Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,689 members, 7,801,984 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] (82435 Views)

U.S. Welcomes The Remains Of Soldiers Who Died 68 Years Ago In Korea War (Pics) / Osama Bin Laden Allowed Jihadists To Masturbate - New Document Reveals / The Snitch: American CIA Operative Gave Mandela Up For Arrest In 1962 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] by Elgaxton(m): 7:50pm On May 02, 2016
Classic post! No one said it better and I Love the last line
Built2last:
Can you see where Obama was seating in that picture with his VP. Again, he is the only black man in that picture yet he is safe. he understands that this is not his core competence. he was brought into the observation room to see for himself how the show will go down.

if its our clueless leaders in Africa, they will sing national anthem there because the president is around till Osama escapes. that room will be full his tribes men.

The president will take the seat of the general commanding the operation even if he is clueless about the military jargons and communication mechanisms.

Our soldiers will see moving ladies who went to fetch water in Sambisa forest and tell us on the media they have sported Chibok girls.

we have seen and surrounded bokoharam holding the girls severally only on the media.

we do not have any classified operation in our intelligence. you announce you have sported the girls, if am bokoharam, am I suppose to be dancing alanta with the girls or change base.

we have a 1000 years to catch up with the west. if we ever do

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 02, 2016
alobright17:

What I see is only perfect ignorance,because in some families you will get armed robbers,Pastors,Imams,lawyers,prostitutes e.t.c who do you blame for the bad eggs amongst the good ones?

My point is the same hand that marks good also marks bad in our primary school days
Not only those terrorists that America trained,some Nija soldiers and some other country soilders are been trained by America.

read between the lines. Explore and learn more
Re: How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] by alobright17(m): 7:54pm On May 02, 2016
ollah1:

I have nothing to learn from been ignorant of the true fact
Re: How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] by maxti: 7:54pm On May 02, 2016
MondeLuv:
Following cool

**modified**

See where Obama is sitting like a lay man. If its Nigeria now you will see Buhari sitting on the biggest chair inside that room. They must make sure his chair is even bigger than the commanding officer's chair, if not, the raid will be put on hold till they can find a BIG seat for BuBu to sit on gringringringrin

Meanwhile... See my signature wink

Nice one. Thought I was the only one who observed that.
Re: How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 02, 2016
alobright17:

I have nothing to learn from been ignorant of the true fact

What is the true fact?
Re: How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 02, 2016
Kingkamal:
Osama is still alive... Dont get decieve by USA. Osama is a CIA member.. Bin laden family and bush family are allies this is just a common sense war against muslims. They declare Osama dead because they want approval to enter libya.
Senseless post of the year.
Re: How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] by alobright17(m): 7:58pm On May 02, 2016
ollah1:

This is like telling me or making me to believe that all the wealthy people are ritualist
Re: How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 02, 2016
[quote author=Kachisbarbie post=45252501][/quote]
The SEALS are hardcore pros in the business

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL1UzIK-flA
Re: How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 02, 2016
alobright17:

This is like telling me or making me to believe that all the wealthy people are ritualist

so u believe everything the western media says
Re: How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] by Trustisaburden: 8:07pm On May 02, 2016
What the crap is this one saying Do u think we're jokng here??

Kingkamal:
Osama is still alive... Dont get decieve by USA. Osama is a CIA member.. Bin laden family and bush family are allies this is just a common sense war against muslims. They declare Osama dead because they want approval to enter libya.
Re: How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 02, 2016
ollah1:

Bros abeg go on and on, wanna learn more about this and please don't refer me elsewhere.

It's hard to pick where to start from, but then the USA is determined to keep floating the world power and they easily feel threatened by the rise of any other empire (country) because they think they have the monopoly of diplomacy (I mean they think no other empire can control world power without misusing it except them) hence they want to oversee every activities of every countries in the world in order to quickly checkmate anyone trying to grow equipped enough to compete with them. USSR was on a mission to attain that height but then Reagan had to quickly terminate that by inflicting rebellious elements that led to the breaking up of USSR and this is one thing Russia is still holding against the USA. Have you ever wondered why North Korea refuse to be part of any world diplomatic summit? Have you ever wondered why Russia can never trust the USA? Have you ever wondered why even China is very skeptical about ties with the USA? Have you wondered why German empire (Germany) with the most sophisticated ammunition technology was banned from making ammunitions? The Arab countries has decided to develop without the USA' definition of democracy and somehow it worked out in places like dubai, Saudi and other Arab empires. Gaddafi was on a mission to put Africa as a whole on a different level in the sense that he supplied water thruout Sub-Saharan African deserts, Libyans were having free housing, free education, taxless economy and the highest of all he was in the process of creating a gold currency which will be the ONLY acceptable currency for Western or non African countries to purchase our oil and natural resources and you know what that means? It means if USA or China or any one wants to buy our oil, they'll need to first purchase the gold currency from Africa before they can buy oil and if that works out, it means Africa will decide how much they want to rate the gold currency against the dollar (e.g maybe 1goldcurrency=$20). You can imagine how that will rapidly boom up Africa's economy and render the US currency useless. It won't only affect the US but also other bigger western empires and this explains why they had to conspire against Gaddafi by sponsoring internal rebels in Libya with the support of the almighty NATO (an organization consisting of the combination of world powers). African leaders were too scared to support Gaddafi when he needed them the most because nobody wants NATO to come and bomb their country too so Gaddafi had to go down, but I have a personal respect for Gaddafi even tho his dream was cut short. He stood up against world power and died on a cause he believed in so big shame on the so called African leaders and big shame on the so called African Union for not standing up for a cause that would liberate Africa. Like I said again, USA is the real terrorist

I could go on and on but again,... It's deeper. It takes a legendary view to actually understand how the world game is being played. The only person who had the courage to stand up for us (Africans) was killed right in front of us by the oppressors.

1 Like

Re: How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] by alobright17(m): 8:08pm On May 02, 2016
ollah1:

so u believe everything the western media says

No na sahara lies I go believe,besides this is not about believing the western media,this is about telling or trying to convince me that America trained those cowards purposely for terrorism
Re: How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] by SmartMugu: 8:11pm On May 02, 2016
pimpchi:
Who be CIA abeg?
Siasia
Re: How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 02, 2016
sabiguy:

It's hard to pick where to start from, but then the USA is determined to keep floating the world power and they easily feel threatened by the rise of any other empire (country) because they think they have the monopoly of diplomacy (I mean they think no other empire can control world power without misusing it except them) hence they want to oversee every activities of every countries in the world in order to quickly checkmate anyone trying to grow equipped enough to compete with them. USSR was on a mission to attain that height but then Reagan had to quickly terminate that by inflicting rebellious elements that led to the breaking up of USSR and this is one thing Russia is still holding against the USA. Have you ever wondered why North Korea refuse to be part of any world diplomatic summit? Have you ever wondered why Russia can never trust the USA? Have you ever wondered why even China is very skeptical about ties with the USA? Have you wondered why German empire (Germany) with the most sophisticated ammunition technology was banned from making ammunitions? The Arab countries has decided to develop without the USA' definition of democracy and somehow it worked out in places like dubai, Saudi and other Arab empires. Gaddafi was on a mission to put Africa as a whole on a different level in the sense that he supplied water thruout Sub-Saharan African deserts, Libyans were having free housing, free education, taxless economy and the highest of all he was in the process of creating a gold currency which will be the ONLY acceptable currency for Western or non African countries to purchase our oil and natural resources and you know what that means? It means if USA or China or any one wants to buy our oil, they'll need to first purchase the gold currency from Africa before they can buy oil and if that works out, it means Africa will decide how much they want to rate the gold currency against the dollar (e.g maybe 1goldcurrency=$20). You can imagine how that will rapidly boom up Africa's economy and render the US currency useless. It won't only affect the US but also other bigger western empires and this explains why they had to conspire against Gaddafi by sponsoring internal rebels in Libya with the support of the almighty NATO (an organization consisting of the combination of world powers). African leaders were too scared to support Gaddafi when he needed them the most because nobody wants NATO to come and bomb their country too so Gaddafi had to go down, but I have a personal respect for Gaddafi even tho his dream was cut short. He stood up against world power and died on a cause he believed in so big shame on the so called African leaders and big shame on the so called African Union for not standing up for a cause that would liberate Africa. Like I said again, USA is the real terrorist

I could go on and on but again,... It's deeper. It takes a legendary view to actually understand how the world game is being played. The only person who had the courage to stand up for us (Africans) was killed right in front of us by the oppressors.

Bro, i love reading things like these. If you had written a 20 paged book on this, i would read and re-read it. You have really written well, tho you will be countered but i don't know if in your spare time, you can write about this and send it to me as a link/dropbox or something. I would really love to read more about this for real. Btw, you've been followed

1 Like

Re: How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] by VanUrch(m): 8:17pm On May 02, 2016
Just watch Zero dark thirty...

1 Like

Re: How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] by bulkwealth(m): 8:20pm On May 02, 2016
NigeriaKitchen:
President Obama and top administration officials watch the bin Laden raid in the Situation Room, May 1, 2011. (Pete Souza/White House).

Tweets from https://mobile.twitter.com/CIA/status/726803126125121536

Ladies and Gentlemen
I am a strong advocate of Plan "B".
It is ignorance to limit yourself to one stream of income.
It is more annoying when that one source of income is ACTIVE.
There are 2 types of income: Active & Passive.
(I can lecture you on that for free)
My plan B gives me the two most important factors in human growth and development: Information & Contacts.
I have seen market women,uneducated people and the elites earn big and drive brand new cars courtesy of my plan B company.
It takes just N6,600 donation to start.
With this one off donation,you help the less privileged and you also earn.
Just few hours ago,some of my patners earned their brand new cars in Calabar.
Check them out here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXTyndt1m6c
So many started few months ago and today,they are better-off
I look forward to giving you details and strategies on how this works.
Inbox me now and lets soar.
" As long as you don't know what you ought to,you don't grow ".
" Your income grows to the extent that you do".
"There is no probability of FAILURE to a man who hasn't tried, It is GUARANTEED".
P.O.O.R is an acronym for
Passing Over Opportunities Repeatedly.
You don't wanna pass this over!!!
#ImpossibleIsNothing.
#TakeAdvantage.
#InboxMeNow
#whatsapp me
#on 08114787814#
Re: How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] by deluxez12(m): 8:24pm On May 02, 2016
Kingkamal:
I thought I told Remi not to sell weed to u.....see ur life
talking trash
Re: How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 02, 2016
ikdaddy01:
I have seen many SITUATION rooms, as despicated in most movies and what I see here forndz picture no reach half of anything.
Either we re being decieved by Hollywood, or .....or ...or, let see as it goes

Of course, the Hollywood depiction is fake. Same goes with the plane used in the movie "Airforce One". The real Airforce One has no escape pod.
Re: How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 02, 2016
ollah1:

Bro, i love reading things like these. If you had written a 20 paged book on this, i would read and re-read it. You have really written well, tho you will be countered but i don't know if in your spare time, you can write about this and send it to me as a link/dropbox or something. I would really love to read more about this for real. Btw, you've been followed

What is there to be countered? There has been alot of explanations by a victim (gadaffi). He was so raw about the actual happenings. Gaddafi knew too much and he tried too hard to enlighten other African leaders about what was going on. Tho he speaks in Arab but I somehow got it all translated and learnt alot of facts... He even once talked about how he wished abacha was alive. He said abacha was the best president Nigeria ever had. He explained abacha's plan for Nigeria and how ready he was to support him before abacha got killed. Who ever wants to counter my facts must have some conc evidence cuz I don't debate on factless details.

For the link thing, I'm afraid I won't have much time to devote on that anytime soon. Cheers
Re: How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:32pm On May 02, 2016
sabiguy:

I like this guy.

#NoHomo.

Cc: missy89, dollyak, uniklinkum, cfcman, mike404.
Re: How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] by Treasure28: 8:33pm On May 02, 2016
MondeLuv:
Following cool

**modified**

See where Obama is sitting like a lay man. If its Nigeria now you will see Buhari sitting on the biggest chair inside that room. They must make sure his chair is even bigger than the commanding officer's chair, if not, the raid will be put on hold till they can find a BIG seat for BuBu to sit on gringringringrin

Meanwhile... See my signature wink
I could hardly spot him.
Re: How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] by ken4jj(m): 8:35pm On May 02, 2016
sabiguy:
Osama was a CIA agent trained by the United States. He was a very trusted agent with so many operational top secrets of the CIA(I mean war against Islam and some hypocritical mission of the US to eliminate top Muslim leaders who seems to be an obstacle to their mission).

There was a conspiracy by the USA the moment they realized they would be losing the world power if saddam hussein could accomplish the nuclear program in Iraq and on the other side, Gaddafi was trying to set up an African gold currency for crude oil trade which will ban the use of buying crude oil in African countries with the US dollars. And apparently, the gold currency will render the US dollars valueless hence why they had to take out those two (saddam and gadaffi). Saudi king sold out to the western powers along the line...

Agent Osama seem to be an insider who doesn't want to watch the USA wage war against the Muslim leaders American enemies. Somehow, things went wrong and Osama walked away, but the USA would never trust Osama with all the information he has with him having worked for the CIA, they are worried he might sell out to the enemies, so they needed a way to blackmail him in order to give them a legitimate reason to eliminate him. Hence the 911 conspiracy.

I can go on and on, but it's really deep... It's deep. The US Government is the real terrorist. lipsrsealed
Where you there or involved when all these were happening? I do not trust any government including the US but then i don't do conspiracy theory. Show quality proof and not this piece of bunkum you wrote. People just sit down in the comfort of their rooms and write shit. dem say,dem say
Re: How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 02, 2016
sabiguy:

What is there to be countered? There has been alot of explanations by a victim (gadaffi). He was so raw about the actual happenings. Gaddafi knew too much and he tried too hard to enlighten other African leaders about what was going on. Tho he speaks in Arab but I somehow got it all translated and learnt alot of facts... He even once talked about how he wished abacha was alive. He said abacha was the best president Nigeria ever had. He explained abacha's plan for Nigeria and how ready he was to support him before abacha got killed. Who ever wants to counter my facts must have some conc evidence cuz I don't debate on factless details.

For the link thing, I'm afraid I won't have much time to devote on that anytime soon. Cheers

In matters like these, some people will surely come up with their parts especially what they hear from the media. Can you pls link me thru mail or here the Arab/translated context

Hope I'm not asking for too much. I just wanna learn about about these matters. Thanks bud
Re: How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] by nini007(m): 8:41pm On May 02, 2016
Kingkamal:
well, common sense is not common! SMH
Re: How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:44pm On May 02, 2016
ken4jj:

Where you there or involved when all these were happening? I do not trust any government including the US but then i don't do conspiracy theory. Show quality proof and not this piece of bunkum you wrote. People just sit down in the comfort of their rooms and write shit. dem say,dem say

Here
sabiguy:

Re: How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] by nini007(m): 8:46pm On May 02, 2016
ollah1:

In matters like these, some people will surely come up with their parts especially what they hear from the media. Can you pls link me thru mail or here the Arab/translated context

Hope I'm not asking for too much. I just wanna learn about about these matters. Thanks bud
dat sabi guy just dey talk rubbish. Like he know Wetin he dey talk but does not. Na u ad Osama dey together?
Re: How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 02, 2016
nini007:
dat sabi guy just dey talk rubbish. Like he know Wetin he dey talk but does not. Na u ad Osama dey together?

Ok
Re: How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] by nini007(m): 8:47pm On May 02, 2016
Kingkamal:
ode oshi
Re: How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 02, 2016
ken4jj:

Obviously you are ignorant and uninformed and instead of you to ask simple questions from people who can sit you down and school you, No you won't choose that option; rather, you had to exhibit your mooncalf via your catachrestic pattern of addressing on a public forum. I blame it on the free access to technology because if only everyone had to go thru series of IQ tests before gaining access to the Internet, I'm sure your type wouldn't have any business being online. Tho I'm gonna find it hard to forgive myself for quoting you back, but then I did it for the sake of humanity.
Re: How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 02, 2016
nini007:

The way you responded couldn't even motivate me to stoop so low to your level of intelligence. Like seriously, you just criticized without stating any counter point? Oh come on... angryundecided
Re: How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] by cosade(m): 8:53pm On May 02, 2016
deluxez12:

I thought I told Remi not to sell weed to u.....see ur life
talking trash

lol
Re: How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] by Tianolippy01: 8:53pm On May 02, 2016
NigeriaKitchen:
President Obama and top administration officials watch the bin Laden raid in the Situation Room, May 1, 2011. (Pete Souza/White House).

Tweets from https://mobile.twitter.com/CIA/status/726803126125121536
Go watch zero dark thirty film and you will get all details there .....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Russian State TV Declares World War 3 Has Begun (photos) / Putin Spotted With ‘Russia’s Secret Nuclear Briefcase’ (Pictures) / Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.