Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,906 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

unbelievable see new Unlimited Things You Can Do On Your Android updated - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / unbelievable see new Unlimited Things You Can Do On Your Android updated (4900 Views)

Airtel Introduce New Unlimited Plans | Must Read / Airtel New Unlimited Night Data Subcription Code For 2017 / NTEL NG Unveils New Unlimited Data Plans And Opens More Pickup Outlets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: unbelievable see new Unlimited Things You Can Do On Your Android updated by sleeknick: 8:15pm On May 02, 2016
am here to look
Re: unbelievable see new Unlimited Things You Can Do On Your Android updated by benega: 8:22pm On May 02, 2016
newlyhere:
Ask me anything you want to know and I will show you how to get it I'm one of the good guys here
just 1 question. Which mb will u be using to upload such heavy files?
Re: unbelievable see new Unlimited Things You Can Do On Your Android updated by newlyhere(m): 8:38am On May 03, 2016
benega:
just 1 question. Which mb will u be using to upload such heavy files?
like I've said we all know our way round And I know we're in a time of data scarcity but we researchers always have a way of browsing unlimitedly trust me
Re: unbelievable see new Unlimited Things You Can Do On Your Android updated by newlyhere(m): 8:41am On May 03, 2016
sleeknick:
am here to look
don't just stand and look add me and request for anything I'm your last hope about 116 people have added me and they are all enjoying all the favour I did for them don't loss this opportunity
Re: unbelievable see new Unlimited Things You Can Do On Your Android updated by newlyhere(m): 8:42am On May 03, 2016
Everything is possible with me that I assure you all
Re: unbelievable see new Unlimited Things You Can Do On Your Android updated by newlyhere(m): 8:46am On May 03, 2016
I can teach you how to pim your android to the fullest how to port all kinds of ROMs how to upgrade to the latest android os how to transform your android into iPhone and enjoy endless wonders on your device and many more
Re: unbelievable see new Unlimited Things You Can Do On Your Android updated by sleeknick: 12:09pm On May 03, 2016
newlyhere:
don't just stand and look add me and request for anything I'm your last hope about 116 people have added me and they are all enjoying all the favour I did for them don't loss this opportunity

my last hope? seriously! plz stop flattering yourself. shoot! u don't even know me.

that's a wrong statement man. u should take that back.

trust me u don't know shit.
Re: unbelievable see new Unlimited Things You Can Do On Your Android updated by newlyhere(m): 12:25pm On May 03, 2016
sleeknick:

my last hope? seriously! plz stop flattering yourself. shoot! u don't even know me.

that's a wrong statement man. u should take that back.

trust me u don't know shit.
don't get me wrong you miss understood me but it's okay cool
Re: unbelievable see new Unlimited Things You Can Do On Your Android updated by newlyhere(m): 4:25pm On May 04, 2016
Make your request
Re: unbelievable see new Unlimited Things You Can Do On Your Android updated by newlyhere(m): 5:16pm On May 04, 2016
freedata:
guy etisalat 0.00k is working with another new settings and the mtnbis is back the one of 70 naira for 5GB is back with different settings and airtel 0.00 naira is now working and powering all apps with psiphon and simple server one of the admin on free data group shared them 3 days ago and all the group members are now downloading unlimited without money I posted screenshots but it was removed if you have telegram add this number +234802 134 8245

Or download telegram from Google play store register your number and click on this link to Join and see for your self its even free if like dey there

https:///joinchat/Bsr98Tv2wd64h5HVkDwmtQ

why not create your thread for this dont post it here please lets focus on what this topic is all about
Re: unbelievable see new Unlimited Things You Can Do On Your Android updated by Blaqqcorleone(m): 6:02pm On May 04, 2016
Gu6 u don reach here....... J***h jnr grin wink
Re: unbelievable see new Unlimited Things You Can Do On Your Android updated by dynamo007(m): 6:14pm On May 04, 2016
Blaqqcorleone:
Gu6 u don reach here....... J***h jnr grin wink
lol una knw this guy reach that extent grin
Re: unbelievable see new Unlimited Things You Can Do On Your Android updated by dynamo007(m): 6:18pm On May 04, 2016
Baddestguyp:
jra**h
lol dt guy ehn you dey im group?
Re: unbelievable see new Unlimited Things You Can Do On Your Android updated by freedata: 6:24pm On May 04, 2016
dynamo007:
lol una knw this guy reach that extent grin
the guy is very invincible grin grin grin
Re: unbelievable see new Unlimited Things You Can Do On Your Android updated by freedata: 6:25pm On May 04, 2016
dynamo007:
that guy owns half of NL I dey im group grin
Re: unbelievable see new Unlimited Things You Can Do On Your Android updated by dynamo007(m): 6:47pm On May 04, 2016
freedata:
that guy owns half of NL I dey im group grin
me sef grin na true abt that mtn stuff?
Re: unbelievable see new Unlimited Things You Can Do On Your Android updated by Baddestguyp(m): 1:42am On May 05, 2016
dynamo007:
yes oh. him get pass 10 accounts for nl
Re: unbelievable see new Unlimited Things You Can Do On Your Android updated by dynamo007(m): 3:11am On May 05, 2016
Baddestguyp:
yes oh. him get pass 10 accounts for nl
lol na true oh.....
Re: unbelievable see new Unlimited Things You Can Do On Your Android updated by Sambar(m): 10:02am On May 24, 2016
newlyhere:
we wey because of u download the plus messenger nko nd u neva reply me on plus messenger
Re: unbelievable see new Unlimited Things You Can Do On Your Android updated by swaqq(m): 12:53am On May 25, 2016
Sambar:
we wey because of u download the plus messenger nko nd u neva reply me on plus messenger
he did not reply me too. Since two weeks ago.. I then came to wonder what his advertisement is all about.
Re: unbelievable see new Unlimited Things You Can Do On Your Android updated by Sambar(m): 7:17am On May 25, 2016
swaqq:
he did not reply me too. Since two weeks ago.. I then came to wonder what his advertisement is all about.
Nd come to think of it he kept saying he has helped 106 people nd none of them has come to share their testimony....maybe Na plus messenger agent lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Samsung Gave Me The Shock Of My Life / Free Tones On Your Phones / NCC To Bar Unregistered Sim Cards By March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.