Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,357 members, 7,780,972 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:37 AM

Lets Talk About Swimming. - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lets Talk About Swimming. (20984 Views)

Jude Ighalo, His Wife And Kids Go Swimming (Photos) / Fans React As Cristiano Ronaldo Shares Swimming Pool Photo With Black "Friend" / Fikayo Idowu Is Dead. Drowns While Swimming With Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Swimming. by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 09, 2016
bisiswag:
I love swimming hav searched for where to enroll @ Abuja but yet to get a place to do that and learn. Pls anyone @ Abuja that knows that good place? Kindly cc me.

hiya.....you can send me a message if you are interested in swimmimg in abuja....
Re: Lets Talk About Swimming. by Oxytocin(m): 12:54am On May 10, 2016
Wiz0isaac:
I don't know why people think a little extra ordinary is a lie. If he says he can why doubt him no bi man dy go 22mins widawt surfacing.
Those ones are professionals, they do it for a living, they practice almost every day of their life.

His he a professional undecided
Re: Lets Talk About Swimming. by Wiz0isaac: 1:24am On May 10, 2016
Oxytocin:

Those ones are professionals, they do it for a living, they practice almost every day of their life. His he a professional undecided
my favourite uncle swims in the ocean, he was once a flight attendant for arik airline bt now hez a pilot, he says itz a criteria in hez career he du tel me dat d deeper the better what abt the niger delta thieves that bail into d sea wid stolen goods and swim away widawt surfacing, guy coz dar aint no academy in naija that teachs comprehensive swimming dat dnt mean it aint possible.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Swimming. by phensbassey: 8:56pm On May 16, 2016
Explorers:
22. Freedivers can hold their breath for more than 10 minutes.

How long can you hold your breath? If you are like most people, you start to feel panicked at about 30 seconds. People in good health and with proper training can hang on for at least 2 minutes. Freedivers take the cake. A freediver can hold his/her breath for as long as 10 minutes. The world record for breath-holding is 22 minutes, which is currently held by Stig Severinsen.
Ive been practicing I can hold my breath for up to 2minutes
Re: Lets Talk About Swimming. by yemmat2008(m): 12:33pm On Jul 02, 2016
I will teach youy swimming in just 5 lessons.... Day one is bassed on getting into the pool, exiting the pool . Day 2:h whater confidence.... How to go down the water for some seconds with your body sink inside the . Submarge...m contact me if you're in lagos. 07032779661 Coach Aladdin
7footost=45231986:
Try as much as I have to learn how to swim, the fear of drowning won't let me... I would love to learn it though
Re: Lets Talk About Swimming. by yemmat2008(m): 12:43pm On Jul 02, 2016
I take swimming class here in lagos...... Call me and tell me your location... A̶̲̥̅̊m̶̲̥̅̊ gonna be there. 07032779661 Swimming Coach Aladdin...
bjims:

hiya.....you can send me a message if you are interested in swimmimg in abuja....

Re: Lets Talk About Swimming. by isiella10(f): 10:20pm On Aug 20, 2016
where can I learn swimming in warri......
Re: Lets Talk About Swimming. by C4Response: 6:19pm On Aug 21, 2016
mrbillz:
Are you in Lag? I can teach you for free if you're in Lag
I'm in lag although not around Ikeja. But I can head down to Ikeja, that's how ready I am to learn
Re: Lets Talk About Swimming. by Ssathugit: 10:42am On Dec 25, 2022
When booking a yacht in Dubai, you can choose from a variety of water activities. You can find out more about water sports in dubai on special resources.
Some of the most popular water activities on yachts in Dubai include:
- Wakeboarding
- Waterskiing
- Jet skiing
- Parasailing
- Snorkeling

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hazard Confirms He Has Spoken With PSG About Transfer / Salah Or Drogba? Which African Forward In The Premier League Would You Choose / Pictures From The Super Eagles Camp In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.