Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,101 members, 7,807,309 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press. (9999 Views)

Let's Handle Herdsmen And Farmer's Violence With Open Mind - VP Osinbajo Says / Sultan To Buhari: Take Firm Action On Herdsmen And Farmers Clashes / Counter Thread: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press By Omenka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press. by chigoizie7(m): 3:46pm On May 02, 2016
omenka:
And you in your haste to condemn, went ahead to try to juxtapose an child's judgement with that of a fully grown adult "eye witness"!!

Brovo, bravo!!

You just succeeded in confirming some of the suspicions of persons who won't just analyse the issue on its face value.

I doff my hat for you sir.

Since u think a child's judgment on event is irrelevant, then bringing it to these trash u wrote up there is so foolish on your person.

Since u can't bank on a child's judgement, why can't u consider an adults of today(face value)?

I asked u a question on the comment u mentioned, watch d video therein and tell me the woman's (adult) judgment on any fulani whenever she sees or hear about them.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press. by asha80(m): 3:48pm On May 02, 2016
omenka:
Regarding the knotty Grazing Reserve bill, I had this interesting idea I'd like to share.

Igbos, for instance, are known to be adept at commerce. Give them a cent today and they give you a dollar the next day. I was thinking, instead of getting too emotional about the bill trying to put it down with an emotional "they are attempting to take our lands" wail, why don't we suggest that areas across the country be specifically earmarked for Igbos to build shops and carry out their commerce?? cheesy. Think about it, if NASS rejects such a proposal, then they wouldn't even have the moral right to contemplate a grazing bill- and that cleverly KILLS IT without much noise- simple.

We need to be smart about these things.
unfortunately for you Igbo traders unlike the Fulani herdsmen throw money around and dont look for free land to do business..so even if a city or community decides to set aside a land for Igbo traders to build shops ( dont see that happening anywhere anyway since locals also are interested in Igbos parting with their money for land) it will not stop the capitalistic ones in that town or communities from parting with their land not set aside for igbos shops because they also will want the Igbo money..it is simply biz...fulani herdsmen I am not sure are too interested in paying for land and grazing only on that land

10 Likes

Re: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press. by DickTator1: 3:52pm On May 02, 2016
Some one is scared stiff of the Fulanis... grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press. by omenka(m): 3:53pm On May 02, 2016
asha80:
unfortunately for you Igbo traders unlike the Fulani herdsmen throw money around and dont look for free land to do business..so even if a city or community decides to set aside a land for Igbo traders to build shops ( dont see that happening anywhere anyway since locals also are interested in Igbos parting with their money for land) it will not stop the capitalistic ones in that town or communities from parting with their land not set aside for igbos shops because they also will want the Igbo money..it is simply biz...fulani herdsmen I am not sure are too interested in paying for land and grazing only on that land
That is the reason why I said if the Senators can't accept such a proposal, they can/will no longer talk about some damn grazing bill and the matter would effectively be put to rest.
Re: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press. by OBAFEMIawolowo: 3:55pm On May 02, 2016
omenka:
All the ammo they have are insults, insults, and more insults.

A little display of intelligent engagement, impossible.
I don't think you know better than the global organization that tagged Fulani herdsmen to be terrorists. The modus operandi of the herdsmen doesn't speak otherwise, thereby making your epistle highly inconsequential.

I didnt even read it, I stopped reading your chronicle after you mentioned middlebelt and southwest withoutmentioning southeast.

7 Likes

Re: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press. by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 02, 2016
My view is that attributing support of pmb and this administration to the invasion of the so called " fulani herdsmen" is a stalking horse for the so called " Islamic agenda" argument. Where did these herdsmen suddenly appear from? Who arms them? Who do they sell cows to- is it the same people they kill?

The question to be asked is " whose interests do these events serve, especially so early in this admin's life? Why is this happening at the very same time that the BH threat is receding? Things are often not what they appear to be.

We all have our biases but this should not blind us from asking ourselves hard and searching questions.

Nigeria belongs to us all and we should beware of fifth columnists who profit from disorder, suspicion the break down of relationships and society

2 Likes

Re: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press. by BeardedMeat(m): 4:03pm On May 02, 2016
omenka:

It amazes how emotional you get when given a dose of your own medicine! Everyday you come here insulting people who don't agree with you but you are usually the first to press the red button when you are paid back!

See how hateful and caustic your mumu post is and then you want those whom you love to hate reward you with a pat!
You can write your trash from now till tomorrow, you can also call out all your fellow zombies on NL, it won't change the fact that Fulani herdsmen are currently the 4th deadliest terrorist group in the world and anybody who dines with them with or without a long spoon does so at his own peril!

I started shaking my head where you said even if one idoma boy is killed by fulani herdsmen, it is not enough reason to declare them persona non grata! You have thereby justified the annihilation of a village because one villager killed the animal grazing on his farmland!

Now let me help you out;
Att: mynd44

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press. by MirabelArode(f): 4:07pm On May 02, 2016
OBAFEMIawolowo:
I don't think you know better than the global organization that tagged Fulani herdsmen to be terrorists. The modus operandi of the herdsmen doesn't speak otherwise, thereby making your epistle highly inconsequential.

I didnt even read it, I stopped reading your chronicle after you mentioned middlebelt and southwest withoutmentioning southeast.

We know why he did that. Even though the South east is not interested in anyone crying for them.

Again, the trashy write up is meant for the latrine at best. He should stick to shouting 'Ipod' all over the place and begging everyone to tag IPOB 'terrorists'. Writing lenghty article is obviously not his forte.

People don't zombie their way into acquiring superb writing talents.grin grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press. by DickTator1: 4:08pm On May 02, 2016
Is part of the condition of working for the APC never to go against the party even if your own people are massacred?

cc: omenka

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press. by wowmenow: 4:08pm On May 02, 2016
BeardedMeat:
It amazes how emotional you get when given a dose of your own medicine! Everyday you come here insulting people who don't agree with you but you are usually the first to press the red button when you are paid back!

See how hateful and caustic your mumu post is and then you want those whom you love to hate reward you with a pat!
You can write your trash from now till tomorrow, you can also call out all your fellow zombies on NL, it won't change the fact that Fulani herdsmen are currently the 4th deadliest terrorist group in the world and anybody who dines with them with or without a long spoon does so at his own peril!

I started shaking my head where you said even if one idoma boy is killed by fulani herdsmen, it is not enough reason to declare them persona non grata! You have thereby justified the annihilation of a village because one villager killed the animal grazing on his farmland!

Now let me help you out;
Att: mynd44

even other zombies like him are avoiding this thread

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press. by DickTator1: 4:09pm On May 02, 2016
[size=13pt]Who drove Omenka away from his own thread?[/size]

grin grin grin grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press. by donguutti: 4:09pm On May 02, 2016
Omenka, this post lacks all objectivity and is a good example of emotional childish thinking,

You wrote about Vanguard and their warnings,Did vanguard issue a similar warning before the Uzo uwani attack?
Yes, did the security agencies respond ,No ,....Nigerians lost their lives and You think that Vanguard is causing
problems...No ...Sir,they are trying to prevent death and domino-effect violence.

On the Labeling of fulani Herdmen,is it right? No ,is it necessary? YES, we have seen Violence unleashed by people
affiliated to the said tribe time ,without number from plateau,Benue, Nassarawa, adamawa, kaduna ,enugu
are you saying all those communities are wrong about the people who murdered their Kin,can you prove this?
If the DSS can identify corpses in aba as Hausa-Fulani, why can we not refer to Fulani killers.

I know you have read the recent reprisal propaganda in Nassarawa, and the fulani leader generalized the attackers
as Agatu Youths,have you, Northern Governors,JNI and the sultan criticized Him or is he above criticism.If we continue
burying our heads in the Sand, something more violent would come, up

Have you noticed ,that all "attacks" against the Fulani (from Boko to Nassarawa) are reported by the Ardo(leaders)
and never Corroborated by the security agencies,what are they playing at?

8 Likes

Re: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press. by DickTator1: 4:11pm On May 02, 2016
wowmenow:

even other zombies like him are avoiding this thread

he even cc all the zombies but no zombie came grin grin grin grin grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press. by fogho198: 4:11pm On May 02, 2016
omenka need a good slap to re-format his brain.I don't know why some people in the middle berth have refused to have sense.

12 Likes

Re: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press. by Candyrain(m): 4:11pm On May 02, 2016
omenka:
Regarding the knotty Grazing Reserve bill, I had this interesting idea I'd like to share.

Igbos, for instance, are known to be adept at commerce. Give them a cent today and they give you a dollar the next day. I was thinking, instead of getting too emotional about the bill trying to put it down with an emotional "they are attempting to take our lands" wail, why don't we suggest that areas across the country be specifically earmarked for Igbos to build shops and carry out their commerce?? cheesy. Think about it, if NASS rejects such a proposal, then they wouldn't even have the moral right to contemplate a grazing bill- and that cleverly KILLS IT without much noise- simple.

We need to be smart about these things.

Blah blah blah blah... the same Igbos u love to hate, can't u just leave them out of ur trash of a write up? U've done a good job so far avoiding to mention them in ur op, how about u keep dat on?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press. by wowmenow: 4:12pm On May 02, 2016
DickTator1:
[size=13pt]Who drove Omenka away from his own thread?[/size]

grin grin grin grin grin

this guy you wicked ohh grin grin grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press. by DickTator1: 4:15pm On May 02, 2016
fogho198:
omenka need a good slap to re-format his brain.I don't know why some people in the middle berth have refused to have sense.

There are other middlebeltans who arent zombies. You can't use Omenka to judge the whole of middle belt.

19 Likes

Re: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press. by Clerverley2(m): 4:15pm On May 02, 2016
A Fulani guy translated this Video for me and confirmed they were Fulanis on their way to lunch an attack.

12 Likes

Re: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press. by BeardedMeat(m): 4:17pm On May 02, 2016
omenka:
That is the reason why I said if the Senators can't accept such a proposal, they can/will no longer talk about some damn grazing bill and the matter would effectively be put to rest.
I think what you should do in this regard is to tell the senator from your zone to sponsor a bill demanding for N3m as compensation to those who lost lives and properties in agatu, if they accent, we IGBOS will support the grazing bill and if they don't, then we IGBOS will be justified to reject the muderous bill!
Re: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press. by DickTator1: 4:17pm On May 02, 2016
But why is omenka running from his own thread?

Is it because of what we said regarding him not writing same epistle when his own people were massacred?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press. by 9japride(m): 4:18pm On May 02, 2016
omenka:

[color=#006600][/color]

U r very mischievous fellow and an element of chaos. U just dey set trap for Mods to ban people. Continue

11 Likes

Re: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press. by OBAFEMIawolowo: 4:19pm On May 02, 2016
Candyrain:

Blah blah blah blah... the same Igbos u love to hate, can't u just leave them out of ur trash of a write up? U've done a good job so far avoiding to mention them in ur op, how about u keep dat on?
that guy omenka is a chronic hater of southeast, this is why nothing from him will be taken seriously, he can't even shield his hate for southeast in his OP. If hecan mention southwest that hasnt experienced any severe Fulani attack without mentioning southeast, it goes a long way to explain how he cares less about the scores of people murdered in Uzo-uwani.

9 Likes

Re: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press. by wowmenow: 4:20pm On May 02, 2016
DickTator1:

he even cc all the zombies but no one came grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press. by haliruali(m): 4:21pm On May 02, 2016
Im against any form violence or mass murder. Yes! The press. They contribute a lot in escalating any incidence jst to make money. And then d tribal bigots r always on set 2 escalate it d more. .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press. by DickTator1: 4:22pm On May 02, 2016
Question: How many threads did omenka open when Fulanis were running riot in Benue?

Answer: None

Question How many threads do you see omenka when the topic is about marauding Fulanis in Benue

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press. by Candyrain(m): 4:24pm On May 02, 2016
I guess what he meant was dat all the reported incidents of killings never happened. They were all fabricated tales just to taint the saintly imagine of his President.

wowmenow:

how do you wnt people to engage you when what you write is senseless without summary.

whats the summary of your article are you saying its not fulani that attacked agatu people

if you are saying its people from chad and niger that came to attack the Agatu people as the sultan and northern governors said, then Buhari should be impeached for allowing foreigners to kill Nigerians like chicken

8 Likes

Re: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press. by omenka(m): 4:26pm On May 02, 2016
OBAFEMIawolowo:

@ bold: That was an oversight when I was editing. My bad. Its has been fixed.

As per the international body you talked about- can I hold you to your word?? Can we say their opinion is totally indisputable?? Do we agree we WILL ALWAYS accept whatever they say as truth regardless of how unpalatable they are??

Let's for the purpose of argument agree to wha they said- does it then mean that all attacks carried out by herdsmen are done by Fulani herdsmen

Are ALL drug related offences committed by the people general public imagines are most notorious for such crimes??

Do you see the flaw in your logic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press. by omenka(m): 4:27pm On May 02, 2016
DickTator1:

Is part of the condition of working for the APC never to go against the party even if your own people are massacred?

cc: omenka
I do not work for anybody oga.

Face topic jor. These una jabs dey boring.

1 Like

Re: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press. by Candyrain(m): 4:28pm On May 02, 2016
OBAFEMIawolowo:
that guy omenka is a chronic hater of southeast, this is why nothing from him will be taken seriously, he can't even shield his hate for southeast in his OP. If hecan mention southwest that hasnt experienced any severe Fulani attack without mentioning southeast, it goes a long way to explain how he cares less about the scores of people murdered in Uzo-uwani.

And when u make him know how deluded and hypocritical he is, he runs to myndd like a cry baby dat he is

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press. by DickTator1: 4:28pm On May 02, 2016
[s]
omenka:
@ bold: That was an oversight when I was editing. My bad. Its has been fixed.

As per the international body you talked about- can I hold you to your word?? Can we say their opinion is totally indisputable?? Do we agree we WILL ALWAYS accept whatever they say as truth regardless of how unpalatable they are??

Let's for the purpose of argument agree to wha they said- does it then mean that all attacks carried out by herdsmen are done by Fulani herdsmen

Are ALL drug related offences committed by the people general public imagines are most notorious for such crimes??

Do you see the flaw in your logic
[/s]

But where the other zombies you called?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press. by iykopy: 4:28pm On May 02, 2016
when u have 2 many dafts on NL, this is what u get as topic of enlightenment. when i was schooling far back in 2000, i saw with my own eyes a fulani man bearing AK47 in enugu state on my way to ozalla junction. let the op keep living in denial. that was how bokoharam started, they told us that bokoharam were xtians bombing their churches in the north, today the case is different.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press. by omenka(m): 4:29pm On May 02, 2016
DickTator1:
Question: How many threads did omenka open when Fulanis were running riot in Benue?

Question How many threads do you see omenka when the topic is about marauding Fulanis in Benue

Oga, this shiiit is overused and stale. Find something else.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'PDP Not A Threat At All In 2019' - APC Boasts / Gunmen Kidnap Construction Workers In Ondo / Foreign, Local Investors Storm Gombe For First Summit As Inuwa Assures Of Safety

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.