Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,862 members, 7,806,433 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital (59735 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) / Teebillz Swims With His Son, Jamil. Fans React (Photos) / Throwback: Tiwa And Teebillz, Toke And Maje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by WildChild00(m): 4:23pm On May 02, 2016
Na wa oooooo
Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by OkoAnike(m): 4:24pm On May 02, 2016
ireneony:
why are people so cruel angry
I pity him...poor teebillz.

Tiwa just murder this man cry.....

The act of cruelty start from him when he went on social media to made public what is private to their life, hoping to harm the innocent woman with Her past... Huuummm.

The pit a man dug for another man has finally turn out to be his own, enjoy ur d rest of the week my dear.

10 Likes

Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by Airforce1(m): 4:24pm On May 02, 2016
So he has no house of his own
Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 02, 2016
I just hope TB don't commit suicide now..d embarrassment z getting too much angry angry
Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by macaranta(m): 4:25pm On May 02, 2016
Haha...endtime mum
Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by AMI3(m): 4:25pm On May 02, 2016
TB my guy this is your test period go out there and show to the world that it is not over yet with you. Don't give up. I know you can still make it.

5 Likes

Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by toyeanlawlah(f): 4:25pm On May 02, 2016
blitz1:
Mama got o chill. But Banky ya mum should not Control you o.

If na you, se you fit allow your
pikin mingle with person wey dem don kill.........(the nigga has already been killed, na just empty body him dey carry up and down). Banky's mum won't want any stain on her son

2 Likes

Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by dare2differ: 4:27pm On May 02, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

No, he does not need ''true love''.

He needs to face the consequences of his actions.....and be humbled by them.

When some of us jokers tell people ''Don't sleep around'' and ''A real man takes care of his children''....we get knocked as prudes. But there is a cold reason why sleeping around, doing drugs, etc ...in other words committing sin....leads to more problems than it can solve.

Mr Teebillz now has children by three different women. Can he take care of them? And I don't mean financially.

My dad is not perfect. But I am thankful he was around for me and my siblings childhood...and is still around for our adulthood. If he was not ''around'''....God knows where I would be.

And let's be fair. You that is mocking Tiwa....would you agree if your partner/spouse of the opposite sex had babies with other people....while pretending to be loyal to you? Is your concept of loyalty so flexible as to accept cheating in other couples....except when it affects you.?

Abeg....babymamaisim, and sleeping around might be fun.But the hurt caused can take years to resolve.
u

I love you. I wish some of our young men think like this. Some men think that they get away with being a father of all nations but it doesn't end well especially if at the end of the day, he has little or nothing to offer them. The scars will always be there. The kids will remember the father that wasn't there.

Same goes to babymamas.

7 Likes

Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by khalhokage(m): 4:27pm On May 02, 2016
He can come and squat with me o! if he go whisper give me where that 40 milla fall enter.

1 Like

Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 02, 2016
cocktopuss:

You directed it to a whole tribe.... You should know generalizations make you look like a slowpoke to be fair.
Animal! Out of the 2,500 tribes of this country no where in an encyclopedia can I find the tribe 'yellowbar'. Go play in the rain if you've nothing useful doing.

1 Like

Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by NaLaugh: 4:29pm On May 02, 2016
How does a grown man have his mom decide who he can/can not associate with? Are you 5 years old?

3 Likes

Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by 9jatatafo(m): 4:30pm On May 02, 2016
Secrets and scandals

1 Like

Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by Wanimoh: 4:31pm On May 02, 2016
This TB guy whether Na tuberculosis Na wao! He is a serious gold digger o. I was empathising with the guy but not anymore. He deserves all dat he's getting. Where is edible caterer Na? Over to you he's homeless now. Knock out day in day out... grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by OkoAnike(m): 4:31pm On May 02, 2016
adrainuche:
When he finally commits suicide all of u will now reat abi ... SMH

Op, u are in Nigeria, death means nothing to Nigerian... Huuummm.
After his death life continue, it is better he stay and fight the fire he ignite on him self by first taking their private life to public.

1 Like

Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by Shortyy(f): 4:32pm On May 02, 2016
aflyingbird:
Tiwa fvcned his life up? u must be very silly. was it tiwa who told him to cheat on her n hv different babies wiv different women ? was it Tiwa who told him to rant on his ig insulting her , her mother, Don Jazzy , Dr Sid, Tuface, his own dad?? was it Tiwa who told banky's mom to kick him out of banky's life? Tunji fvcked up his own life , no one did it for him buh himself

I'm not gonna throw tantrums with you, woman. Idk who's at fault and I have no fvcks to give. She messed up when she granted that effing interview. Anyways, this is my opinion, you're entitled to yours. So don't come up here and call Me names OK? Oya bye.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by toyeanlawlah(f): 4:32pm On May 02, 2016
You see now.......
When we talk now they will say our mouth dey smell.
Guys should ALWAYS beware of a WOMAN'S WRATH(even if na small girl). That small girl can do the unthinkable.......
Teebillz thought he was TARNISHING Tiwa's image and career, but unfortunately, Tiwa ended up KILLING him ALIVE!!! Whether her cry was real or fake; whether all she said was scripted or not, she don win the dude.
I think guys should learn from this.......

3 Likes

Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by MPVGoddess: 4:33pm On May 02, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

No, he does not need ''true love''.

He needs to face the consequences of his actions.....and be humbled by them.

When some of us jokers tell people ''Don't sleep around'' and ''A real man takes care of his children''....we get knocked as prudes. But there is a cold reason why sleeping around, doing drugs, etc ...in other words committing sin....leads to more problems than it can solve.

Mr Teebillz now has children by three different women. Can he take care of them? And I don't mean financially.

My dad is not perfect. But I am thankful he was around for me and my siblings childhood...and is still around for our adulthood. If he was not ''around'''....God knows where I would be.

And let's be fair. You that is mocking Tiwa....would you agree if your partner/spouse of the opposite sex had babies with other people....while pretending to be loyal to you? Is your concept of loyalty so flexible as to accept cheating in other couples....except when it affects you.?

Abeg....babymamaisim, and sleeping around might be fun.But the hurt caused can take years to resolve.

Lots of sense

1 Like

Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by Kobicove(m): 4:33pm On May 02, 2016
That TeeBillz guy is a negative influence. No reasonable mother would stand by and watch her son fratenise with him!

3 Likes

Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by NaLaugh: 4:34pm On May 02, 2016
JonSnow:
Who else is tired of this nonsense?

tiwa this, tiwa that. Ah ah! It's enough abeg!! angry

Every media and quasi-media platform will milk the crap out of any story until the next one comes along. That's just the obnoxious vicious cycle of our 24-hour "news" world.
Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by olagamalin(m): 4:34pm On May 02, 2016
List of Bills Tiwa Savage pays:

Light bills
Grocery bills
Maintenance bills
Water bills
Shopping bills
Teebillz

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 02, 2016
Teblizz ur own don finish for life better kill yourself
Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by SleekAboki: 4:40pm On May 02, 2016
Guys in Lagos should rally round and secure Tunji first before he hurts himself.His life is more important.

1 Like

Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by Arielle: 4:42pm On May 02, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

Yep...and I am sure you would be glad when you find out that your spouse has children for others....and has borrowed N50million without telling you. And does drugs into the bargain.

Trust is important.

Oh and also tried to ruin you by calling you a ho who slept with everyone and a bad uncaring wife. Yeah Tiwa should really have kept quiet and let her baby boy of a husband wipe the floor with her. She should have been the bigger man (!!) while nigerians abused her and called her all kinds of names. I mean, to what extent is it okay to spoon feed a grown a.s.s. man who tried to Zap. you up to boot?! It's called defending yourself AND getting even and Teebillz got served.

5 Likes

Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by abbey621(m): 4:42pm On May 02, 2016
You people can believe anything! Typical blogger crap,they joined two stories together in order to create a pyramid effect. See how the uninteresting story is supplemented with a more tragic and interesting story at the end meanwhile the topic has nothing to do with the first story. Anyways are we to believe at mid 30s that Banky W is still controlled by his mother? Or that his mom had nothing better to do than to watch Tiwa's interview?
Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 02, 2016
darkenkach:
Who are his parent? Fine boi nah scam.
You is cold cheesy grin
Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by Nayok(m): 4:45pm On May 02, 2016
Let mrs Wellington tell her son to get married

3 Likes

Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by Samandgrace(m): 4:46pm On May 02, 2016
doyinisaac:
So one of his baby mamas is 50yrs old which means she is older than him with at least 5yrs...hmmm why do I have this feeling that teebillz was going into relationships purely for financial gains...
Saying that might not be far from the truth.
Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by josite: 4:46pm On May 02, 2016
teebliz should check into unilag guest house studio room at only 6k per nite and stay the for a month and use the lagoon front space to meditate and pray and reorganise himself. staying with any body is not good for him at this point .He should be a man and be strong and the storms will blow over.tiwa is not too wrong but with good
counsel ,she ought not to have sacked him outright.I guess they didn't sign a contract. both of them lacked discretion,d adulteress label will stick to tiwa.
and the cocaine addict label will stick to teebliz.let me know if he wants the unilag guest house accommodation. pls

2 Likes

Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by madjune(m): 4:51pm On May 02, 2016
I don't blame Banky'S mom.

She just employed her old age wisdom but albeit, a bit late.

It's good for Banky to help a friend in desperate times...but, Tiwa has already murdered this man.

The TeeBillz reputation that's out in the public has the potential of killing the good image of anybody he's seen with now.

Any close friend of a drug user or dealer is never far from the game.
Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by byvan03: 4:54pm On May 02, 2016
He nailed himself, he deserves no pity. He that kills by the media shall die by the media.

2 Likes

Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by baffabulous(m): 4:55pm On May 02, 2016
Shortyy:
Thank you Tiwa for fvcking this man's life up. Don't forget to pray for him like you said.
no worry,,,,anoda man go soon Bleep u up!!!
Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by Janeyinspires(f): 4:57pm On May 02, 2016
olagamalin:
List of Bills Tiwa Savage pays:

Light bills
Grocery bills
Maintenance bills
Water bills
Shopping bills
Teebillz

Kikikikiki....Now she's tired of paying the 'Teebillz'.
She's going for 'Tee-Farewell'.

Really,being a celebrity doesn't give anyone the right to call wrong right,neither is it a license to turn someone into a babymama,become a babymama or father of all nations.

When these kids start asking about there father,what do you tell them?
#Child abuse in disguise!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) / King Power To Sign Davido For $100 Million. PHOTOS & VIDEO / Bobrisky Shares'Sexy' Photo, His Bulge Noticed By Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.