Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,441 members, 7,801,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Why I Said God So Loved The World!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Said God So Loved The World!!! (599 Views)

Who Said God Hasn't Got A Sense Of Humour? / HIS HOLINESS Pope Francis Said God Has Instructed Him To Revise 10 Commandments / I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Said God So Loved The World!!! by Raotito(m): 10:19am On May 02, 2016
In John 3:16. Says, For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

Re: Why I Said God So Loved The World!!! by Adebola02(m): 10:25am On May 02, 2016
Those nairaland Atheist will soon come and spoil this thread, i wonder why they are always unhappy when you talk about God, something they don't believe shouldn't bother them at all nau.
Re: Why I Said God So Loved The World!!! by Raotito(m): 4:18pm On May 03, 2016
Raotito:
In John 3:16. Says, For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

(1) (Reply)

... / Why Do Christain Women Cover Their Hair In Church? / Pray For Christians Facing Persecution In Iran.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.