Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,610 members, 7,801,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

2 Different Data Sub Plans For The Same Line In The Same Month; Is It Proper?2 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 2 Different Data Sub Plans For The Same Line In The Same Month; Is It Proper?2 (1192 Views)

Nigerians To Pay More For Calls And Data Sub Soon- 250MB N1000 Calls Char N1/sec / Etisalat Introduces Timely Based Data Plans For Unlimited Browsing And Streaming / Cheapest Data Plans For Android, IOS And PC Users In April 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2 Different Data Sub Plans For The Same Line In The Same Month; Is It Proper?2 by WaZoBiaLander: 1:29pm On May 02, 2016
I USE AN ANDROID PHONE AND A GLO LINE. I RECENTLY STARTED DOING THE NORMAL GLO INTERNET SUBSCRIPTION, AFTER I WAS UNABLE TO CONTINUE WITH THE BLACKBERRY INTERNET SUBSCRIPTION ANDROID USERS DO. I PREVIOUSLY DID THAT OF #3,000 FOR 6GIG BUT FORGOT TO CANCEL THE AUTO RENEWAL BEFORE MY ACCOUNT WAS CREDITED. I DIDN'T REALISE MY DATA PLAN HAD BEEN AUTO RENEWED UNTIL I SUBSCRIBED FOR THAT OF #4,000 - 9GIG DATA PLAN, THAT WAS WHEN I RECEIVED THE ALERTS FOR BOTH THE AUTO RENEWAL AND THE NEW SUBSCRIPTION, DOUBLE-CHARGING ME AND LEAVING ME WITH EXCESS DATA I CAN'T EXHAUST IN A MONTH.

I CALLED GLO CUSTOMER CARE 121, I WAS ASKED TO CANCEL THE AUTO RENEW AND CALL ANOTHER HELP SERVICE 444 THAT HANDLES REVERTS. I CALLED 444 AND WAS DIRECTED TO SEND A MAIL TO 3gsupport@gloworld.com. I DID THAT AND COPIED customercare@gloworld.com,, ASKING THEM TO REVERT ANY OF MY SUBSCRIPTIONS AND RE-CREDIT MY ACCOUNT. I GOT A REPLY SAYING:

Dear Sir/Ma,
With reference to your request, we write to inform you that we may not be able to accede to your request as both plans have been merged.
We advise that you kindly make use of both plans. All inconveniencies are regretted.

IS IT PROPER OR NORMAL TO HAVE TWO DIFFERENT DATA PLANS ON ONE SIM/IN ONE LINE IN THE SAME MONTH WITHOUT THE FIRST DATA PLAN EXPIRING OR EXHAUSTING? DOES DATA PLAN/INTERNET SUBSCRIPTION REVERT WORK...ESPECIALLY WITH GLO?

JUST WANT TO KNOW
Re: 2 Different Data Sub Plans For The Same Line In The Same Month; Is It Proper?2 by DesChyko: 1:35pm On May 02, 2016
I can remember an information on GloWorld website stating clearly that you can run up to 5 data plans simultaneously on their network. Almost five or six years ago. Immediately I saw this topic, Glo network came to my mind.
Re: 2 Different Data Sub Plans For The Same Line In The Same Month; Is It Proper?2 by WaZoBiaLander: 12:29pm On May 03, 2016
WOW!!! Guess it's still functional. Anyway, I've decided to accept it while looking for ways to exhaust the whole data before it expires. Perhaps, I'll have to do the "share or gift" with/to someone. Thanks for the info

(1) (Reply)

The Latest Infinix Hot S X521 Is Already Breaking Records / How Or Where To Unlock Spectranet Modem (LTE CPE E5172) / Glo Indeed Grandmasters Of Worst Network In Nigeria- Total Blackout Redeem Lotto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.