Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Blackberry CEO John Chen Wants To Give You A Blackberry Device For Free - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry CEO John Chen Wants To Give You A Blackberry Device For Free (1063 Views)

What Was Found Inside A Blackberry Playbook Charger / How To Make Your Whatsapp Work On A Blackberry 10 Device / See The Receipt A Nairalanders Dad Bought A Blackberry 8520 In 2011. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackberry CEO John Chen Wants To Give You A Blackberry Device For Free by TechPill: 3:22pm On May 02, 2016
Blackberry CEO John Chen is giving out Blackberry device every month to any one who love to have the Blackberry phone. This GiveAway is open to all Blackberry fans.

John Chen announced this on his Twitter page that he will be picking a "Blackberry Fan of the month" every 1st of every month. In order for you to win you will have to tweet @ him on how Blackberry has helped you every day. Below are his tweet.

1/4 I’ll be picking a #BBFOTM [@BlackBerry Fan Of The Month] on the 1st of each month

What are you waiting for follow the Blackberry CEO on his twitter handle @JohnChen and tweet on how blackberry has been helpful to you if you are a true fan of blackberry.

@DanMac2014 wins the first giveAway from the blackberry CEO, Here is what DanMac tweeted that won him the Blackberry Passport.

"Lovin' @blackberry, @twitter & how they keep me updated with today's news. Gonna give a shout out to tomorrow's #MillkenConference.

Are you a true Fan of Blackberry? What do you think about this GiveAway.

Source: http://www.techpill.net/2016/05/blackberry-ceo-john-chen-wants-to-give.html

[img]http://3.bp..com/-lBcuzVNbhPM/VydDROe5icI/AAAAAAAAA2Y/KgR5ivDAFjQB0wkW2mD5yE1KDa6kS9rBwCK4B/s1600/John%2Bchen%2Bfree%2Bblackberry%2Bgiveaways.jpg[/img]

seun, lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Blackberry CEO John Chen Wants To Give You A Blackberry Device For Free by TechPill: 3:22pm On May 02, 2016
[size=16][url=http://www.techpill.net/search/label/Tech%20Gist]Get All The latest Blackberry Gist And Tips On How To Win This Blackberry GiveAway from John Chen[/url][/size]
Re: Blackberry CEO John Chen Wants To Give You A Blackberry Device For Free by abujaticket: 3:26pm On May 02, 2016
Good
Re: Blackberry CEO John Chen Wants To Give You A Blackberry Device For Free by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 02, 2016
Wow, oya make I run go tweet oo gringrin

Where's lalasticlala my darling sad
Re: Blackberry CEO John Chen Wants To Give You A Blackberry Device For Free by Jazzlite: 3:46pm On May 02, 2016
I hate that brand with a passion, tried iphone... but had to switch to android for total freedom.
Re: Blackberry CEO John Chen Wants To Give You A Blackberry Device For Free by Baroba(m): 2:52am On May 03, 2016
Not surprised, since no one is buying it...

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Is Forcing Android Users To Download Messenger App For Conversations / . / Hands-On Review On Infinix Hot 4 Loading - Tell Us What You Need To Know Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.