Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,885 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:33 AM

A Tribute To Freeman David - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Tribute To Freeman David (27628 Views)

One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David / Freeman David Remilekun, Are You Really Gone??? / Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Tribute To Freeman David by fratermathy(m): 6:58pm On May 02, 2016
dwilliams:
was he a RC

A prospective and serious lover of it. Had all things gone as planned, he would have affiliated eventually.
Re: A Tribute To Freeman David by aleshmotors: 7:54pm On May 02, 2016
Rip freeman
Re: A Tribute To Freeman David by Paulo4life(m): 8:03pm On May 02, 2016
Indeed you are an epitome of wisdom and grace Freeman David. I will miss you kid brother. May your Gentle Soul rest in peace
Re: A Tribute To Freeman David by EZENDDIGBO(m): 8:23pm On May 02, 2016
fratermathy:

Not at all. He read Philosophy and was very much influenced by the doctrines of various Philosophers but he certainly believed in God! He was a Deist!

Thanks for the condolence.
sorry for the loss. Was he the same person called freemanan on nairaland?
Mediapace:
Rip Freemanan.

The guy really loved you when he was alive,i mean IT!
Re: A Tribute To Freeman David by fuckpoverty(m): 8:26pm On May 02, 2016
rip promising young man
Re: A Tribute To Freeman David by Mediapace: 8:34pm On May 02, 2016
Yea.
EZENDDIGBO:

Re: A Tribute To Freeman David by IYANGBALI: 8:37pm On May 02, 2016
doopsy:

Olodo in the highest order... the thing is we learn everyday but when someone is basking in his ignorance... it's SMH embarassed
e pain am. God I thank you for making me to achieve my aim. Please let my comment continue to dey pain am until she hugs transformer grin grin grin

Na who learning epp? Even doopsy wey learn for school and nairaland na yam and akara she dey take am fry for oshodi tongue tongue
Re: A Tribute To Freeman David by IYANGBALI: 8:39pm On May 02, 2016
fuckpoverty:
rip promising young man
he no promise anybody o. Na so una go dey blow lie for person head. Make una no go their house say him promise una,he no promise una anything o
Re: A Tribute To Freeman David by IYANGBALI: 8:41pm On May 02, 2016
peekeny:

ohh my God! whr d hell did u came from ... u dont knw d meanin of Adieu_Shame on you.

Adieu simply means good bye.
#ODE
liar. Adieu is a name of a person animal place or thing
Re: A Tribute To Freeman David by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 02, 2016
This Is so unbelievable!!
I'm just seeing this and I can't just swallow this. I've interacted with this intelligent young man with my alternate monikers and I can say he was a really intelligent, intellectual and focused young man. RIP, freeman. RIP cry
Re: A Tribute To Freeman David by IYANGBALI: 8:45pm On May 02, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

shocked :oLawd have mercy, dude where did you creep out from?

grin grin grin grin so you don't know what the word 'adieu' means, jesus grin grin grin i'm literally rolling on the floor, kai na wa ooo
kai make una come see big lie,adieu means Jesus?which adieu means Jesus?Adieu wey him papa na herbalist you dey attach with Jesus adieu no be Christian o na muslim him be. So stop lying
Re: A Tribute To Freeman David by IYANGBALI: 8:50pm On May 02, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

lols, lmao, kai this kai won finish my stomach with laughter ooo grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy who talk say no be yoruba name, the context it was used should have triggered a thought in you to at least find out the other meaning or the school u went to, they didn't teach you that a word could be used in different context, abeg i know fit dey explain, guy expand your thinking and horizon... cheesy cheesy
Adieu is a name of a person animal place or thing
Re: A Tribute To Freeman David by IYANGBALI: 8:54pm On May 02, 2016
chocolateme:
whatever negative proclamation from you to my Nairaland space, may it shine in your life over a million times. For you shall eat the very words that proceeded out of thine mouth and heart. May your second and last sentence visit you.. Iseeee!!!!
Otua ka odi!!
hahahahaha e pain am. See as she begin dey speak in tongue

Next time when you see my moniker you go stay for your lane and mind your fokn business tongue
Re: A Tribute To Freeman David by fuckpoverty(m): 8:55pm On May 02, 2016
IYANGBALI:
he no promise anybody o. Na so una go dey blow lie for person head. Make una no go their house say him promise una,he no promise una anything o
funny u
Re: A Tribute To Freeman David by fratermathy(m): 8:56pm On May 02, 2016
EZENDDIGBO:

Yes
Re: A Tribute To Freeman David by ladychioma: 9:20pm On May 02, 2016
I feel so sad. RIP.
Re: A Tribute To Freeman David by ceeafuejay(m): 9:37pm On May 02, 2016
Storms destroys the calm of the night. Death wields a dagger ready to take souls of great men with it. Humans seem to be death's most worthy asset when it goes on a collection spree. FREEMAN is gone but his legacy lives on. I beg that God consoles Fratermathy and all the loved ones he left behind. Rest on Freeman.
Re: A Tribute To Freeman David by Cindel(f): 10:03pm On May 02, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Adieu is a name of a person,animal, place or things

In your town language or maybe ur `oriki`... "iru eyan wo leleyi gaaan"

RIP Freeman! May God give your family and frieds the fortitude to bear the loss. So sad!
Re: A Tribute To Freeman David by doopsy(f): 10:04pm On May 02, 2016
Lol ode... keep amusing yourself... aburo I am a camp... screen munched your adieu is a boy... watch yourself trend on Twitter and facebook... imp

Na who learning epp? Even doopsy wey learn for school and nairaland na yam and akara she dey take am fry for oshodi tongue tongue[/quote]
Re: A Tribute To Freeman David by Progress2468(m): 11:00pm On May 02, 2016
fratermathy:
On Friday 29th April, 2016, a great intellectual, literati, philosopher and friend departed this world of strife. I got wind of the news the following day and it was difficult to react to it. I became short of words because this friend was so full of life and bubbling with ideas. I have known him all through my years as an undergraduate student and even now, he is one of the few people I can truly call my friend. I remember how we wanted to publish a philosophical book entitled "What Happened to Man?" but for certain circumstances. I remember that we did publish a poem together "How does it feel to be a Problem?" which was published by Saraba Literary Magazine in the Solitude Edition 2013/2014. I remember when we talked about postgraduate studies and its prospects. I remember that he called Sandra James an Athenian beau. I remember that he was a bossom friend, and even beyond so, to the Iwezus; Joy and Ewere. I remember he spoke well about "Blacky" Daniel Nnamani and actually did introduce me to him. I remember our chats; some of which I still have "screen-grabbed". I remember the day you graced Lillysparrow's day with Blacky. I remember our Masonic alignments and ideals. The Hobbessian state of nature. I remember... EVERYTHING!
I have not made many friends in the life but you, Freeman David II, are my friend and I'll carry your memory with me, always and forever. You are not dead! I refute this Neitzschean state of affair!
You had always been an Existentialist! A Sartrean and a believer of Kierkegaard and Hiedegger! You believed in the power of human FREEWILL in the face of nothingness, absurdity and futility. Why did you compare yourself with Sisyphus? Why did you become Tantalus? You put questions at the lips of everyone! You made me reevaluate reality all day. It was you Freeman, it was you... I am short of words, for the umpteenth time.

Alas! The traveller has returned
Like an Avatar couched with dust:
This is the final initiation.
Memento, Memento Mori:
From dust we come,
To dust we return.
"Then out spake brave Horatius,
The Captain of the Gate:
'To every man upon this earth
Death cometh soon or late.
And how can man die better
Than facing fearful odds,
For the ashes of his fathers,
And the temples of his Gods.'"

Farewell my bro. We shall meet at the Cosmic gate!

-Mathias Orhero

JESUS !!!!

MATTHIAS, I just recalled you now, same set with Obah David

Freeman was in same class with Emeka and co

Life is indeed a small place and mysterious
Re: A Tribute To Freeman David by peekeny(m): 8:19am On May 03, 2016
IYANGBALI:
liar. Adieu is a name of a person animal place or thing
Lol ... d word 'liar' is makin me crazily laffin hia
Go to google and search for the meanin of adieu or find a dictionary (if u only u av any) and find the word 'Adieu' and arrange ur brain in the correct order.
NB; do not mispell the word- it is A - D - I - E - U
Re: A Tribute To Freeman David by EZENDDIGBO(m): 9:52am On May 03, 2016
fratermathy:

Yes
omg I respects that guy write up. Eyah rip bro
Re: A Tribute To Freeman David by IYANGBALI: 4:35pm On May 03, 2016
peekeny:

Lol ... d word 'liar' is makin me crazily laffin hia
Go to google and search for the meanin of adieu or find a dictionary (if u only u av any) and find the word 'Adieu' and arrange ur brain in the correct order.
NB; do not mispell the word- it is A - D - I - E - U
Abeg leave me jo I am hungry
Re: A Tribute To Freeman David by AmbodOfLASU: 6:43pm On May 05, 2016
fratermathy:
On Friday 29th April, 2016, a great intellectual, literati, philosopher and friend departed this world of strife. I got wind of the news the following day and it was difficult to react to it. I became short of words because this friend was so full of life and bubbling with ideas. I have known him all through my years as an undergraduate student and even now, he is one of the few people I can truly call my friend. I remember how we wanted to publish a philosophical book entitled "What Happened to Man?" but for certain circumstances. I remember that we did publish a poem together "How does it feel to be a Problem?" which was published by Saraba Literary Magazine in the Solitude Edition 2013/2014. I remember when we talked about postgraduate studies and its prospects. I remember that he called Sandra James an Athenian beau. I remember that he was a bossom friend, and even beyond so, to the Iwezus; Joy and Ewere. I remember he spoke well about "Blacky" Daniel Nnamani and actually did introduce me to him. I remember our chats; some of which I still have "screen-grabbed". I remember the day you graced Lillysparrow's day with Blacky. I remember our Masonic alignments and ideals. The Hobbessian state of nature. I remember... EVERYTHING!
I have not made many friends in the life but you, Freeman David II, are my friend and I'll carry your memory with me, always and forever. You are not dead! I refute this Neitzschean state of affair!
You had always been an Existentialist! A Sartrean and a believer of Kierkegaard and Hiedegger! You believed in the power of human FREEWILL in the face of nothingness, absurdity and futility. Why did you compare yourself with Sisyphus? Why did you become Tantalus? You put questions at the lips of everyone! You made me reevaluate reality all day. It was you Freeman, it was you... I am short of words, for the umpteenth time.

Memento, Memento Mori:
From dust we come,
To dust we return.
The Captain of the Gate:

-Mathias Orhero

There is no day I don't open and read this thread. Though I never met or saw Freeman but his writings on nairaland had so much influence on me. I learnt the word : "SAPIOSEXUAL" from him. Such a great lad. Will remember him forever.
Re: A Tribute To Freeman David by AmbodOfLASU: 6:48pm On May 05, 2016
fratermathy:

Memento, Memento Mori:
From dust we come,
To dust we return.
The Captain of the Gate:

-Mathias Orhero

There is no day I don't open and read this thread. Though I never met or saw Freeman but his writings on nairaland had so much influence on me. I learnt the word "SAPIOSEXUAL" from him. Such a great lad. Will remember him forever.
Re: A Tribute To Freeman David by AmbodOfLASU: 9:47pm On May 06, 2016
fratermathy:

Memento, Memento Mori:
From dust we come,
To dust we return.
The Captain of the Gate:

-Mathias Orhero

Give me your bbm pin bro... Or should I give u mine?
Re: A Tribute To Freeman David by fratermathy(m): 10:25pm On May 06, 2016
AmbodOfLASU:

Give me your bbm pin bro... Or should I give u mine?

Send it to my email. Literarymathy [at] gmail.com
Re: A Tribute To Freeman David by AmbodOfLASU: 11:11pm On May 14, 2016
refiner:

....sweety I can't stop crying!

apart from the death of my two elder sisters,I have never cried like dis before....his death deeply ran thru me!!

death is mean sis!!....well I don't believe he's gone!...cos I can see him!

U knew him in person?
Re: A Tribute To Freeman David by refiner(f): 11:42pm On May 14, 2016
AmbodOfLASU:

U knew him in person?
...more than in person!undecidedsad
Re: A Tribute To Freeman David by refiner(f): 11:44pm On May 14, 2016
AmbodOfLASU:

U knew him in person?
...more than in person!undecidedsad
Re: A Tribute To Freeman David by AAinEqGuinea: 5:43am On Jun 09, 2016
The first to respond to my thread goes a long way.

Guide us from the Heavens cool

Re: A Tribute To Freeman David by sparkleRed(f): 3:00pm On Jun 12, 2016
I remembered wen he uploaded his nysc pictures on Nl den RIP freeman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Pains Of The Nigerian Bachelor / "Children Inherit Their Intelligence From Their Mother Not Father" - Research / And What If She Is Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.