb. Only to realize DAT he has to TWEAK 1st. Will it eventually work for him if he tweaks now?
It should work.
Re: Latest Airtel 3gb For N1000 Code by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 04, 2016
Luxiana19:
Hello. Please I've been trying to tweak my Imei since yesterday on Tecno camon c8 with Mtk. Even though I've verified the bb imei, it keeps saying At command is sent:error. Pls any suggestions on what could be the problem?
It could be a wrong imei. Why not use a z10 imei?
Re: Latest Airtel 3gb For N1000 Code by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 04, 2016
busuyi44:
Subscribed to this plan this morning and I can say it is working although not without flaws. my messaging apps ,opera mini and Uc browser are working with d plan . However Firefox, Chrome and CM browsers all fail to open a web page . I will try again later in another location
Try and use a z10 imei. Slow or network problems could be a result of a used imei.
Re: Latest Airtel 3gb For N1000 Code by ganie(m): 10:49pm On May 04, 2016
i am new to the android world and this tweaking of a thing is strange to me,please can you help with a detailed process on how to go about it something like adding me on whatsapp for it to be more easy,you can add me on 07067851278. please hep a brother.
Re: Latest Airtel 3gb For N1000 Code by IkennaBasilJR(m): 8:34am On May 05, 2016
Am using this right now
Re: Latest Airtel 3gb For N1000 Code by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 05, 2016
Hi pls am using airtel 1k for 3gig on my bold 5 , but when I connect it with the system tru the usb it connect but does not browse. What shu I do with this apn u post abov?
Re: Latest Airtel 3gb For N1000 Code by HiDee2(m): 10:07pm On May 06, 2016
Sheggy13:

For PC Users

Good pm people.

I did over sabi on a friend's phone. The phone was on an Android subscription before. But I managed to successively change the IMEI to a bb q10 and the APN to blackberry.com, then subscribed for a new 1k for 3GB bundle but the Airtel sim wouldn't work. What could the problem be? And how can I fix it? Thanks
Re: Latest Airtel 3gb For N1000 Code by Sheggy13(m): 10:10pm On May 06, 2016
HiDee2:

Good pm people.

I did over sabi on a friend's phone. The phone was on an Android subscription before. But I managed to successively change the IMEI to a bb q10 and the APN to blackberry.com, then subscribed for a new 1k for 3GB bundle but the Airtel sim wouldn't work. What could the problem be? And how can I fix it? Thanks
Try changing the apn to internet.ng.airtel.com and let's see what happens next.
Re: Latest Airtel 3gb For N1000 Code by Sheggy13(m): 10:14pm On May 06, 2016
Luxiana19:
Have you tried restarting your phone and dialling *#06# to see if the imei has changed to the new one? I'm guessing it's glo bis u wanna do and not airtel bb complete cos the kind of imei u entered there, right?
Re: Latest Airtel 3gb For N1000 Code by Nobody: 4:39am On May 07, 2016
I just subbed mine now, it works. Thanks OP. All you gotta do is to tweak the imei.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Miracle Box ERR21002 Please Help If You've Experienced It Before / Tecno Spark Plus K9 Specs And Price / Latest Blackberry Bold 9700 Now In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.