Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,166 members, 7,807,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Advise Please; What Does It Take To Startup Betting Business? Betshop - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advise Please; What Does It Take To Startup Betting Business? Betshop (824 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / Betshop With Accessories And Equipments For Sale / How To Set Up A Sports Betting Business In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Please; What Does It Take To Startup Betting Business? Betshop by ddugeri(m): 11:27am On May 02, 2016
Am intrested in starting this business of betting(i.e bet9ja, nairabet, merrybet or any other) pls which will u advice me to go into and what and what do i need??
Re: Advise Please; What Does It Take To Startup Betting Business? Betshop by tempest01(m): 11:38am On May 02, 2016
I'm into parknbet...I have nairabet but I've not utilized it....park and bet is web-based and more user friendly (in my opinion).

I've not tried others.

Things I'll advice for a smooth operation.

1. Obviously a shop space
2. A laptop for a start....I'll advice one with good battery. If possible have a back up battery.
3. A thermal printer
4. A generator
5. I strongly advice a UPS for startups...you cannot afford running your gen 247. You use your laptop battery power to play games, and then turn on ups to print ticket.
6. I advice you have your own printer to print fixtures. A laserjet. Samsung m2020 on konga is cheap. You need to learn how to refill it yourself to cut cost.
7. Internet connection is needed....my advice is to get an android phone and use the hotspot. Turn off Windows update in the laptop and try to limit using the data for trivial issues. Remember to password protest your hotspot.
8. A monitor to display clients games while playing

9. A tv if possible...to virtual games and others(more money)

With these, you are good to start....not forgetting the carpentry, electrical and others

You should have about 300,000 budget to kick off

1 Like

Re: Advise Please; What Does It Take To Startup Betting Business? Betshop by Peacetemi: 11:39am On May 02, 2016
Nairabet is the biggest, thats what i think though. You can log on to their website to find out how to be an affiliate.

1 Like

Re: Advise Please; What Does It Take To Startup Betting Business? Betshop by ddugeri(m): 11:54am On May 02, 2016
tempest01:
I'm into parknbet...I have nairabet but I've not utilized it....park and bet is web-based and more user friendly (in my opinion).

I've not tried others.

Things I'll advice for a smooth operation.

1. Obviously a shop space
2. A laptop for a start....I'll advice one with good battery. If possible have a back up battery.
3. A thermal printer
4. A generator
5. I strongly advice a UPS for startups...you cannot afford running your gen 247. You use your laptop battery power to play games, and then turn on ups to print ticket.
6. I advice you have your own printer to print fixtures. A laserjet. Samsung m2020 on konga is cheap. You need to learn how to refill it yourself to cut cost.
7. Internet connection is needed....my advice is to get an android phone and use the hotspot. Turn off Windows update in the laptop and try to limit using the data for trivial issues. Remember to password protest your hotspot.
8. A monitor to display clients games while playing

9. A tv if possible...to virtual games and others(more money)

With these, you are good to start....not forgetting the carpentry, electrical and others

You should have about 300,000 budget to kick off
Thanks bro...i really do appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Business Plan And Proposal For Cashew Nuts Trading... Local And Export / "South Africa And Nigeria, Which Should Be The Largest Economy? / Manufacturing Of Aluminum Ceiling Tile & Strip Ceiling Panel By Sinoceiling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.