Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Check Out The 5 Different Types Of Butts In The World; Which One Is Yours? (pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out The 5 Different Types Of Butts In The World; Which One Is Yours? (pics (6961 Views)

Orezi And Onyeka Onwenu Give Their Opinion On Ladies Shaking Butts In Videos / Dammy Krane Tried 5 Different Cards In One Hour – TapJets / Khloe And Kim Kardashian Flashed Bare Big Butts In Nude Bodysuit On 032c Magazin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The 5 Different Types Of Butts In The World; Which One Is Yours? (pics by Nobody: 8:39am On May 02, 2016
There are over 7.4 billion people in the world. All of these people’s behinds can be grouped in five categories, according to plastic surgeon Matthew Schulman.

According to Cosmopolitan, over the course of his career, plastic surgeon Matthew Schulman has examined an estimated 50,000 butts from 35 countries. And he's personally augmented more than 2,000 of them.

Dr. Schulman says your butt shape is determined by the placement of your pelvis and hip bones, the
amount of fat you have and its distribution, the size of your underlying gluteal muscles, and the way your butt muscles attach to the thigh bone. The outcome is a butt that fits into one of five categories.

And in the same way that knowing your breast shape can help you find a flattering bra fit, nailing down your butt shape can determine which underwear styles fit best.

Check out the 5 categories:

1. SQUARE:

If the line between your hip bone and outer thigh runs perpendicular to the ground, congrats, your butt is square, according to Dr. Schulman.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/05/check-out-5-different-types-of-butts-in.html

lalasticlala

Re: Check Out The 5 Different Types Of Butts In The World; Which One Is Yours? (pics by Nobody: 8:40am On May 02, 2016
2: V- SHAPE:

If the line between your pelvis and hips angles inward, your butt takes on a "V" shape from behind, according to Dr. Schulman, who says this butt shape is common among women with broad shoulders and very narrow hips.

Re: Check Out The 5 Different Types Of Butts In The World; Which One Is Yours? (pics by Nobody: 8:40am On May 02, 2016
3. A-SHAPE:

"Pear-shaped" women tend to have A-shaped butts that widen below the hip bones, according to Dr. Schulman.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The 5 Different Types Of Butts In The World; Which One Is Yours? (pics by Nobody: 8:41am On May 02, 2016
4. ROUND:

This one is pretty much self-explanatory, but mostly because you've seen this shape on Kim Kardashian, Queen Bey, and J Lo. If you want a rounder butt — which tends to be a popular sentiment among Dr. Schulman's patients — strengthening the butt muscles can give your backside "more projection" without surgical intervention.

5: UPSIDE-DOWN HEART

The ol' upside-down-heart-shaped butt is round without defying gravity. Like round booties, "it involves a curve to the outer hips, but with more volume in the lower part of the hip," Dr. Schulman explains.

Ladies, which one is yours? Guys, which one is your spec?

Re: Check Out The 5 Different Types Of Butts In The World; Which One Is Yours? (pics by ChristineC: 8:42am On May 02, 2016
Hmmmm

5 Likes

Re: Check Out The 5 Different Types Of Butts In The World; Which One Is Yours? (pics by angelTI(f): 8:42am On May 02, 2016
Re: Check Out The 5 Different Types Of Butts In The World; Which One Is Yours? (pics by finalboss1(m): 8:42am On May 02, 2016
grin A shape..so lovely...when she z tweaking.. buzz buzz
Re: Check Out The 5 Different Types Of Butts In The World; Which One Is Yours? (pics by IamOpemipo(m): 8:48am On May 02, 2016
A is my destiny..

Som1 praise the lord
Re: Check Out The 5 Different Types Of Butts In The World; Which One Is Yours? (pics by Nzepresh(f): 8:50am On May 02, 2016
Na A shape God give me ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out The 5 Different Types Of Butts In The World; Which One Is Yours? (pics by dyadeleye(m): 9:02am On May 02, 2016
Round,A, pear,Apple,mango, agbalumo, etc....!!..damn it, just gimme puna and better be good at it...
I just love them all .#GodBlessTheLadies#.
Re: Check Out The 5 Different Types Of Butts In The World; Which One Is Yours? (pics by HornyTiwa(f): 9:07am On May 02, 2016
Pear shaped embarassed
Am okay with it smiley

everyone was created specially,all shape is good

1 Like

Re: Check Out The 5 Different Types Of Butts In The World; Which One Is Yours? (pics by IamOpemipo(m): 9:16am On May 02, 2016
HornyTiwa:
Pear shaped embarassed
Am okay with it smiley

pic or... cool

1 Like

Re: Check Out The 5 Different Types Of Butts In The World; Which One Is Yours? (pics by finalboss1(m): 9:16am On May 02, 2016
Nzepresh:
cm twerk for me nah
Re: Check Out The 5 Different Types Of Butts In The World; Which One Is Yours? (pics by finalboss1(m): 9:17am On May 02, 2016
Nzepresh:
nd pic
Re: Check Out The 5 Different Types Of Butts In The World; Which One Is Yours? (pics by CaroLyner(f): 9:35am On May 02, 2016
[size=13pt]mine is number 5-upside down heart[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The 5 Different Types Of Butts In The World; Which One Is Yours? (pics by Lattop(m): 9:48am On May 02, 2016
CaroLyner:
[size=13pt]mine is number 5-upside down heart[/size]
pinshure or...
Re: Check Out The 5 Different Types Of Butts In The World; Which One Is Yours? (pics by Nobody: 10:25am On May 02, 2016
A-shape and upside down heart.( i like)
Re: Check Out The 5 Different Types Of Butts In The World; Which One Is Yours? (pics by Edybleketara: 11:07am On May 02, 2016
HornyTiwa:
Pear shaped embarassed
Am okay with it smiley

If u want d pear shaped butt coman collet it.
Re: Check Out The 5 Different Types Of Butts In The World; Which One Is Yours? (pics by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 11:38am On May 02, 2016
i ain't got no type , no
bad bitc#es is the only thing that I like grin
Re: Check Out The 5 Different Types Of Butts In The World; Which One Is Yours? (pics by youngberry001(m): 11:38am On May 02, 2016
Number4 is my sister type
Re: Check Out The 5 Different Types Of Butts In The World; Which One Is Yours? (pics by lyntiffany(f): 11:44am On May 02, 2016
Mine is Round.... Love that I have it well rounded.
Re: Check Out The 5 Different Types Of Butts In The World; Which One Is Yours? (pics by donephi(m): 11:54am On May 02, 2016
lyntiffany:
Re: Check Out The 5 Different Types Of Butts In The World; Which One Is Yours? (pics by lyntiffany(f): 11:58am On May 02, 2016
lol........was kidding about what I wrote.
Re: Check Out The 5 Different Types Of Butts In The World; Which One Is Yours? (pics by potbelly(m): 12:03pm On May 02, 2016
She told the truth... embarassed
lyntiffany:

1 Like

Re: Check Out The 5 Different Types Of Butts In The World; Which One Is Yours? (pics by swaggzo(m): 12:37pm On May 02, 2016
I HAVE A VERY GOOD PENIIS AND THATS ALL THAT MATTERS TO ME! angry
Re: Check Out The 5 Different Types Of Butts In The World; Which One Is Yours? (pics by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 02, 2016
Lol....dis op sef
Re: Check Out The 5 Different Types Of Butts In The World; Which One Is Yours? (pics by lyntiffany(f): 12:39pm On May 02, 2016
potbelly:
She told the truth... embarassed
if I said the truth why put up such a face?
Re: Check Out The 5 Different Types Of Butts In The World; Which One Is Yours? (pics by potbelly(m): 12:49pm On May 02, 2016
Lool... Well emoticons have different meanings to different people in different scenerios... For this case that one to me means damn!!!
lyntiffany:
if I said the truth why put up such a face?

1 Like

Re: Check Out The 5 Different Types Of Butts In The World; Which One Is Yours? (pics by lyntiffany(f): 1:19pm On May 02, 2016
potbelly:
Lool... Well emoticons have different meanings to different people in different scenerios... For this case that one to me means damn!!!
alright! I concur.
Re: Check Out The 5 Different Types Of Butts In The World; Which One Is Yours? (pics by player007(m): 1:41pm On May 02, 2016
OP........you better tell us wich size ya own be.
Re: Check Out The 5 Different Types Of Butts In The World; Which One Is Yours? (pics by potbelly(m): 2:13pm On May 02, 2016
Like timaya...
lyntiffany:
alright! I concur.
Re: Check Out The 5 Different Types Of Butts In The World; Which One Is Yours? (pics by nikkypearl(f): 2:36pm On May 02, 2016
everyone go they claim A" now!

bet that square shape shocked shocked
see all the posters above me asking for pics u wan use the pic buy petrol ?

team A" anyways!! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Live Mermaid Caught Live On Camera In A Little Rural Area THIS AFTERNOON / See Photos Of Men Who Transform To Women And Vice Versa / Quotes From MI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.