Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

The Chosen Daily Devotional 2nd May, 2016 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Chosen Daily Devotional 2nd May, 2016 (397 Views)

The Chosen Daily Devotional 9th May, 2016 / The BEST Place To Be Tomorrow Sunday (8th May 2016) / The Chosen Daily Devotional 3rd May, 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Chosen Daily Devotional 2nd May, 2016 by ChosenOnline: 8:49am On May 02, 2016
THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: MONDAY MAY 2ND, 2016

TEXT: Psalm 106, 136

THEME: BEHIND EVERY DARK CLOUD, THERE IS ALWAYS A SILVER LINING

MEMORY VERSE: "How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him. " (Acts 10:3 cool

This period in the history of this nation and the world in general is unarguably that of unprecedented evil and wickedness. We find ourselves in the days when everyone goes out, but not everyone returns home. We are in a society where seeing headless and badly mutilated and decomposed bodies mean little or nothing. We are in a society where robbery - whether pen or armed, is gradually becoming acceptable vocations; where bribery is never frowned at; a society replete with cultist activities.

Nevertheless, the chosen people of God remain adequately protected. God has made adequate provision for the needs of His people, For this purpose, the bible says that God anointed Jesus Christ of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power which confers upon Him the capability to go about doing good. Today, as long as you are a chosen of God be rest assured that His mercies remain non-negotiable in your life.

Sing a few praise/worship songs. Pray and thank God and then ask for forgiveness of sins and take the following prayer points.
Prayer points:
1.O thou that doest good, Father, I ask that you continue to do good in my life, in Jesus' name.

2. Every good thing that God has blessed my life with, I command you to manifest by fire, in Jesus' name.

3. Every oppression of the devil over my life; cease, in Jesus' name.

4. Every hidden sickness hiding inside my body; be healed, in Jesus' name.

5. By the power and authority of the Holy Ghost, I command every grip or hold of the enemy over my life and destiny to be loosed, in Jesus' Name.

AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA

(1) (Reply)

My Compilation Of 1975 Watchtower Quotes 2 / My People / Pushing All Responsibilities To God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.