Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,888 members, 7,806,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

How To Start Water Melon And Garden Egg Farming - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Start Water Melon And Garden Egg Farming (3559 Views)

How To Cultivate Melon (egusi) / How To Start Water Melon Farming In Nigeria / My Dry Season Water Melon Farm In Ebonyi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start Water Melon And Garden Egg Farming by Tochimich: 7:09am On May 02, 2016
Please I need help as a young inexperienced farmer on the requirements needed to start water melon and garden egg farming which will produce an income of N1m or above in a year. For my fellow farmers that don't know about this farming model, I bet you it's a gold mine. Thank you as I await your assistance.

1 Like

Re: How To Start Water Melon And Garden Egg Farming by jjbest123(m): 10:53am On May 02, 2016
Were is your location??
Re: How To Start Water Melon And Garden Egg Farming by Tochimich: 6:56pm On May 02, 2016
I stay at Anambra State, Awka to be precise
Re: How To Start Water Melon And Garden Egg Farming by LordPherule(m): 6:56am On May 04, 2016
Please, I also need knowledge about the farming. Any material available. Pls share it to us here.
Re: How To Start Water Melon And Garden Egg Farming by etrader(m): 6:42pm On May 04, 2016
I can only advise you to go on Plantain, u will not undergo much stress and it is not prompt to disease like watermelon and co.

I have good ebooks on ABC on how to set up Plantain farming.

if you are ready don't hesitate to call me on 08065987831
Re: How To Start Water Melon And Garden Egg Farming by jjbest123(m): 1:08pm On May 05, 2016
Who ever that says am spamming them is a fool I can't spam you of nothing I only asked you to contact me on whatsapp to enable me add you to the whatsapp group of people am mentoring through whatsapp and you said is spam. Anyway keep looking for people to teach while i enjoy my few hours ban.
Re: How To Start Water Melon And Garden Egg Farming by Edwin9t: 9:03pm On Jan 06, 2017
Pls where is ur contact so I can call u 08137579463 is my number
Re: How To Start Water Melon And Garden Egg Farming by jjbest123(m): 7:14pm On Feb 11, 2017
Edwin9t:
Pls where is ur contact so I can call u 08137579463 is my number
Am Sorry Dear, Not Around In The Country Now, Once Am Back I Will Let You Know
Re: How To Start Water Melon And Garden Egg Farming by habbeyonce: 10:21am On Feb 21, 2017
Ojugbeleolaide@Yahoo.com
Re: How To Start Water Melon And Garden Egg Farming by mma007: 6:04am On Apr 15, 2017
Artificial Grass Suppliers Quickgrass based just outside Birmingham supply high quality Artificial Grass Products. Fake grass or Artificial Grass is supplied all over the UK. Pet Friendly Artificial Grass

(1) (Reply)

Quality Rotary Dryer For Cassava Chips,ginger,e.t.c / Black Soldier Fly Larvae (BSFL) Production, A Way To Go / Wet Season Maize Farm Diary Of An Agric Undergraduate Final Year Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.