Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

A Tribute To Freeman David - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Tribute To Freeman David (27683 Views)

One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David / Freeman David Remilekun, Are You Really Gone??? / Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Tribute To Freeman David by fratermathy(m): 2:22pm On May 02, 2016
nuelzy:
do u knw we use to attack ourselves jokingly with words at times...he was humble and really intelligent....my God!!!......what d hell happened ??

He died on Friday in his house on tragic circumstances. cry cry cry

His mom found him lying dead in his room and that was it... a potential snuffed out of existence!
Re: A Tribute To Freeman David by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:22pm On May 02, 2016
euromilion:

What difference does that make ?

Thanks for this reply, to the other guy that answered this question, well let me just ignore, what is it with Nigerians and seeing people as atheist? once you reason outside the box, once you venture to understand and live by philosophical and psychological teachings they just ask you that dumb sill question (no offence to anyone)

A lot of people reason within a limited way, never thinking outside the box, never curious to learn, all they know is religion and what they are taught at school as their course of study so anyone that thinks different is seen as an atheist, it's like peopls mind are wired and configured to just see you as abnormal if you think different, Nigerians... smh

4 Likes

Re: A Tribute To Freeman David by glossy6(f): 2:23pm On May 02, 2016
What happened?
RIP Freeman. You are now free from worries and troubles of this world
Re: A Tribute To Freeman David by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:24pm On May 02, 2016
R.I.P to the dude, he seemed like the type of guy i would have loved to be friends with, love thinkers like these, it's so sad to hear even tho i never met and neither did i know of him..

Rest In Peace beloved!!
Re: A Tribute To Freeman David by IYANGBALI: 2:25pm On May 02, 2016
kennysteve77:
Are you OK? Why not find the meaning of adieu first cos it's definitely lost in your head

Adieu Freeman... RIP
you sick for head. His name is not adieu
Re: A Tribute To Freeman David by Xslaze3xd(m): 2:26pm On May 02, 2016
DesChyko:
Freeman.. R.I.P.
Sounded like @ freemanan .. Sorry for the mention, bro.
It is the Same person, So sad we lost a gentleman
Re: A Tribute To Freeman David by IYANGBALI: 2:29pm On May 02, 2016
eleojo23:

Seriously?
Adieu means "goodbye"!
liar adieu is a name in Yoruba land

1 Like

Re: A Tribute To Freeman David by Philomath1212: 2:29pm On May 02, 2016
I wish you are still alive Freeman... cry cry cry
Rest In Peace
I love you but the wicked death didn't allow us to enjoy your life..
Re: A Tribute To Freeman David by Etizz: 2:30pm On May 02, 2016
eleojo23:

Seriously?
Adieu means "goodbye"!

U should not have replied dat person..... As big as he or she is, he or she have absolutely what Adieu means instead of asking for D meaning, he's trying to be a comedian....

RIP to d guy..... God will make u rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: A Tribute To Freeman David by DesChyko: 2:30pm On May 02, 2016
Xslaze3xd:
It is the Same person, So sad we lost a gentleman
Yes. So sad to know. Life is just somehow.
Re: A Tribute To Freeman David by donifez(m): 2:30pm On May 02, 2016
So sad we lost an intellectual. R. I. P
Re: A Tribute To Freeman David by Mopricelezz(f): 2:32pm On May 02, 2016
Rest in Peace Freeman.
Re: A Tribute To Freeman David by DoctorTim: 2:33pm On May 02, 2016
RIP. Sounds like a deep thinker. Great loss indeed.
Re: A Tribute To Freeman David by nuelzy: 2:37pm On May 02, 2016
fratermathy:

He died on Friday in his house on tragic circumstances. cry cry cry

His mom found him lying dead in his room and that was it... a potential snuffed out of existence!
too bad....just too bad......

death will never see you when u re grinding it real hard to survive....bt when flickers of hope comes in.....it strikes......nd what more....God allows it!!
Re: A Tribute To Freeman David by Donpenny(m): 2:41pm On May 02, 2016
I never knew he was a follow delsuite while alive. a library have been burnt down R.I.P bro
Re: A Tribute To Freeman David by cameeeeel(m): 2:44pm On May 02, 2016
fratermathy:
One of our chats.
RIP to him. I could see from d chat u uploaded.. He was wishing Johan cruyff peace after the death of footballer legend not knowing that he would join him in less than two months time. Such is life.
Re: A Tribute To Freeman David by level10: 2:45pm On May 02, 2016
fratermathy:
On Friday 29th April, 2016, a great intellectual, literati, philosopher and friend departed this world of strife. I got wind of the news the following day and it was difficult to react to it. I became short of words because this friend was so full of life and bubbling with ideas. I have known him all through my years as an undergraduate student and even now, he is one of the few people I can truly call my friend. I remember how we wanted to publish a philosophical book entitled "What Happened to Man?" but for certain circumstances. I remember that we did publish a poem together "How does it feel to be a Problem?" which was published by Saraba Literary Magazine in the Solitude Edition 2013/2014. I remember when we talked about postgraduate studies and its prospects. I remember that he called Sandra James an Athenian beau. I remember that he was a bossom friend, and even beyond so, to the Iwezus; Joy and Ewere. I remember he spoke well about "Blacky" Daniel Nnamani and actually did introduce me to him. I remember our chats; some of which I still have "screen-grabbed". I remember the day you graced Lillysparrow's day with Blacky. I remember our Masonic alignments and ideals. The Hobbessian state of nature. I remember... EVERYTHING!
I have not made many friends in the life but you, Freeman David II, are my friend and I'll carry your memory with me, always and forever. You are not dead! I refute this Neitzschean state of affair!
You had always been an Existentialist! A Sartrean and a believer of Kierkegaard and Hiedegger! You believed in the power of human FREEWILL in the face of nothingness, absurdity and futility. Why did you compare yourself with Sisyphus? Why did you become Tantalus? You put questions at the lips of everyone! You made me reevaluate reality all day. It was you Freeman, it was you... I am short of words, for the umpteenth time.

Alas! The traveller has returned
Like an Avatar couched with dust:
This is the final initiation.
Memento, Memento Mori:
From dust we come,
To dust we return.
"Then out spake brave Horatius,
The Captain of the Gate:
'To every man upon this earth
Death cometh soon or late.
And how can man die better
Than facing fearful odds,
For the ashes of his fathers,
And the temples of his Gods.'"

Farewell my bro. We shall meet at the Cosmic gate!

-Mathias Orhero

Omg
This guy looks very familiar ,,he looks like some guy i saw two weeks ago in bayelsa state,yenagoa, opolo secondary school precisely...please confirm!!!!
Re: A Tribute To Freeman David by fratermathy(m): 2:47pm On May 02, 2016
level10:

Omg
This guy looks very familiar ,,he looks like some guy i saw two weeks ago in bayelsa state,yenagoa, opolo secondary school precisely...please confirm!!!!

Most likely true. He works there.
Re: A Tribute To Freeman David by Swash042(m): 2:47pm On May 02, 2016
RIP Freeman
Re: A Tribute To Freeman David by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 02, 2016
RIP bro
Re: A Tribute To Freeman David by AsanwaKC(f): 2:50pm On May 02, 2016
may you find peace in the bosom of our Lord Jesus. amen..
Re: A Tribute To Freeman David by winningwinner(m): 2:52pm On May 02, 2016
I understand one thing here, that a life lived without JESUS is a vain life no matter the achievement. All men are grass, and vanity upon vanity remains vanity. My plea to everyone of us is to always think about the last day. Always make amend on time before death calls. To Freeman, it is all over, only you and I that are now here can bear record of events. Praise him from now till tomorrow, it is only time-wasting, for he hears not.
Funeral messages are for the living. If you cannot amend your ways while alive, no amount of praise-singing can do it for you. We all have only one time to live before we die, and after death, a new chapter opens for us - eternity, either with God or satan.
We can do better now by making peace with God through His Son Jesus Christ - the Saviour of the world!
Jesus is the Lord, acknowledge Him!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Tribute To Freeman David by kapai(m): 2:52pm On May 02, 2016
Rest In Peace bro....May the lord almighty make your journey a good one
Re: A Tribute To Freeman David by chocolateme(f): 3:05pm On May 02, 2016
IYANGBALI:
his name is not adieu. Stop giving out wrong info about a dead man
what is Adieu?
Re: A Tribute To Freeman David by level10: 3:05pm On May 02, 2016
fratermathy:

Most likely true. He works there.

Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw him supervising WAEC examination in the school i Served(NYSC)
I admired that black jacket he wore and told my friend i was going to ask him where he bought it...i never had the chance to talk to him.
He was very neatly dressed at all times ..He allways walked alone..May he rest in peace.what a small world..!!!!!
I wish I had talked to him...

4 Likes

Re: A Tribute To Freeman David by IYANGBALI: 3:07pm On May 02, 2016
chocolateme:
what is Adieu?
Adieu is a name of a person,animal, place or things
Re: A Tribute To Freeman David by free37: 3:07pm On May 02, 2016
Rip.
Re: A Tribute To Freeman David by chocolateme(f): 3:10pm On May 02, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Adieu is a yoruba name
i posted it from my language and it means "Farewell" those that understood it clicked like too.
So sir, hope you can stay on your lane now? Thank a lot.

4 Likes

Re: A Tribute To Freeman David by IYANGBALI: 3:11pm On May 02, 2016
Donpenny:
I never knew he was a follow delsuite
while alive.
a library have been burnt down
R.I.P bro
has
Re: A Tribute To Freeman David by IYANGBALI: 3:12pm On May 02, 2016
chocolateme:
i posted it from my language and it means "Farewell" those that understood it clicked like too.
So sir, hope you can stay on your lane now? Thank a lot.
if I see you for my lane again na to jam you o and adieu or rip go be your name tongue tongue
Re: A Tribute To Freeman David by doopsy(f): 3:41pm On May 02, 2016
IYANGBALI:
his name is not adieu. Stop giving out wrong info about a dead man

OMG shocked.... are you for real... in this century...

haba...may his soul rest in peace...

1 Like

Re: A Tribute To Freeman David by Apelex(m): 3:42pm On May 02, 2016
Rest in peace
...dearly beloved

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning / Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement / 10 Pains Of The Nigerian Bachelor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.